Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Owerri Brims With Prostitutes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Brims With Prostitutes (11348 Views)

Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes In A Hotel Room. / Ibadan Brims With Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Brims With Prostitutes by KanwuliaExtra: 2:49am On Jul 22, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

If i grab you....ehhn... cheesy

Wetin you go do? wink
Re: Owerri Brims With Prostitutes by BabaRamota1980: 4:03am On Jul 22, 2018
cool
Re: Owerri Brims With Prostitutes by Chinmawrites: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
anitabeauty:
If u raise a family in owerri the possibility that they will become prostitutes is very high. No wonder I am yet to see decent sane family in owerri

Not true
Re: Owerri Brims With Prostitutes by OVB123: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
bjtinz:
OP is being mischievous. The article referenced just a single strip joint and that somehow translates to d whole state? Yes i agree imo has more than its fair share of hoes, but so d other states
The truth is bitter but it is the truth.
Re: Owerri Brims With Prostitutes by bigcasava1(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
anitabeauty:
If u raise a family in owerri the possibility that they will become prostitutes is very high. No wonder I am yet to see decent sane family in owerri
must you leave in Owerri?
Re: Owerri Brims With Prostitutes by bigcasava1(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
bogolobango:
When i say igbos are numéro uno prostitute in nigeria some people find it hard to believe it
igbos still produce faithful wives than ur tribe
Re: Owerri Brims With Prostitutes by BadMaster: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
bigcasava1:
Igbo women are the most promiscuous in the whole of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Brims With Prostitutes by Gajagojo: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
Culture and way of life

1 Like

Re: Owerri Brims With Prostitutes by orisa37: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
THAT'S THE ONLY EMPLOYMENT IN WHICH I HEREBY AUTHORIZE OUR WOMEN AND THEIR DOCTORS TO CHARGE DOLLARS FOR THEIR SERVICES.
Re: Owerri Brims With Prostitutes by Raskimonojendor: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
bigcasava1:

Re: Owerri Brims With Prostitutes by orisa37: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
THAT'S THE ONLY EMPLOYMENT IN WHICH I HEREBY AUTHORIZE OUR WOMEN AND THEIR DOCTORS TO CHARGE DOLLARS FOR THEIR SERVICES.

iamwai & iamalive
WHOEVER WANTS TO BLEEP, LET HIM PAY DOLLARS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Financial Crisis Hits PDP, Debts Now N872 Million- Trail Newspaper / Electoral Amendment Bill: Senate Initiates Process To Override Veto / Buhari: Restoration Of Lake Chad Will Help Curb Illegal Migration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.