Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian (5129 Views)

Why I Haven’t Spoken To Kanye West In Years – Jay Z Finally Opens Up / Fashion Or Madness? See What Short Singer Halsey Wore To Kanye West's Concert / Kim Kardashian Goes To Kanye West's Concert In Miami Half-naked! [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by UPDISTIC7: 12:10am On Mar 20, 2016
In a bid to solve the financial problems of the popular Rapper, who has made it public of his financial mess. The Saudi Prince Mohammed has accepted to come to the aid of the Kanye West, on one condition; to spend just one night with his beautiful wife Kim Kardashian.

The well known singer has publicly solicited the help of Mark Zuckerberg, Founder of Facebook whom he asked for $1 billion to keep making art. He is also known to have said that he would be willing to accept money from Google’s Larry Page or any other rich benefactor.

This also comes as the Philadelphia Police has offered to help if accepts a job as a police officer. according to their Twitter account We R hiring,@kanyewest! Starting salary of $47,920; u could be debt-free by the year 3122! http://phillypolice.com/careers.

The wealthy prince,is estimated to have a wealth of more than a billion dollar. The Prince had said “I have no interest whatsoever in his music or his clothing,” Prince Mohammad told reporters, “but his wife, she is a treasure of inestimable value. I would gladly pay $10M or even more to spend one night with her.”

Already , his remake has provoked violent reactions from various feminist organizations. The spokeswoman for the Women’s Liberation Action Network, Jane Austin, during an interview with CBS called the offer “an insult to women across the world”, saying that it shows how women are still treated as objects is certain parts of the world. The Prince is yet to officially apologize for his remarks.

http://dambela.com/2016/03/19/can-the-saudi-prince-apologize-for-offering-10m-to-kanye-west-to-spend-one-night-with-kim-kardashian/

1 Share

Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2016
[size=80pt]smh[/size]
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by DrLee(m): 12:12am On Mar 20, 2016
World's most expensive something cheesy
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by divinehand2003(m): 12:13am On Mar 20, 2016
Deal or No deal? Over to you Mr West. What say you?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by sephryneyo(m): 12:20am On Mar 20, 2016
kim really hot but this prince no get better things he his thinking sha. with that money he can make another pretty kim.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by northvietnam(m): 12:23am On Mar 20, 2016
Oh she is not worth that money Oga...
For me i will go for Mama Niki any Day any time.
I can even offfer junior waec Result just to have her a Night

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by NaijaCuzin: 12:27am On Mar 20, 2016
undecided
cant he for once smile
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by bennifield11(m): 12:44am On Mar 20, 2016
Lol,kanye west don finish,na to take ur wife rake money e remain oya kim gbera!!!no time to waste

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by Gracito(f): 1:01am On Mar 20, 2016
Lol. Funny but not funny
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by stefanweeks: 2:09am On Mar 20, 2016
I blame kanye west for the insult on kim
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by fistonati(m): 2:18am On Mar 20, 2016
Its obvious he's trying to help em, or what do you get in return when she's always showing her B's and P's in the name of been a Star

Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by Gidoka(m): 2:27am On Mar 20, 2016
Misplaced priorities, $10m for p***y?
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by okuneddie(m): 2:47am On Mar 20, 2016
no be so them dey do.....and later some will be shouting sharia law here.....sharia law my black a.r.s.e.....what will he do with her during the night.....oh preach Islamic stuff to her ba?
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by Flexherbal(m): 5:15am On Mar 20, 2016
How can a prince make such an offer!
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by AMKAG66(m): 6:43am On Mar 20, 2016
This is what you get when you decide to be constantly putting your booty and bobs anatomy on public display like Kim K in the name of a cheap celebrity wanting to remain relevant . Even though I total abhors and in all ramifications condemned the Saudi prince' request , women's rights campaigners should not only be pointing fingers at just the prince but Kim K herself also who has decided to make women an object of indecency and sexual pleasure. they should be bold enough to tell that to her face. That lady is a very bad influence to our young girls.
Her husband also shares part of this blame..He behaves very childishly and at times like some one who suffers from Megalomania. just imagine he asking for a billion dollars loan/financial assistance from Zukerbuck.

I hope my Moslem fellows will be sincere enough to condemn this action of the Saudi prince.

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by nedu2000(m): 7:01am On Mar 20, 2016
Kim k with her nude pics portrayed herself to be a sex object,so it's no surprised she's being treated as such.
Same with naija girls,The way you dress is the way you would be treated

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by cruzita(f): 7:37am On Mar 20, 2016
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by chrisbaby24(m): 7:47am On Mar 20, 2016
Lol...dat prince na businessman...but wait oo...10m too much for dat puna....dis man don finish kanye...
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2016
AMKAG66:
This is what you get when you decide to be constantly putting your booty and bobs anatomy on public display like Kim K in the name of a cheap celebrity wanting to remain relevant . Even though I total abhors and in all ramifications condemned the Saudi prince' request , women's rights campaigners should not only be pointing fingers at just the prince but Kim K herself also who has decided to make women an object of indecency and sexual pleasure. they should be bold enough to tell that to her face. That lady is a very bad influence to our young girls.
Her husband also shares part of this blame..He behaves very childishly and at times like some one who suffers from Megalomania. just imagine he asking for a billion dollars loan/financial assistance from Zukerbuck.

I hope my Moslem fellows will be sincere enough to condemn this action of the Saudi prince.

Well said.

Same goes to our naija girls. They display their nàked bodies for attention and patronage and when people start seeing them as sex objects that they are,they start complaining.
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2016
Chai!, just to release akamu inside wet hole after 3 minutes of shaking waist. Walahi Diaris Allah O.

Abeg toto na toto, all na packaging.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by enoqueen: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2016
Kim will gladly take the request, even her mum will support her.

This is what they av been doing all their life, and it is what gave them the fame they Av now.

Without kanye's consent if Kim av her way, she will go.

WATCH......
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2016
Don't be surprised if Kim Kay is married to the prince tomorrow.
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by macho44(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Chai!, just to release akamu inside wet hole after 3 minutes of shaking waist. Walahi Diaris Allah O.

Abeg toto na toto, all na packaging.
Talahi Walahi ! You be d MAN. Its all abt packaging"TOTO" is "TOTO" abi KIM K dey put "Onga" inside her own to spice am up?
www.gossipmirrors.com

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by teekay213(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2016
what is so special abt kin pusy,the pusy that is all over internet on the sex tape.is she not sex symbol already?
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by teekay213(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2016
what is so special abt kim pusy,the pusy that is all over internet on the sex tape.is she not sex symbol already?
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by ItzTun3chi(m): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2016
grin if am kanye.take her for 10nights grin
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by Chuksemi(m): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2016
Is Kanye that broke?
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by LesbianBoy(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2016
northvietnam:
Oh she is not worth that money Oga...

For me i will go for Mama Niki any Day any time.

I can even offfer junior waec Result just to have her a Night
You go like fake things this man lipsrsealed
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by LesbianBoy(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2016
Meanwhile if I am the prince i will go for khloe kardashian jor! She is sexier than kim kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by Mcowubaba: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Some1 who has a sex-Tape..
Some1 who is heavily criticised by People....
Anyway, i think the news is FAKE....
Hw will I pay even 1 million $ to bleep a lady.... Unless after bleeping her, I won't fart again for life... Becuz my fart dey smell well well....
Re: Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian by northvietnam(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
LesbianBoy:

You go like fake things this man lipsrsealed

For ur mind kim nah legit abi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Gives Account Of His Over 300 Luxury Shoes! / Adekunle Gold And Simi Enjoying Themselves,Simi says ur pants look so nice on me / What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.