Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,292 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. (3824 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by Samuelde(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2020
So I have been staying with my married elder brother recently, I have noticed his wife doesn't wash his clothes she only washes her clothes and the kids own and manage to wash his boxers.

My brother washes his clothes by himself and she will be gisting with him.

I think it is disrespectful for a woman to watch her husband washing clothes himself and offers no helping hand.
Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2020
What is so disrespectful about a man washing his own clothes that he would wear on his own body?
You better do fast and leave that house before looking for someone's marriage to destroy.

59 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by mamaafrik(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2020
Samuelde:
So I have been staying with my married elder brother recently, I have noticed his wife doesn't wash his clothes she only washes her clothes and the kids own and manage to wash his boxers. My brother washes his clothes by himself and she will be gisting with him , I think it is disrespectful for a woman to watch her husband washing clothes himself and offers no helping hand.

Wetin concern you for their matter,abi you Bro complained to you,you better vamose from that house .
It seems you are from the village,Incase you don't know 80℅ of working class ladies don't wash their husband's cloth except on 2/15 of the times when she just feel like,she'll cook,take care of the kids,bath them,waah their clothes,take them to school,feed them ,change daiper etc

The remaining 20℅ are either full house wives or the ones with shops very close to the House.
If you can ask your brother for cash,you can as well help him wash his dirty clothes instead of letting the village people use you as "yahoo messenger Iranshemi"

32 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by dangermouse(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2020
I personally wash my own cloths as a rule, cos i believe no one can do it better and i feel more comfortable wearing them knowing how clean they are. If ur brother have no problem washing his own cloths, i wonder why u should? This is why i dont entertain adult relations staying in my house. Goan marry ur own wife n leave them alone.

24 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by ojun50(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2020
Op you are wrong..... I will advise you to out stay out of there business

6 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by Evacroft: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2020
If this is ur own problem this 2020, you are finished. If by now how to gain independence and fully become a man is not ur priority then you've missed it.
Dey there dey look wetin no concern you. And if you feel too pained about it ask your brother to give the clothes to you to wash.

No go dey reason am say u wan go tell them for una family house. Reason many couples don't want inlaws that poke their noses in their affairs around. Marriage itself is stressful, don't add ur own archaic mentality.

18 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by Juliusmomoh: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2020
Samuelde:
So I have been staying with my married elder brother recently, I have noticed his wife doesn't wash his clothes she only washes her clothes and the kids own and manage to wash his boxers. My brother washes his clothes by himself and she will be gisting with him , I think it is disrespectful for a woman to watch her husband washing clothes himself and offers no helping hand.
Did ur brother complain to u ? .... Dat is there own way of life ... Go and marry bro.. No fall my hand o

5 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by Righteousness89(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2020
Samuelde:

My Brother, What God has Joined together let no Brother put Asunder!

You just said they even Gist while He is Washing..

Let them be Bro.. it's their way!

6 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by SocialJustice: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2020
Samuelde:
Squatter mind your business. Your brother isn't complaining.

9 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2020

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by madridguy(m): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2020
No be all men like make dem dey help him wash cloth.
I think you should pray for your brother so he can buy him wife washing machine.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2020
Ur broda go n married afonjresss
Wat do u expect
Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by frozen70(f): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2020
Samuelde:

Why not just appreciate their style or over look them

You can do otherwise when you get married

There is nothing disrespectful about it

It's time we leave couples to live their lives the way it pleases them

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by frozen70(f): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2020
chivera018:
What is so disrespectful about a man washing his own clothes that he would wear on his own body?
You better do fast and leave that house before looking for someone's marriage to destroy.

Exactly, his time will soon be over there
Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by Oladayo12(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2020
Op stop reasoning like your aged parent, this is 21st century not 1890s. Abeg free those loving couple o, biko let them be. PS: Either you face what brought you there or better you take your leave to your father's house.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by Norano: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2020
Mtchew! The op is just a fool. Of all things to worry about, he is worried about his brother's wife not washing clothes for him when his brother is not complaining. O.p you need to occupy yourself with better things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by GraGra247(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2020
Samuelde:

Please stop living in the stone age. You expect the woman to wash her clothes and wash the one of her 3 to 5 kids and still wash her husband's own.

Is she a slave? Can you wish such on your sister.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by Ginaz(f): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2020
You should be worried about your life that at the age you are , you are living under your brother and his wife inconveniencing them with your homelessness.

Go get your own house oga trouble maker before you can nosedive into what doesn’t concerns you.

Can you imagine ? That’s how they cause division in the marriage with things that are not even worth stressing on. You think it’s easy to wash clothes ? The wife washes hers and the children clothes , is that not enough work?

Homeless man !!! Don’t go and look for work to do to better your life . Be there looking for trouble in a peaceful home .

16 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by Ginaz(f): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2020
GraGra247:

Please stop living in the stone age. You expect the woman to wash her clothes and wash the one of her 3 to 5 kids and still wash her husband's own.

Is she a slave? Can you wish such on your sister.

Don’t mind the homeless man. He should be kicked out of the house cos he brings nothing but trouble by the look of it .
Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2020
If she begins troubling your brother to kick you out of her home, you will open a thread to say that your brother's wife is wicked. You are supposed to know that it's not your home, and mind your business.

13 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by Ginaz(f): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2020
Samuelde:

Go and get your own house !!! Trouble maker !! Be worried by the fact that you’re homeless!

7 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by genq(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2020
Another fake story created to instigate gender war on this dwindling site undecided

I guess washing machines don't exist anymore.

8 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2020
....Op. There's nothing wrong with your brother washing his cloths himself.

I do my laundries too

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by uboma(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Samuelde:

Learn to leave your brother's wife alone. Her husband and your brother is not complaining, so why should you?

Leave their home, settle down and get married.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by Samuelde(m): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
If she begins troubling your brother to kick you out of her home, you will open a thread to say that your brother's wife is wicked. You are supposed to know that it's not your home, and mind your business.
What is so difficult in adding her husband's clothes when she is washing her own ?
Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by sisisioge: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
See brother visitor! You mean you disagree with how husband and wife have decided to run their home ba? She washes hers, the kids and his boxes but that does not sit down well with by u. Biko buy a washing machine for them...issue resolved grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by Samuelde(m): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ginaz:

Go and get your own house !!! Trouble maker !! Be worried by the fact that you’re homeless!
Come and pursue me from the house, dummy!
Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
What is so difficult in her husband buying a washing machine for the house, or what is so difficult in husband washing his clothes? If you feel it's a wife who should do all the washing, keep such views and practice it in your marriage.
Samuelde:
What is so difficult in adding her husband's clothes when she is washing her own ?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
genq:
Another fake story created to instigate gender war on this dwindling site undecided

I guess washing machines don't exist anymore.

Some people have already fell for the bait.
Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by Pavore9: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sound fake but if true, redirect your energy into earning income that would make change your status as a squatter. Your type will be updating your parents and other relatives on per second basis on how your brother and his wife are living their lives.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by Juell(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
grin OP don buy market

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Friend is Being Forced To Marry - Help! / What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? / First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.