Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? (2439 Views)

** BUY/SELL: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM etc! / Send And Receive Money From USA @220+/dollar / How Do I Receive My Package From Alibaba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2015
Please I really need help!

I heard one time that PayPal banned Nigeria from receiving money because some Nigerians duped some white men some years back.

I wanna know if that ban is still on, or if it has been removed!
Anyone with answers? I'd really appreciate smiley

1 Like

Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by sseunth(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2015
You cant receive money with nigeria paypal account but u can receive with uk or usa paypal acct
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
sseunth:
You cant receive money with nigeria paypal account but u can receive with uk or usa paypal acct

how can I open USA PayPal?
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by sseunth(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:

truth be told, I don't know how you can do it. But there are some people that render such service here on nairaland e.g legalwealth
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by 2oddMASTER: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:

watsapp me I can open one for you verify it and give you a free vpn to acess it all for 5k
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by legalwealth(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
sseunth:
truth be told, I don't know how you can do it. But there are some people that render such service here on nairaland e.g legalwealth

Thanks for the mention.She should contact me via info@ijamsolution.com requesting for free ebook and guide on how to go about that.
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by LONGFELLOW02(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

How do you make $500/month on spidermatrix?

I've signup on the site but i can't participate in 20mins survey
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

How do you make $500/month on spidermatrix?

I've signup on the site but i can't participate in 20mins survey

its bkus u are still new there, so the surveys that will be coming to u for now are the 1min and 8mins surveys. when u refer people, it will keep increasing.

there's a faster one www.inboxdollar.com once u sign up and activate ur account, u get $5.
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by LONGFELLOW02(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

its bkus u are still new there, so the surveys that will be coming to u for now are the 1min and 8mins surveys. when u refer people, it will keep increasing.

there's a faster one www.inboxdollar.com once u sign up and activate ur account, u get $5.

So it depend on the number of pple i refer b4 i would be able to do survey.
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

So it depend on the number of pple i refer b4 i would be able to do survey.
nope. even as uve not referred anyone, u would still be able to do survey, buh only the 1min surveys
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by knostbrown01(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Can i really earn with survey online?, av tried some and realised they are time waster, please enlighten me about this one, am really interested #spidermatrix# etc
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by Athanatos(m): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:

How do I collect my earnings through this website?
An answer would do please.
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by chocorod(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2015
Hi you will have to open a payoneer account and wait for your card.Once you get it,you will head to paypal and open a us paypal and confirm it with your payoneer mastercard.
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by einsteino(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
chocorod:
Hi you will have to open a payoneer account and wait for your card.Once you get it,you will head to paypal and open a us paypal and confirm it with your payoneer mastercard.

I learnt they now charge for a card. I have an old payoneer card that I activated but never used. I think it is expired now, anyways can I still use it?
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by chocorod(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
einsteino:

I learnt they now charge for a card. I have an old payoneer card that I activated but never used. I think it is expired now, anyways can I still use it?
they always issue a free mastercard the first time you register;in your case,you will have to ask for another card but you will have to pay for it.I think it is $50.Just try google
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by einsteino(m): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
chocorod:
they always issue a free mastercard the first time you register;in your case,you will have to ask for another card but you will have to pay for it.I think it is $50.Just try google

but I can use it to verify my paypal without having to get a new atm card right? also what vpn would you advise i use for a U.S based paypal?
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by chocorod(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
einsteino:

but I can use it to verify my paypal without having to get a new atm card right? also what vpn would you advise i use for a U.S based paypal?
hi;you can't use your card if it has expired if not,you make sure you have $2 on it in order to use it to verify your paypal.As for the vpn, you can use Zenmate;it is a free plugin for mozilla firefox.
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by einsteino(m): 7:46am On Dec 11, 2015
chocorod:
hi;you can't use your card if it has expired if not,you make sure you have $2 on it in order to use it to verify your paypal.As for the vpn, you can use Zenmate;it is a free plugin for mozilla firefox.

I just discovered my card is still valid. At least till 2016 march. The zenmate plugin u spoke about, I was previously of the notion that a shared ip could lead to the restriction of a us paypal account. Is this false or does a zenmate plugin offer a decicated ip? Also what is the best way to get a u.s address and phone. Thanks for ur kind assistance
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by chocorod(m): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2015
einsteino:

I just discovered my card is still valid. At least till 2016 march. The zenmate plugin u spoke about, I was previously of the notion that a shared ip could lead to the restriction of a us paypal account. Is this false or does a zenmate plugin offer a decicated ip? Also what is the best way to get a u.s address and phone. Thanks for ur kind assistance
hi,paypal will restrict your account if you login from different locations.you can use fakenamegenerator.com to generate us address and phone or if you have some friends there,you can ask them their addresses.
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by einsteino(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2015
chocorod:
hi,paypal will restrict your account if you login from different locations.you can use fakenamegenerator.com to generate us address and phone or if you have some friends there,you can ask them their addresses.

Okay I have some folks there. So as long as I only login using zenmate or any other us ip. Am good right?
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by chocorod(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2015
einsteino:

Okay I have some folks there. So as long as I only login using zenmate or any other us ip. Am good right?
yes
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by einsteino(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2015
chocorod:
yes

Thanks alot for ur assistance.
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by yinkeys(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2015
chocorod:
Please can you help me out with the best & safest way to create a US paypal account that won't get banned. I want to be able to withdraw from my nigerian bank ATM card or if possible I order for payooner card. Thanks
Re: Can I Receive Money Through Paypal? by chocorod(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
yinkeys:

Please can you help me out with the best & safest way to create a US paypal account that won't get banned. I want to be able to withdraw from my nigerian bank ATM card or if possible I order for payooner card. Thanks
hi Do You Want To Withdraw From Paypal To Your Nigerian Bank Account Or What?Coz I Dont Get You.

(1) (Reply)

Silver Iphone X For Sale (comes In Box & Charger) SOLD / Iphone Xs Max 64gb White - 190k... Sold / Brand New Lg Jd10hd Home Theater System For Sale: 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.