Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary (63268 Views)

Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) / How Jesus Christ Changed The World / MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2015
mrZENographer:

Must you honor her? Did any of the apostles honor Mary or command us to? Even Peter the so-called POPE u call him? Did Jesus command us to honor Mary? Did Angel Michael tell you that when you want to keep reciting Hail Mary for 100 time per session? Henceforth all women shall call me blessed, did Mary mean you should be reciting her name in ur prayers to Almighty God?
Now this post has to be a very silly post. If jesus honoured his mother? If the the apostles and friends of jesus honoured his mother you say? Isn't that a silly question? Now let me ask you. Do you honour your mother? Do your friends honour your mother or treat her with disregard. Can you claim to love your friend and still disregard his or her mother?

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by 0micheal735: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2015
Why mary is been honored by catholic Henceforth all ages will call me blessed....luke 1v27:55
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by wizzyjay(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2016
Tallesty1:
I personally don't say that prayer, though I am catholic.

you are not a Catholic

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Kalatium(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2016
1bunne4lif:
But God himself made her the queen of the apostles
w
Where is it in the scriptures?
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by crystabel2017(f): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
You guys are just here killing yourself mary was only favoured by God,and immediately she gave birth to jesus her work was accomplished she started giving birth for joseph,when jesus was on the cross mary was weeping jesus called her "woman!behold your son,son!behold your mother" and immediately she took her son john and left the place so you see any body can be favoured by God,we don't need to bow our heads for her, jesus said "thou shall not worship any other God exept me"
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by crystabel2017(f): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2017

Now this post has to be a very silly post. If jesus honoured his mother? If the the apostles and friends of jesus honoured his mother you say? Isn't that a silly question? Now let me ask you. Do you honour your mother? Do your friends honour your mother or treat her with disregard. Can you claim to love your friend and still disregard his or her mother?
. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by crystabel2017(f): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=crystabel2017 post=55390322]. [color=#006600][/color][/ mary was just used by God to fufill tђє scriptures
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kalatium:
w
Where is it in the scriptures?
go and read the book of revelation
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Kalatium(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
1bunne4lif:
go and read the book of revelation
Is it the book of revelation that I know? Cos I can't find it there
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kalatium:

Is it the book of revelation that I know? Cos I can't find it there
chapter 12
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by blackmaine: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
Prayer is a supplication unto God, Remember only God Hears pray cuz he is omnipresence and omniscience then any other thing apart from that is not prayer, Even if you honor Virgin Mary, but don't Pray that she will help you cuz she doesn't know if you are praying to her only Jesus Christ of Nazareth can save, cuz in the name of Jesus Christ we Derive our Grace. But I don't count Virgin Mary out, cuz she's was part of our salvation, but she shouldn't be asked to pray for us, that's over rating.
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by blackmaine: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
it doesn't warrant asking her to pray for you

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Omudia11: 6:16am On Mar 29, 2019
Can you imagine that nonsense you're saying? That if not for Mary's humble self there won't be Jesus to redeem us. This is so daft and devoid of any common sense.

Mary was a mere mortal. If Mary was not fit for carrying Jesus, then God the Father would have simply used someone else. We are all creations of God and he can do what he wills with us. Mary has no divinity. Stop acting like Jesus wouldn't exist her.
frankgreat:
These is the reason Christians cant be together, we have different belief and doctrines...I see no reason why these is an argument...its a simple logic, the mother of our saviour should be honoured because if not for her humble self dere won't be any saviour to redeem us..so its simple knowledge.. if you don't believe the mother of your saviour should be honoured then don't insult those that believe cos most of you almost worship your pastors....
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Omudia11: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2019
You people are really despicable. Was it Mary who crushed the devil's head or was it JESUS. Mumu.
guyX:
Ask the devil. Our Mother Mary crushed his head.
In Genesis 3: 15 " I will make you and the woman hate each other; her offspring and yours will always be enemies. Her offspring will crush your head, and you will bite her offspring's heel. "
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Omudia11: 8:36am On Mar 29, 2019
Look at this idiot. Your stupidity has reached the high heavens and behold the angels are in complete awe of your folly.
pasol4real:
Any body wey won die mk e go die .MARY IS THE MOTHER OF GOD .SHE IS THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN .SHE IS THE QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE.
SHE IS NEXT TO THE HOLY TRINITY.
SHE IS THE QUEEN OF ALL THE ANGELS
SHE IS THE QUEEN OF ALL PROPHETS N SAINTS.
SHE HAS THE KEY TO HEAVEN.
SHE IS THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION
SHE IS THE BRIGHT MORNING STAR(Fair as the moon,bright as the sun terrible as an army set in battle !)
SHE IS THE HANDMAID OF THE LORD.

Need i say more ,for u blockheads dat hav refused to hear us .hear this again for the 101 billion times .
CATHOLICS HONOUR MARY N NOT WORSHIP.
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Omudia11: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2019
Look at this one. The Bible categorically said nobody should add or subtract to the word of God. The Bible is the only source of that "word of God" there is.
Dauchman:

Even the bible itself doesnt accept its the only source.

I believe somwhere in the gospel of John it says the things Jesus did are so many to b written in one book.

And there are other passages all over the bible that attest to this.
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Omudia11: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2019
Another mumu. Did Jesus say that? Mary has zero divinity or did Jesus give her any divinity? Keep worshipping and honoring her, you hear?
cocoberry:
Who so ever doubt the Blessed mother of God, doubt d Divinity of our Lord Jesus!!!

Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Omudia11: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2019
You are deceiving yourself. Whenever the Bible wanted to talk about a cousin, it said, brother's son or sister's son as we saw in the book of Deuteronomy. Jesus had other brothers and sisters and your denial of it doesn't change simple fact.
Greatfes17:
The Hebrew Language used to write the bible is similar to Igbo Language where you have no single word for cousin snd the like. Msry never had any other child else from Jesus.

Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Omudia11: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2019
Idiot. Yes, we are prostestants. Choke on that.
wildikeman:
get that into ur bloody protestant skull.... She is a virgin and not dead...u hear...read Marys visitation to Elizabeth....then talk to us who allowed ur agrow loving jet flying wankers of pastors read the bible
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by wildikeman(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2019
Omudia11:
Idiot. Yes, we are prostestants. Choke on that.
mtchew i don't have time for vermins.. Continue with ur ignorace
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Fuckadict(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2019
jnrbayano:

Take for instance,

If I have the fore-knowledge of a plot to assassinate someone on Monday en route to work (I eavesdropped on the plotters) and advised that target should either stay put at home or take another route, if he heed and thus remain alive:

I delivered him from that danger. No?
No you didn’t,rather you warned him of the danger and gave advice of a better route. The deliverer is God who made available another safe route. Also he inspired you to give the advice. He God(Love),also dowels in your heart that make you not to want any evil to befall another. Please let stop calling any other name to save us other than Jesus Christ. He (Jesus) is the way the truth and the life. Let’s stop following Mary. Let follow Jesus

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Omudia11: 9:38am On Mar 29, 2019
This one's brain is probably filled with idols hence the irrationality.
nattyGENT:
Protestants should shut their gutters about Mary, nay Catholicism. The Angel was the first to honour Virgin Mary in Luke 1:26-45
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by jnrbayano(m): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2019
Fuckadict:
No you didn’t,rather you warned him of the danger and gave advice of a better route. The deliverer is God who made available another safe route. Also he inspired you to give the advice. He God(Love),also dowels in your heart that make you not to want any evil to befall another. Please let stop calling any other name to save us other than Jesus Christ. He (Jesus) is the way the truth and the life. Let’s stop following Mary. Let follow Jesus

When a doctor assists a pregnant woman to give birth, he delivered the woman of her baby.

No?

It's a simple English word, I wanna make sure you understand the meaning of the word deliver first before any other thing. Quit being too churchy
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Omudia11: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2019
Did the Bible tell you Joseph had other wives? You are denying something so evidently stated in the Bible while holding onto something that has zero scriptural backing. Please can you provide any verse that purports the perpetual virginity of Mary till forever?

Matthew 1:25: And knew her not TILL she had brought forth her first born son: and he called his name Jesus.

Wondering what your excuse for his will be?
jnrbayano:

Were they called Mary's children?
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Omudia11: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2019
I just like you....hahahahah cheesy
Jonathan:

Shut da fùck up
Idol worshipper
If you don't change,
On the day of judgment,
Mary will deny you
Jesus will even deny you.
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by jnrbayano(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2019
Omudia11:
Did the Bible tell you Joseph had other wives? You are denying something so evidently stated in the Bible while holding onto something that has zero scriptural backing. Please can you provide any verse that purports the perpetual virginity of Mary till forever?

Matthew 1:25: And knew her not TILL she had brought forth her first born son: and he called his name Jesus.

Wondering what your excuse for his will be?

Non sequitur.

Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Fuckadict(m): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2019
jnrbayano:

When a doctor assists a pregnant woman to give birth, he delivered the woman of her baby.

No?

It's a simple English word, I wanna make sure you understand the meaning of the word deliver first before any other thing. Quit being too churchy
This is a religion room not science. In religion we say God gave me a child but science the right word is delivered. Also, why do you thank God for providing food for you before you eat even though you worked for earn the money to buy it? If you are looking for whom to honor. Honour Jesus. Leave Mary, and all the other saints alone. They have worked their work and enjoying their rewards. They cannot hear you. Only Jesus can. Salvation is still on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Fuckadict(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2019
wildikeman:
You have anger issue. Help yourself before trying to help others.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Omudia11: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2019
Read Matthew 2:25 and educate yourself.

Well last time I checked no one has even claimed to break her hymen so?
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Omudia11: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2019
Read Matthew 1: 25 your answer is there unless you want to deny facts.
JayB11:

And you don't wish to ask? Who even told you that she is no virgin Do you understand English or words from the scripture
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Omudia11: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2019
Neither do I have time for degenerates.
Be gone!
wildikeman:
Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by Omudia11: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2019
Goal post shifting.

Was is said that they were not Mary's children?
jnrbayano:

Non sequitur.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) / RCCG Bans Long Beard At Weddings (Beard Gang Grooms And Groomsmen) / Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.