Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,447 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

LOVE! Man Used His Body To Shield Fiancee From Bullets During Tunisian Massacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LOVE! Man Used His Body To Shield Fiancee From Bullets During Tunisian Massacre (756 Views)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed / APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOVE! Man Used His Body To Shield Fiancee From Bullets During Tunisian Massacre by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 28, 2015
http://9javibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Untitled20.png

When they say the words ‘I’ll take a bullet for you”,it’s unimaginable that there are actually people who would do that for their lovers…A British father is fighting for life after being shot three times in the stomach while trying to save his fiancee from terrorist gunmen after they attacked a tourist resort in Tunisia.
According to Daily Mail,Matthew James, 30, from Cardiff, was staying at the Bellevue Hotel in Sousse when extremists attacked the nearby beach, killing 37 and injuring 36.

His fiancee Saera Wilson, 26, has described how the couple were sunbathing by the crystal blue waters of the Mediterranean when the attack began.Miss Wilson, who is believed to have one child by Mr James and another from a previous relationship, said her fiancee used his body as a human shield to protect her as the attackers opened fire.

She said, despite being covered in blood from the attack, he told her to run away, adding ‘tell our children that their daddy loves them.’ She said

He took a bullet for me. I owe him my life because he threw himself in front of me when the shooting started.’He was covered in blood from the shots but he just told me to run away.’He told me: ‘I love you babe. But just go – tell our children that their daddy loves them.’It was the bravest thing I’ve ever known. But I just had to leave him under the sunbed because the shooting just kept on coming.

‘I ran back, past bodies on the beach to reach our hotel. It was chaos – there was a body in the hotel pool and it was just full of blood.’You just can’t explain how terrible it was. It was chaos with screaming and gunshots. I’m just so glad Matthew is alive because so many other people are dead.’

Engaged couple Saera and Matthew left children Tegan, six, and Kaden, 14 months at home with their family when they jetted out to Sousse on June 21 for a two week break.
Beautician Sarah told how they headed to the beach as normal in the morning – with no idea of the horror due to unfold.

‘We were just on the sunbeds, messing around and having a nice time when we heard these sounds.’The shooting had started and there was a man with a gun opening fire all around. It is hard to remember just exactly what was going on.’I only saw the one man in dark clothing but people were being shot.’Matthew put himself in front of me then he was hit, he moved and the man shot him again. Again he tried to move and he was shot again.’He was shouting and blood was pouring out all over. I was screaming and it was chaos as more shots were coming out.’We were down on the floor next to the sunbeds to shelter but the shots just kept on coming. He just told me to go, to look after our kids and that he loved me.

How many Naija Guys can do this?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-WMP8Elv7VHU/VY50H2XbrtI/AAAAAAAB_1g/oBUWxFiBQO4/s1600/2A01617000000578-3140847-image-a-52_1435343010278.jpg[/img]

[size=15pt]Want to read more heart breaking news? Join Naija Pips.com Forum[/size]

http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-3140847%2FJust-tell-children-daddy-loves-Fiancee-tells-hero-father-used-body-shield-bullets-shot-four-times-stomach-terror-gunmen-Tunisian-massacre.html&ei=K5GPVcG8AsTY7AbGzbSYDA&usg=AFQjCNH9tmWLpU0PP-htZ5iYEIBOJkMa-w&sig2=JmM1zb82Q1GQYT3IFCOktg&bvm=bv.96783405,d.ZGU
Re: LOVE! Man Used His Body To Shield Fiancee From Bullets During Tunisian Massacre by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 28, 2015
awww cry true love. I want to have that one day.
Thank God the man and his fiancee are alive!
Re: LOVE! Man Used His Body To Shield Fiancee From Bullets During Tunisian Massacre by NicxonXXX(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
awww cry true love. I want to have that one day.

Thank God the man and his fiancee are alive!
You want to have that one day? You actually want to be in a position where your loved one may die? Madam ..... Its not true love on your path, its hatred

1 Like

Re: LOVE! Man Used His Body To Shield Fiancee From Bullets During Tunisian Massacre by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 28, 2015
NicxonXXX:

You want to have that one day? You actually want to be in a position where your loved one may die? Madam ..... Its not true love on your path, its hatred

u misunderstood me. I meant I want to have that kind of strong love, nt dat I wanna be put in a position where I'll die.

shielding someone from bullet isn't the only way to show true luv.
Re: LOVE! Man Used His Body To Shield Fiancee From Bullets During Tunisian Massacre by osaslord500(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2015
But she won't do the same, if his body was on fire, she would let him burn down in flames.

Girls would say they love you but they are liers.
Re: LOVE! Man Used His Body To Shield Fiancee From Bullets During Tunisian Massacre by nairalife2013(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2015
That was a great man. Like me, there is NOTHING I cannot do for my wife, kids and my elder brother!!! Especially My wife who inspired unimaginable love in my heart by her uncommon character of respect, obedience, endurance and out-of-this-world kind of affection she has for me...she dote on me like a mother would her son and do more and more- I thot it was pretence so I put her thro the zenith-test only very natural ladies can withstand and she went thro with childish ease ...I often hide in the closet and cry when I look at her and d kids she has given me, and look back at THE TIME! Love is natural but sometimes, love when so peaked is earned.

1 Like

Re: LOVE! Man Used His Body To Shield Fiancee From Bullets During Tunisian Massacre by dokyOloye: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2015
Imagine how peaceful the world would be if Islam were to be banned?
Everyday,if they are not terrorising IN D NAME OF ISLAM,they are rioting and killing.
All over d world,even in faraway China.
Re: LOVE! Man Used His Body To Shield Fiancee From Bullets During Tunisian Massacre by 7footre(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2015
Well. I can only pray for so big a heart cos if na me be that Matthew, i'll stand back and call 911....

(1) (Reply)

$2.1b Allegations: Buhari’s NEC, Set Up To Tarnish My Image – Okonjo-iweala / Ambode Seeks Navy’s Support To Tackle Robberies / Read Gbajabiamila’s Presentation To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.