Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Review Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review Needed (640 Views)

Greenmouse Website Wears A New Look (review Needed) / A Nursery/primary School Website(review Needed) / Postoffice.com.ng - Review Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review Needed by MixerManEW: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2009
Alright

I work a little business as a clothing retailer and I am thinking about getting a small info based site. A lot of my immediate competitors seem to have had websites recently and I feel that with the credit crunch, i really do need a website so that customers at least know im here.

I have searched Yahoo for ' web design birmingham ' and i have had a meeting with a few web companies. The one that seemed to stick out for me in the meetings and discussions that i had was Nu Order Webs, they are a Birmingham based firm and i was impressed by their design and search marketing skills.

My question is has any one had a website with them and would they recommend them?

Thanks
Re: Review Needed by mycode(m): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2009
What are we reviewing here. Location or website? There are many professional web designers in Nigeria that can meet yur need. What is Birmingham doing here?
Re: Review Needed by Neptune(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2009
lol.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Website You Will Not Want To Miss: ! / Sponsorship Of Young Entrepreneurs At Cto2009 Available / Bulk Sms Website Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.