Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

The Nigerian Website You Will Not Want To Miss: ! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Nigerian Website You Will Not Want To Miss: ! (643 Views)

Facebook Is Trying To Kill Facekobo.com - A Nigerian Website / Most Nigerian Website Owners Allow Their Domains To Expire: Why? / Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Website You Will Not Want To Miss: ! by peroxide(m): 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2009
checkout http://www.infong.com and help me rate it. I think is is promising, had to remove the header logo though.
Re: The Nigerian Website You Will Not Want To Miss: ! by Afam4eva(m): 2:40am On Mar 17, 2009
Nice work you have there, promising indeed.
Re: The Nigerian Website You Will Not Want To Miss: ! by mavtrevor(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2009
I think its a great theme for your forum you have there, nice work. I pray you succeed.
Re: The Nigerian Website You Will Not Want To Miss: ! by mavtrevor(m): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2009
I also want to invite you to join this great website i made and say it anyhow it pleases you, you have the priviledge to talk about hyip, matrices, mlm, anything you think you wanna say that has been restricted in so many places.

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Body Host 1gb For Me For 5k I Need It Now / Is It Possible To Have Menus On My Blog. / Core It Skills Needed By A Computer Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.