Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please (3866 Views)

My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis / Advice: My Father Didn't Train Me In The University,should I Forgive Him? / u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
:-P case closed
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by delishpot: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chei, sorry op. I know how you feel. Na wetin person want talk now? Anyway, consider the innocent baby and forgive her. What can one say?
Chei, anyhow sha, you still move forward with your plan. Its hers she spoilt for now.

1 Like

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by agohmamuda(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
One thing i knw for sure is that u shld stay away from English for now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by angieberry(f): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hian! See this boy oh. Better focus on your studies and leave your parents to make the decisions! What image do you have? What do you know you want to do? Your story is very laughable. I understand you might be disappointed with your sister but she cannot undo what has been done. Just forgive her and move on.

7 Likes

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by maryam6(f): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ehya! I knw hw u feel bt jst take hrt nd 4ive her.

1 Like

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by ArchEnemy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
How does her own indiscretion affect your own image if you make a good life for yourself?

8 Likes

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by mperoakeem(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
op, why u neva start to Dey write Jamb since cos with this ur English i pray you pass at a go... As for ur sister, shiit happens

1 Like

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by kilode100(f): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lol...
To carry Belle no be new thing naa...
It's not hard to spot the poor grin grin
Ibadan poly .. Is their school fees up to 10k??
The only good thing in this sad tale is if the baby is loaded o...

8 Likes

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by dubylhover(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
h
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by dayleke: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chai
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Op, just focus on your own career now.. Don't worry about what people will say about you or your family. . That your sis is pregnant out of wedlock doesn't stop your own dream ok??

Meanyl, help calm your parents down.. if you're behaving like this, how much more your parents? ? You said your dad is ill so please try manage the situation. ...

All d best, I know how disappointed y'all feel...

1 Like

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
kilode100:
Lol...

What are you talking about? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by MARKone(m): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
hayurmidey:
Let me, start like this my sister, 3yrs older than me.. She is 20yrs precisely.. Got addmitted into ibpoly last year.. I ought to do jamb this but, my mum decides i wait till next year.. By that time, she would have finished her ND.. This very yesterday, she told my[b] nt functionin dad[/b], that she is pregnant 2mnths gone, he told my mum, before her prior arrival today.. She is at home.. My mum didnt mention any thing about the issue.. I didn't expect, what she did, though she had many male friends. Seriously she fall my hand, she that have been abstain since she finished senior sec. School 2010.. She ruined her image, that almost go mine infected..
Pls ur contribution, what should i do to this matter on ground..

Lol at not functioning dad, at least the man ' function' give birth to you guys, give him some credit cheesy

For starters, your English is horrible for one who is about to write jamb, work on it before you enter exam hall.

My advice, if your parents are indifferent
about the whole matter, there is little or nothing you can do about it, you are still very young, focus on your books, and work towards getting an admission. Your sister has her life to live, and so do you.

1 Like

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by kilode100(f): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
MarvellousGod:
What are you talking about? undecided

I wish I knew. grin grin

Are you poster??

6 Likes

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by MARKone(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
kilode100:
Lol...

You are very Stoopid, so everybody that goes to Ibadan poly is poor, how do some people reason sef undecided . What is being poor or rich have to do with Op's situation, fat f00l

8 Likes

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by kilode100(f): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
MARKone:

You are very Stoopid, so everybody that goes to Ibadan poly is poor, how do some people reason sef undecided . What is being poor or rich have to do with Op's situation, fat f00l

grin grin
Pained Mofo tongue

4 Likes

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by MARKone(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
kilode100:

grin grin
Pained Mofo tongue

Sorry for the harsh word, but you threw a major shade at Ibadan poly peeps, and the Op. Besides I like fat plus size ladies wink
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by EyeKandy(f): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
The rude and insensitive comments here is very annoying. If you have nothing nice to say, stay away, grammar nazi!
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by kilode100(f): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
MARKone:

Sorry for the harsh word, but you threw a major shade at Ibadan poly peeps, and the Op. Besides I like fat plus size ladies wink

You need to relax kiddo cheesy
I live for harsh words, it makes me climax cheesy
Ibadan poly is for indigent people, sorry but it is what it is.
Real men love plus size ladies kiss

5 Likes

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
kilode100:
Lol...
It's not hard to spot the poor grin grin Ibadan poly .. Is their school fees up to 10k??

It's even easier to spot the foolish. *smh*

7 Likes

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by kilode100(f): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Timbuktou:

It's even easier to spot the foolish. *smh*

It is better to be foolish than to be poor rat grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by MARKone(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
kilode100:

You need to relax kiddo cheesy
I live for harsh words, it makes me climax cheesy
Ibadan poly is for indigent people, sorry but it is what it is.
Real men love plus size ladies kiss

Who be kiddo angry cheesy You sound like a spoilt brat who hates to take correction. Name a school that does not have 'indigent people' even some Ivy league schools still have some form of 'indigent people'. This Ibadan poly that you have labelled for the poor, have produced eminent personalities, bigwigs, governors et al. Well ur opinion though, but ur comment is not fair to her students.

Which one be real men again, man na man jare.
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by kilode100(f): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
MARKone:

Who be kiddo angry cheesy You sound like a spoilt brat who hates to take correction. Name a school that does not have 'indigent people' even some Ivy league schools still have some form of 'indigent people'. This Ibadan poly that you have labelled for the poor, have produced eminent personalities, bigwigs, governors et al. Well ur opinion though, but ur comment is not fair to her students.

Which one be real men again, man na man jare.

Son, you need to farabale shogbo.
Ibapoly is too razz and filled with hoodlums.
Not surprised that some Our Governors and thievery personalities were "produced" from there.

4 Likes

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
kilode100:

It is better to be foolish than to be poor rat grin grin
A fool and his money are soon parted. Poverty approacheth

2 Likes

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by kilode100(f): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Timbuktou:

A fool and his money are soon parted. Poverty approacheth

Poor people think alike grin grin
Guy , change your thinking so you can be prosperous.

We are discussing Ibadan poly as a not good school, he is preaching bible.

4 Likes

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
kilode100:

Poor people think alike grin grin Guy , change your thinking so you can be prosperous.
We are discussing Ibadan poly as a not good school, he is preaching bible.
*facepalm* Yeah, I get you.
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
yawns tongue
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by edwife(f): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
I think your sister also opened a thread here,your mum asked her to abort it,innit?
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
edwife:
I think your sister also opened a thread here,your mum asked her to abort it,innit?

LMAO...buhahahaha, nairaland house of comedy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by edwife(f): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

LMAO...buhahahaha, nairaland house of comedy grin grin grin

We have the whole family complete... cheesy

Still waiting for their mum though... cheesy
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
edwife:

We have the whole family complete... cheesy

Still waiting for their mum though... cheesy

grin grin cheesy
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
What advice do you need?
You are going to be an uncle soon. So cheer up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin / House Wives and wrapper / 9 Types Of 'Flexible Sex' You Can Have With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.