Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Had No Deal With Ekweremadu-saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had No Deal With Ekweremadu-saraki (793 Views)

The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him / Police Set To Arrest Ekweremadu, Saraki And Others This Week / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had No Deal With Ekweremadu-saraki by Humblega(m): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Senate President Bukola Saraki has said he had nothing to do with the re-emergence of Chief Ike Ekweremadu as Deputy Senate President at the June 9 controversial election in the Senate.

Saraki whose choice as Senate President went against the wish of his party,All Progressives Congress (APC), on Saturday also denied receiving any message to attend a party meeting at the International Conference Center (ICC) on the day.
He spoke at his maiden press conference in Abuja as Senate President.
He said that contrary to the insinuation in many quarters ,he had no deal with Ekweremadu or the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Ekweremadu becoming deputy senate president.
All he did,according to him, was to reach out to all Senators to support his (Saraki’s) bid to head the Senate.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/i-had-no-deal-with-ekweremadu-says-saraki/

Re: I Had No Deal With Ekweremadu-saraki by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Well whether you have a deal or not is not my business. Sen Ike Ekeremadu of PDP is the Deputy Senate President and that is the most important for me as a PDP fan. I don't know what APC may decide to do of you but I wouldn't want the PDP to re-absorb you.
Re: I Had No Deal With Ekweremadu-saraki by Jirate(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
And you know that PDP is where your Root is, APC is just a mere Camouflage.
Re: I Had No Deal With Ekweremadu-saraki by redsconsult(m): 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
judas saraki you are a big liar.... So why rule out order on your fellow apc members on issues relating to akaramadu... you are power drunk like Atiku and what happen to Atiku will happen to you .....you and your entire generation will never smell the president seat......
Re: I Had No Deal With Ekweremadu-saraki by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2015
Nonsense!!
Re: I Had No Deal With Ekweremadu-saraki by ApcSucks: 12:10am On Jun 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Nonsense!!

See you see hate

Only hate will consume you
Re: I Had No Deal With Ekweremadu-saraki by aresa: 12:15am On Jun 28, 2015
This despicable and dishonest clown must think we are stupid like his crooked and deceitful assss.s
Re: I Had No Deal With Ekweremadu-saraki by ibedun: 3:40am On Jun 28, 2015
aresa:
This despicable and dishonest clown must think we are stupid like his crooked and deceitful assss.s

PRECISELY!!!
Re: I Had No Deal With Ekweremadu-saraki by raymondzack: 5:50am On Jun 28, 2015
I jus like this man for no reason

(1) (Reply)

Bio Of Mrs Aisha Buhari, Wife Of The President Of Nigeria / Fall-out Of River State Electoral Tribunal / How Jonathan Denied Edo Access To N10bn In Four Years - Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.