Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now (3561 Views)

Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? / Whatsapp Rolls Out New Features / Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by samutd4u(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2015
Update to enjoy the features

Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by Visocrate(m): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2015
pls the link
Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by samutd4u(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2015
Visocrate:
pls the link
Play store
Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by yeancol11(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2015
What is the name of your font?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by dominique(f): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2015
I also updated my whatsapp recently, the new outlook and features are very nice.
Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by ogemdiicyprian2(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
The updates are quite nice.. Gonna update mine today
Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by churchkilo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
so sweet,did mine yesterday
Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by olisa4(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
samutd4u:

Play store
whats the name of the font ur using
Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by ayoola648(m): 6:46am On Jun 29, 2015
;DOp, what's the name of ur font? and where can it be Downloaded?
Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by Lexusgs430: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2015
dominique:
I also updated my whatsapp recently, the new outlook and features are very nice.

Did not realise any striking difference in the WhatsApp update(post material Design), but BBM Material Design, another different story (looks more cleaner).
Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by modskiller(m): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2015
The font is from Eleganza biro Co LTD
Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by prevail23(m): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Richardjamie:
Browse cheaply for all networks
how am i supposed to bliv dis data plan?
Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by dominique(f): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Did not realise any striking difference in the WhatsApp update(post material Design), but BBM Material Design, another different story (looks more cleaner).

You have got to be kidding me. Whatsapp looks cleaner though not much different. what I really like about the new update is that you can check a profile picture without opening the profile. The new BBM on the other hand still looks strange to me. I'm yet to figure out what this private chat is all about.
Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by Lexusgs430: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
dominique:

You have got to be kidding me. Whatsapp looks cleaner though not much different. what I really like about the new update is that you can check a profile picture without opening the profile. The new BBM on the other hand still looks strange to me. I'm yet to figure out what this private chat is all about.

Private chat stays private(message self destructs), no where to be found after the private room closes(except you take screenshots).
New WhatsApp, the option to check picture without opening the profile, has always been an option, since material Design, or am I not too clued up?
Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by samutd4u(m): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2015
yeancol11:
Kg begin again
Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by samutd4u(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2015
yeancol11:
Kg begin again
Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by samutd4u(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2015
modskiller:
The font is from Eleganza biro Co LTD

Lolz
Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bros wat app did u use to change ur font Aba esiwan sako
Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by samutd4u(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
eemmbbee:
Bros wat app did u use to change ur font Aba esiwan sako
Ifont. Apk
Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by yeancol11(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
samutd4u:

Kg begin again
thanks so much
Re: Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now by DonLarry: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
So luvly

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wondered What Letter I Stands For At the Back Of The iphone / My Hand-on Experience With Blackberry DTEK50 / UPDATED:HOW TO BROWSE WITH THE GIVEN 4GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.