Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Bua Group Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bua Group Is Recruiting (18307 Views)

Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head / BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply / BUA Group Massive Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bua Group Is Recruiting by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Raylight2:
if u think all positions are always made public , you need wakeup... u call it a scam...a fool @40, is a fool forever... you need grow up
bro am not even close to 40 yet.. Besides my foolishness could still be cured before den.. tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bua Group Is Recruiting by seyilapy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
GUYS PLS CALM DOWN. COMMENTS GAT ME LAFFING. #ZERODULLING

The requested URL /www.buagroup.com/careers.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Re: Bua Group Is Recruiting by Raylight2(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2015
to those that may want to apply...its for real. submit your credentials to the company. not me...
not made public
Re: Bua Group Is Recruiting by luvprince4real(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2015
Submitted
Re: Bua Group Is Recruiting by jeffoe(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please note that you must submit your application via our recruitment portal to be considered for a position with BUA. Here's how it starts: Visit www.buagroup.com/careers.php or email hr@buagroup.com

but i couldnt acess this link www.buagroup.com/careers.php on there website

Re: Bua Group Is Recruiting by Raylight2(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
jeffoe:
Please note that you must submit your application via our recruitment portal to be considered for a position with BUA. Here's how it starts: Visit www.buagroup.com/careers.php or email hr@buagroup.com

but i couldnt acess this link www.buagroup.com/careers.php on there website
go submit at the factory.
Re: Bua Group Is Recruiting by seyilapy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
I GUESS YOU ARE RIGHT BRO TRIED SENDING MAIL TO THAT EMAIL BUT BOUNCED BACK. DONT KNOW IF SOM1 COULD HELP TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION OR MUST BE IN PERSON?

Raylight2:
go submit at the factory.
Re: Bua Group Is Recruiting by Raylight2(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
seyilapy:
I GUESS YOU ARE RIGHT BRO TRIED SENDING MAIL TO THAT EMAIL BUT BOUNCED BACK. DONT KNOW IF SOM1 COULD HELP TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION OR MUST BE IN PERSON?

someone can help u
Re: Bua Group Is Recruiting by Raylight2(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
submit at the old plant
Re: Bua Group Is Recruiting by seyilapy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
BRO PLS KINDLY GIVE EITHER UR PIN, WATSAPP NO OR EMAIL NEED TO TALK PRIVATLY THANKS

Raylight2:
someone can help u
Re: Bua Group Is Recruiting by gsleek(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
bro am not even close to 40 yet.. Besides my foolishness could still be cured before den.. tongue tongue tongue

did u just #JEGA @Raylight
lolzz
like your sense of humour. ..

oga Ray calm down...but is there any other means of applying aside the submission of hard copy at the factory?
Re: Bua Group Is Recruiting by Azbk1234: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
Na wa o. Shey this plant never start production/commercial activities ni ? The last we heard was signing of the extension. Nothing about launching or commissioning. Anybody with update ?
Re: Bua Group Is Recruiting by uchechukwuochei(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Raylight2:
I repeat, you are the biggest fool I have met this year
You both are matured enough not to be throwing words at each other . All you need to do is confirm. BUA group is currently operating in Okpella Edo State. I can testify to that because I was one of the key Engineers that constructed the 16" gas pipeline needed to power the turbines, kiln, calciner etc. I know that employment to the public will start proper by January next year but if the advert is online, you can still put in your papers. I just left the facility yesterday. Pls do your research well...

1 Like

Re: Bua Group Is Recruiting by opj21(m): 5:11pm On May 02, 2022
Any updates on this their recent recruitment.....those employed can updates me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Custom Recruitment Exercise / I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February / Access Bank Direct Sales Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.