Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade (58040 Views)

Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? / Chris Kwakpovwe, Church Ordered To Pay N9m To Member Who Lost 7 Teeth At Crusade / Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Mrop(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2016
A Nigerian pastor has been exposed while performing a fake miracle at a crusade. The shocking incident was caught on a hidden camera.

The person who exposed the act revealed all the details and wrote:

[b]"Please share this so people will learn to look up to God instead of men who claim to be called by God. I was at the event live and this is not hear say. They have paid gangs who work with them. I have always suspected him so I went with my hidden Camera.

"Pay attention to 2:20–2:40 minutes section of the video, you will notice a young man drop a black polyethylene bag in front of the sick man from where two dead lizards popped out from. I saw what happened and I didn’t want to embarrass them so I had to quietly follow the boy who dropped the lizard to question him in private and collected his number. I made him my friend and over a period of 2 weeks, I bought his trust and he confessed to me that the priest pay up to 15k per deal and that they were about 7 working for him. He confessed of sneaking into peoples compound at night to bury charms which the same Man of god who sent them will unearth the next day or whenever they come for covenant breaking.

"Thank you"

According to Mr. Gabriel Nwachukwu who has had prior dealings with him;

"l know this Priest very very well and he's fake!!!

"He was invited to my own compound l mean my own blood elder sister invited him for family deliverance on August 12th 2012 in Ogbor ugiri community, lsiala Mbano. after my elder brother’s mysterious death. And he did the same thing he did here, he took us to our backyard and began to dug the ground , at a point he began to pour water into the hole in the ground and asked us to close our eyes, face up and pray. few seconds later he asked us to open our eyes and look, without digging the hole ant further he asked his servant to pour back some of the sand into the hole and then asked him to open the hole again, as he was removing that same sand from the same hole, he brought out something tied with red clothe.

"The red clothe was still shiny and fresh,,,,Haba,,some buried for a long time?? And they put inside their bag…God knows l and my immediate elder never believed it……He said he knew the person that did it and that he will tell us his name the next day during our family meeting but he not come to our house rather he asked his boys to come and carry the working materials they left in our compound and didn’t tell us the name of the person that did the evil, even when we went to his fake adoration ground at some where in Ehime Mbano, that same day, he refused talking to us, told his boys to tell us that he was busy and till today he never told us anything or come to our compound or community.

"Before he was claiming a catholic priest, before the Catholics denied him then, he proclaimed himself an Anglican priest, which my mother still have his fake amalac (calender) of Anglican priesthood, in her room and the Anglicans also denied him, he now claims to a catholic priest under East American catholic church……isn’t that funny?"
[/b]

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1HiJm4Aa4c

see some screenshot from the video below

source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/photos-video-hidden-camera-exposes.html?m=0

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Mrop(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2016
more screenshot

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/photos-video-hidden-camera-exposes.html?m=0

lalasticlala help us put it in d right section thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by delishpot: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2016
Damn. The money they make from these shows is very tempting. But then, if we believe in God, why sell out deliverance? I know economy is hard and sometimes, it seems mostly the poor seek for help and as such can not afford to help the preacher financially.

Its well.
MemeTroll:
Its scary how gullible some people are

Yes. They need genuine love and guidance. But many of them would rather believe this shit than listen to someone with reasoning. Many want instant miracles and they think things like this proves it.
When you tell them to change their reasoning, logic and work on themselves, they think you are not strong enough. They rather blame everything on juju and ask for proof. It is sad when I see things like this. Unfortunately, many wolves wait for weak people to devour. Its part of life

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by MemeTroll: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2016
Its scary how gullible some people are

8 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2016
perilous times..false prophets arising!
May God deliver us from their hands oo!_

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by MemeTroll: 8:15am On Oct 06, 2016
delishpot:
Damn. The money they make from these shows is very tempting. But then, if we believe in God, why sell out deliverance? I know economy is hard and sometimes, it seems mostly the poor seek for help and as such can not afford to help the preacher financially.

Its well.

Yes. They need genuine love and guidance. But many of them would rather believe this shit than listen to someone with reasoning. Many want instant miracles and they think things like this proves it.
When you tell them to change their reasoning, logic and work on themselves, they think you are not strong enough. They rather blame everything on juju and ask for proof. It is sad when I see things like this. Unfortunately, many wolves wait for weak people to devour. Its part of life
i never believed the statement "Christians follow fake miracles" till now

6 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by odogwu2007(m): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2016
Inukwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by nikkypearl(f): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2016
angry

Just speechless

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by delishpot: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2016
MemeTroll:
i never believed the statement "Christians follow fake miracles" till now

Not only Christians. Any religion can do same. The fertile ground is poor governance, crime and poor infrastructure. lack of basic necessities leave the people no where else to turn but God.
I should know, I was once like that. Not the fake miracle seeking but the Desperate miracle seeking type. It did not have to be shown physically. If you showed me something like this, you ussualy drive me away. I am too grounded for that...
Now I still hope for miracles.But I work it differently.
I hope to be a motivational speaker soon. There is a lot to talk about with Nigerians. As soon as I cf an get sponsored I would delve into it.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Ginaz(f): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2016
At end, the true men of the living God will be made known.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Kingsasian(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2016
Jesus Christ told us that in the last days prophets as this would arise.

7 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2016
Gullible followers!!!i can imagine the type of offering that would be collected on a day like that!!!Shine your eyes Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by jmichlins(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2016
just tell us his name already na

7 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by geostrata(m): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2016
grin
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by saintkel(m): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2016
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by dredre00: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin busted
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by geostrata(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2016
cheesy

Na reccession cause the hustle....He is as fake as APC campaign promises!!!

Fake people every where...even Liars dy fear cheesy wink wink

9 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2016
This should not make u believe there is no God
This should not make you believe no pastor is real...
This should not make you believe this is how all pastors work.
This should only make u know that many that call his name will not make heaven.
All we must know is that not all are called... For u to know a real one don't follow Radio Biafra by condemning pastors and churches. The spirit of God in you should speak to u. You have access to the father

Don't condemn all pastors not all are fake...
Many that called his name will not enter..

It's BiafraudExposed again

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by MARKone(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2016
Lol no be chilaka be this, the man wey dey raise dead peeps grin

Dude swiped my Mom 25k angry and i warned her.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Timoleon(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2016
When you thought God called you...

Alas! Na flashing!

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by jonesky080(m): 9:08am On Oct 06, 2016
Secure admission into 200 level without JAMB via IJMB, visit www.ijmbe.org.ng

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by realone2012: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2016
Priest must eat nah grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by kevoh(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2016
grin grin grin This is rampart in every religious setting na. Who doesn't know that all these miracles are fake! Make I go search that SirJohn's thread detailing how miracles are staged in Christ Embassy. I'm coming tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2016
odiegwu
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Sirrexninefour(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2016
shocked

"Before he was [b]"claiming"a catholic priest, before the Catholics denied him
then, he proclaimed himself an Anglican priest, which my mother still have his fake amalac (calender) of Anglican priesthood, in her room and the Anglicans also denied him, he now claims to a catholic priest under East American catholic church……isn’t that funny?"[/b]

Nkea dikwa risky!

It's certain his pastoral background is not known.
Priests don't "claim" Priesthood, they're rather "Ordained" as Priests, serving under a parochial system.

Matthew 24 vs 11:

"And many false prophets will appear and fool many people"

God help us!

5 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Thomsyne(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2016
mehn... the end times are truly here...

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by rheether(f): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2016
Is he a rev father?
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Liveair: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2016
Religion and deceit eh.
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by BrutalJab: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2016
This is a perfect example of a hungry and fake priest.

Go to church and pray to God, stop worshipping priests and men of God.

False Prophets will surely rise.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Moreoffaith(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2016
Hmmmm if person talk now dem go say person no believe in God...make I dey here dey observe.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by sisisioge: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2016
He is one of the several reasons many question the existence of God. No be small thing o.
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by tiwasiaife(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2016
Op what is his name and his parish I bet u I will make the video available to his bishop. but if this man is chilaka abeg forget it he's not a priest

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) / The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.