Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

This free hosting website is dedicated to Nairaland webmasters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This free hosting website is dedicated to Nairaland webmasters (1212 Views)

Who Introduced You To Nairaland? / Breaking Technology Update: For Nairaland Webmasters / Nairaland Webmasters' Review Of Fashola's Website Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This free hosting website is dedicated to Nairaland webmasters by Ayofresh4u(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
I came up with this free hosting plan for Nairaland webmasters section users, this free hosting has everything found on premium hosting, it has softaculous cpanel etc and 100% free with no adverts... I thought abt us having our own hosting website... Some of us have great scripts but no money for hosting say bye bye too that becus your worry days are over.. And for those of you running to becus of hosting oya come back its over... so as an active member of this great section i dedicate this free hosting to almighty God and the whole Nairaland members as a whole and too mr. Seun may God bless you for your creative idea towards this forum.... Behold i present too you our own free hosting site Nairalandwebhost http://nairalandwebhost.ga

1 Like

Re: This free hosting website is dedicated to Nairaland webmasters by Ayofresh4u(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Una just dey view no comments?
Re: This free hosting website is dedicated to Nairaland webmasters by Mayfrank(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
nice one bro... we culd work tinz out
Re: This free hosting website is dedicated to Nairaland webmasters by Ayofresh4u(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mayfrank:
nice one bro... we culd work tinz out
my mail flashsms9@gmail.com
Re: This free hosting website is dedicated to Nairaland webmasters by varty(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
I honestly cant still believe it even after view that site. Is it a kinda joke?
Re: This free hosting website is dedicated to Nairaland webmasters by Ayofresh4u(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
varty:
I honestly cant still believe it even after view that site. Is it a kinda joke?
lol its real o register and see
Re: This free hosting website is dedicated to Nairaland webmasters by wealthmission: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wow nice development bravo
Re: This free hosting website is dedicated to Nairaland webmasters by obo2t(m): 6:40am On Dec 05, 2015
good job by you
Re: This free hosting website is dedicated to Nairaland webmasters by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 05, 2015
nice
Re: This free hosting website is dedicated to Nairaland webmasters by tipwill(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
very good. keep it up
Re: This free hosting website is dedicated to Nairaland webmasters by Beingunique(f): 6:49am On Dec 30, 2015
When I tried to sign up, and I've filled out the form, after clicking register, it brings up an empty page what says 'you are just one step to competing your registration, pls fill out the form below to complete the registration' bla bla bla, with nothing to display. Pls what do I do?
Re: This free hosting website is dedicated to Nairaland webmasters by tipwill(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2016
Not working anymore.

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay For Facebook Advert Anonymously With Virtual Credit Card / Easiest Way To Create Your Own Wordpress E-commerce Website / DIGITAL MARKETING Made Easy!!!all You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.