Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Names Of God You Can Mention During Worship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of God You Can Mention During Worship (1590 Views)

These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) / We’re Not In Covenant With God - You Don't Have A Covenant With God / Taking Selfie During Worship ..(see pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Names Of God You Can Mention During Worship by DCTrendy(m): 6:13am On Jun 28, 2015
Brethren,

I have discovered it is easier to get God's attention faster the moment you begin to worship n call Him by His different names.

Here re the list you can master and use in your prayers,

God bless U as you worship God today.

Oba awon oba. Olorun awon olorun. Atobajaye.

Eleruniyin. Eledumare. Emini tin je emini. Oyigiyigi.

Kabiyesi. Arugbo ojo. Oba akomatikalehin, Obirinti ajipojoikuda,

O gbeni nija keru o ba onija, Asoro matase, Ekun Oko Farao, Unchangeable God.

The beginning & the end Arugbo ojo, Immortal & invisible, the only wise God. Oba adakeja,

Olusegun, Ajasegun, Oludande, Arinurode Olumona okan. Jehovah El-Shaddai, Erujeje l'eti okun pupa.

Bright and Morning star. Oba aiku, Oba aiti, Oba aisha, Oba aidibaje, Oba eleti lukara bi ajere, Gbongbo idile Jesse,

Kininu eya judah, Oba to te ile bi eni teni, Oba to ta orun bi enitaso! Oba to ti wa ki aiye to wa, to si maa wa ti aiye ko ba si mo.

The Lily of the valley, The Rose of Sharon,

The Way maker, Our Deliverer, My Helper, Jehovah Elohim,

Oba aduro gboin leyin as'oto, Efufu ti'in mi'le titi, Alabe abo t'an sasi,

Alagbarabiara, Owara ojo t'in mu onile mu teru teru, Arugbo Ojo, Ajade n'ile ma tan ni ile,

The IamthatIam, El-shaddai, Ancient of days, strong tower, Yahweh, Oba nla tio nse ohun nla,

my Redeemer,my Healer, the Oasis of love, Oba AladeOgo, Oba Aladewura, Oba onileke iyun, Oba onibata ide,

The Resurrection and d Life,d Alpha, d Omega, my Sufficiency, my Banner, Father of d fatherless, helper of d helpless,

Olugbala, Oludande, Kiniun eya Judah, Gbongbo Idile Jesse, O ranmo nise fayati, Gbani gbani lowo iponju, Eleti gbohungbaroye,

Oba ti o nfi oba je, Okan lana, Okan loni, Okan titi aiyeraiye, Oba to ta sanmo bi eni taso, Oba tio fi aiye sapoti itese, my friend,

love of my life,my hope 4 livin,my everythin..Oba Alagbara to ngba agbara lowo alagbara, Oba to ni ki ojo yo to si nyo, God of yesterday,

today and tomorrow, abanija majebi eni, God of abraham,isaac....my God , alewi lese.

The Unchangeable, Unbeatable, Unquenchable, Unquestionable God!

Alleluia! in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Names Of God You Can Mention During Worship by Beesluv: 6:14am On Jun 28, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: Names Of God You Can Mention During Worship by Tbillz(m): 6:15am On Jun 28, 2015
This must be tope alabi's dictionary

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians / Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . / Why Do some Christians Hate The Old Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.