Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

where is Pebble? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / where is Pebble? (986 Views)

Meet Pebble, Wesley And Shela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

where is Pebble? by art1f3(m): 6:32am On Jun 28, 2015
I saw the post of the guy that hears his dead dog! I was touched. But, I will say he is very lucky. If I could be in his shoes, I'd feel better.
My 2year old dog got lost about a year ago. A dead dog is better than a lost dog. I went to school and xame back home during the holidays, after dropping my bag, I ran to the courtyard to greet my favorite pal. she wasn't there, I couldn't cry, My heart was just pounding. It was like loosing a sibling.

Her name was Pebble, She was a GSD/ Siberian husky mix (mother- GDS, father- husky)
My parents brought her in on a Saturday Night, She was only four weeks then, she was so small and adorable, I was told she was breastfeeding when she was carried away.
She came home with a big bag containing different foods, collar, treats and supplements.
Pebble was shy for about 3 hours, she then got up and started wagging her tail, following everybody around. She barked that night out of excitement.
She only ate milk and raw egg mixture and her dog biscuit. She couldnt eat anything else.
She loved dry fish and her cod liver oil. She almost got burnt by the gas cooker trying to steal fish from the oven.
little pebble will hide at the back of chairs and ignore your calls until you bring out her bowl and fork pretending to whisk her egg, she will then run out of hiding, wagging her tail.

Pebble slept in my room for over 3 months. She woke me up every morning to remind me to give her cod liver oil and her breakfast of egg and milk.
Pebble moved to the courtyard as she grew bigger.
Soon, she was this big dog that could bark very loud.
When we wernt home, Pebble once took an overdose of human medicine, she vomitted and was ill for a night, she was ok the next morning.

Pebble knew moods and could read facial expressions. When you give her the angry face, she would get silent.
My sister used to tell her "dont look at me" , Pebble understood this completely.

Pebble was the neatest, most intelligent dog i have ever seen.
I have been trying to get another dog but I'v beeb having challenges, I hope one day, I'll get a dog and make it greater than pebble was.

I couldnt find her pictures but i searched further on old facebook accounts. I got one of when she was a puppy and when she was about a year old.

Re: where is Pebble? by Erukumakanaki: 6:42am On Jun 28, 2015
fabdedon grin
Re: where is Pebble? by Fabdedon(m): 6:50am On Jun 28, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
fabdedon grin
happy sunday werey grin
Re: where is Pebble? by adorablepepple(f): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2015
I remember my pet too A lizard
Re: where is Pebble? by boboLIL(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2015
N0tin c0ncern me wid d0gs.... Dem de bite..
Re: where is Pebble? by knyte(m): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2015
adorablepepple:
I remember my pet too A lizard
LOL, am sure deres a good story behind that too. Have some compassion na smiley
Re: where is Pebble? by adorablepepple(f): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2015
knyte:

LOL, am sure deres a good story behind that too. Have some compassion na smiley
Lol
Re: where is Pebble? by Erukumakanaki: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2015
Fabdedon:
happy sunday werey grin
Baba same to u. . . oya show us your own Dogg grin
Re: where is Pebble? by Fabdedon(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Baba same to u. . . oya show us your own Dogg grin
mah boy still small

Re: where is Pebble? by smileysmiles(f): 12:22am On Jun 30, 2015
beautiful smiley

(1) (Reply)

Rottweiler Puppies For Sale. / The World’s Saddest Animal Dies (pictures) / How To Treat Your New Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.