Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,213 members, 7,957,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

God Is Still In The Business Of Performing Miracles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Still In The Business Of Performing Miracles (763 Views)

The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) / Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade / A 15-year Old Boy Performing Miracles And Laying Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Still In The Business Of Performing Miracles by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
My dear friends I want to ask you what is that, that is making you cry is it job, marriage, child,sickness what ever your own case may be I want to let you know that God is still in the business of performing miracles.
I want us to look at Genesis 18:1_15 and the gospel of Matthew 8:5_17.
I will advice that you read this scriptures before going through my message let me see why God will not make you smile again,he did it for Abraham and the centurion in the Gospel he will do it for you.
My dear friends in Christ, Is there anything to hard for our God to do? Of course there is nothing to hard for our God to do. Our first reading presented to us the case of Abraham and his wife Sarah in their hard moments of trials and tribulations of life but at the appointed time, God visited them with a gift of a child when they were very old in age. In our gospel passage, the centurion came forward, beseeching a help from Jesus over his servants who is paralyzed at home, in a terrible state. When Jesus wanted to come but the centurion asked him to speak a word, that his servant will be made well again. God visited this two great families in extraordinary ways and put Joy in their hearts again. It is quite certain that they must have had everything in life at their demand but they lack one thing and that is the presence of God in their lives. When they encountered the divine presence of God, their situation changed automatically. So my dear friends, in the nearest future, the same God shall visit you and embarrass you with his perpetual favour and blessings as he has done for Abraham and centurion this day through Christ our Lord. Amen!
God bless you and keep you safe.

(1) (Reply)

Authorship Of The Quran / How Do You Explain The Trinity? / Hajj Tragedy Update: 145 Nigerians Confirmed Dead, 165 Still Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.