Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Why APC Should Support The Saraki And Dogara: My Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC Should Support The Saraki And Dogara: My Opinion (449 Views)

Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter / 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why APC Should Support The Saraki And Dogara: My Opinion by Ayomivic(m): 5:25am On Jun 28, 2015
For many years in the past, Nigerians had been praying, and yarwing for good leadership, we are looking forword for the mesiah who would free us from the bad government and the corrupt leadership that had eating deep into the economy of this nation.

Come 2015 election that produced our Present president, Pesident Muhamadu Buari, from the platform of APC. During the campaign , we were promise so many things that nigeria realy needs such, employment for the youth, fighting insecurigty, fighting corruption and many more, on which i believed insecurity and corruption are the break through of other important promises of our excellecy PMB.

Now, it is very disappointed that the party (APC) who promised, and advocate for change are the one obstructing that change. You want to ask in what ways? Let now look at the reason i said the APC are the one obstructing the change they advocated for are
1 the APC members and their leaders has forgotten the meaning of Democracy which is The Government of the peopple by the people and for the people. The APC were behaving as if Democracy is Government of the party by the party and for the party. If not why were they interven in affair of NASS.What happen to the APC senators were they not understand the Nigeria Constitution? Why did they expecting their party to intervene on their behave? Some of them insisted that they most follow their party constitution which was wrong, the party constitution is for the party not for the Nation. The country have its own Constitution which must be obey by Government's bodies . Given list to the NASS by the party is undemocratic. The party can give advice to their member but i don't think they should act for them. To me the APC Senators are like a slave to their leaders or to their party because they are not allow to act for the nation but for the party.

Still, the APC have not realised their mistake, they are stil stand on using pary constitution but S P Bukola saraki had kept telling by his action that they are wrong by want to use party constitution where Nigeria constitution is needed.
Likewise Nigerians believed that the PMB is capable of taking the Bull by horn that was the reason we voted him in as our president, but i we not say we regret because their is still time for him to fulfil his promises but it seems PMB is avoiding to offend some people if not, why is he not declear is asset publicly as he promised ? How many governors ,Senator, Reps, decleared their asset as President promised? I heard PMB said he would intervene in NASS crises if the Governors aske him to do so. When did President start to take orders from Governors? Why is it that the PMB has not yet choose his cabinet, is he affraid some people expecialy his party would be disapointed? Why is he afraid of fighting corruption? The adage said if someone wanted to scatter maket he must start by first kick his mother goods. The president must do what masses want not what a person or group of people want.

S P Bukola Saraki on his own side had proved to us that godfatherism is evil, corruption and undemocratic by disregard the party order but its unfortunately that what Bukola Saraki sees as wrong is what he had been doing to enslave the kwarans. He proved to us again that Kwarans were foolish for allowed him to manipulate them.

I now know that if truely the PMB hap plan for this country he must forbid the act of godfatherism in Nigeria and if true APC realy want change, they should let party matter be within the party and Nigeria constitution be for Nigerians. We are expecting PMB to do as Bukola Sarak and Dogara in his ministery list by follow his own and not the party list, then we would know realy if his for change he promised.
Re: Why APC Should Support The Saraki And Dogara: My Opinion by mistabiola: 5:27am On Jun 28, 2015
Are you done?
Re: Why APC Should Support The Saraki And Dogara: My Opinion by raymondzack: 5:33am On Jun 28, 2015
common sense not so common after all
Re: Why APC Should Support The Saraki And Dogara: My Opinion by Sirnokiopee(m): 5:36am On Jun 28, 2015
Sorry... Your opinion don't count
Re: Why APC Should Support The Saraki And Dogara: My Opinion by Olsoo(m): 5:37am On Jun 28, 2015
Well,according to you; "I now know that if truely the PMB had a plan for this country he must forbid the act of godfatherism in Nigeria"

So baba should forbid godfatherism and endorse treachery and machivellianism abi?

Op,its too early to start smoking weed na undecided
Re: Why APC Should Support The Saraki And Dogara: My Opinion by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 28, 2015
We all look but see differently. Everyone is entitled to his opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Buhari Sets Up Economic Council, Pledges To Be Transparent / I Don't Have A House Outside Nigeria - Dangote / Barceloa: Why Would Justice Folahanmi Oloyede Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.