Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,014 members, 7,852,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Happy Birthday To Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To Fashola (701 Views)

Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral / Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Fashola by ketekete: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Former Lagos State Gov. Fashola turns 52 today

Re: Happy Birthday To Fashola by ketekete: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Fashola by INTROVERT(f): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nice...

HBD fash..
Re: Happy Birthday To Fashola by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
Happy Birthday sir, more years prosperity.
Re: Happy Birthday To Fashola by kossyablaze(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dharniel:
wen will u ever be mature?u r such a waste.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Fashola by rawtouch: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Happy birthday BRT
Re: Happy Birthday To Fashola by kossyablaze(m): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
Nice...

HBD fash..
bn to ur profile,noticed u r new here.U better limit ur addictions.U should divert ur energy elsewhere for sometn more meaningful and not always on FP here.I understand u ll be 17 dis years.Read and prepare for ur Jamb.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Fashola by ketekete: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2015

'Since i could remember, i have always looked up to you. My earliest memories are of me sitting on your shoulders while walking to Eagle club. Watching you play tennis and football, and me thinking my brother is the coolest in the world. I remember when u moved to ur own place in aguda. It became my home and playground away from home. You have always inspired everyone around you. You have been a great brother, a mentor, a role model, problem solver. Mr Trendsetter, i wonder what is next. A leader amongst the rest. With all the pressure, you have always made time for family. Wishing you many happy returns, long life and may Allah Grant all your heart Desires.' - Demola Fashola

Learn More: http://ketekete.com/?s=fashola
Re: Happy Birthday To Fashola by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
kossyablaze:
wen will u ever be mature?u r such a waste.

you need to take some english language coaching...
Re: Happy Birthday To Fashola by ibrams(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
waow wnderful.....i didnt knw fashola waz my age mate....lolz,no sentiments

(1) (Reply)

A Time To Think / A Third Alternative To PDP And APC – By Senator Ben Murray-bruce / Adelabu, My Political Role Model – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.