Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs (1359 Views)

Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH / Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. / Is This The Man That Will Rule Us For The Next 4yrs (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2015
Since the Boko illiterate was sworn in, he has never found time to thank the fools in the Southwest for their unbridled support in ensuring his win.

Rather he created time to visit Kano and then went off to reunite with his cows in Daura, Katsina.

How does this make you feel? That Buhari considers his cows in Duara (which he has instructed a helipad be built for his future visits) than you slaves in Oduastan who insulted and spread lies to get this boko illiterate into power?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by nobosaba(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2015
Lol
Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by carnalbabe(f): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2015
Young man, that's Mr president you're talking about angry
Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2015

9 Likes

Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by CharliParker: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2015
The reason why I hate Tanoids here they are vision less, living life of hatred and very hard for them to accept the truth,South west are they not next to him as VP

7 Likes

Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 28, 2015
During Campaigns...

After being sworn in...

6 Likes

Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2015
carnalbabe:
Young man, that's Mr president you're talking about angry

lol.

Your president considers his cows as his primary constituents .

Keep being an Odua slave

2 Likes

Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2015
CharliParker:
The reason why I hate Tanoids here they are vision less, living life of hatred and very hard for them to accept the truth,South west are they not next to him as VP

lol

The question here is why has Buhari not gone on a thank you tour in the Southwest?

2 Likes

Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by CharliParker: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2015
PvtParts:

lol

The question here is why has Buhari not gone on a thank you tour in the Southwest?
He should go and kneel down for them one after the other, Buhari winning the election is mostly for their own benefit Tunubu knows that , VP is from SW senate president from SW and many more to come,Buhari have also thanked everybody that contributed immensely for his victory and also not too late for him to visit them.
Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2015
CharliParker:
H

You know get talk again...

I pity you fools.

We in the southsouth have braced up for the worst and are not expecting anything good from this jihadists

It will soon dawn on you fools that you made the biggest mistake in your pathetic parasitic jealous existence in voting a sectional bigot into power on the behest of one man's personel ambition (Tinubu) and your hatred for Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by CharliParker: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2015
PvtParts:

You know get talk again...

I pity you fools.

We in the southsouth have braced up for the worst and are not expecting anything good from this jihadists

It will soon dawn on you fools that you made the biggest mistake in your pathetic parasitic jealous existence in voting a sectional bigot into power on the behest of one man's personel ambition (Tinubu) and your hatred for Jonathan.

Thats the Vision less am talking about which you and your people poseses
Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by mikolo80: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2015
One of the 12million clueless retarded fools
Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2015
mikolo80:
One of the 12million clueless retarded fools

I see say e pain you die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by NewNigeriaMind: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2015
PvtParts:
Since the Boko illiterate was sworn in, he has never found time to thank the fools in the Southwest for their unbridled support in ensuring his win.

Rather he created time to visit Kano and then went off to reunite with his cows in Daura, Katsina.

How does this make you feel? That Buhari considers his cows in Duara (which he has instructed a helipad be built for his future visits) than you slaves in Oduastan who insulted and spread lies to get this boko illiterate into power?

This is just sad men!!!

The anger and hate eating into your soul, I pray you receive help soon.

1 Like

Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2015
PvtParts:

Buhari has started with the drug market in onisha, the next step is to massively empower the SON the ban and destroy substandard ibo goods at the port, this is just the beginning
Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by mikolo80: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2015
PvtParts:

I see say e pain you die
BuHahahahahahahahahaha see mega painment from children of anger
Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2015
IyaIode:

Buhari has started with the drug market in onisha, the next step is to massively empower the SON the ban and destroy substandard ibo goods at the port, this is just the beginning

And?

You thought I was Ibo abi?

Jealousy people

1 Like

Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2015
PvtParts:

And?
You thought I was Ibo abi?
Jealousy people
iran eribu yin o soro mo. you are in for it
Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2015
IyaIode:

iran eribu yin o soro mo. you are in for it

In for what?

See this future Arewastani hijab wearing sex slave talking trash

1 Like

Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2015
PvtParts:

In for what?
See this future Arewastani hijab wearing sex slave talking trash
shey your family members were carrying placard yesterday, una jes start.
Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2015
IyaIode:

shey your family members were carrying placard yesterday, una jes start.

You no get talk... as usual

Your paranoia over Ibos nah im go kill u.

Get ready for Adamus

1 Like

Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by dele1727: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2015
i don,t know why some people are responding to a fuol who supports a badstard who was in power for 5years yet neglected his people..but tell us that he took care of the north who was against him... who is the slave now..? omo ale jati jati. ask tam david west, ask the itsekiris, ask amaeci, they will tell you how much of a badstard you and your hero is.
Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2015
dele1727:
i don,t know why some people are responding to a fuol who supports a badstard who was in power for 5years yet neglected his people..but tell us that he took care of the north who was against him... who is the slave now..? omo ale jati jati. ask tam david west, ask the itsekiris, ask amaeci, they will tell you how much of a badstard you and your hero is.

Another Taju fool in his complete hate regalia

1 Like

Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2015
PvtParts:

You no get talk... as usual
Your paranoia over Ibos nah im go kill u.
Get ready for Adamus
paranoia? who opened thread about Yoruba in the first place. Asiere
Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by dododawa1: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2015
Bianca warn your PEOPLE
Re: Campaigns Over, Buhari Will See You Guys In The SW In The Next 4yrs by dele1727: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
got you clown where you needed....i don,t hate you i just described you actions..in my noble tribe we know dat a child who benefited from his peoples struggle should alleviate there problem when giving the chance...an a badstard is one who does the opposite and a fuol is one who supports the badstard...before the sw can answer you.ask the ogboni people who vote gej massively in 2011 what dey got from their own son?

(1) (Reply)

Pics:tinubu,buhari,amaechi Breaks Ramadan Fast Together / Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. / day 2: trek in honor of Retired Chief Of naval staff (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.