Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! (2922 Views)

How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know / 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland / Comment On This Gay Picture, Some Dudes Are Crazy Tho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! by nobosaba(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Well it's no news or surprise that Nairalanders see it as wining a trophy or award when ever they be the first person to comment on a thread making from page or not.

Well the thing is that age or how long you have been on Nairaland doesn't give you the adge over anybody, cos if it does I would be carrying all the awards cos am 10years old as a Nairalander.

How to be First to Comment

Guy's or rather Nairalanders like Barcanista, INTROVERT etc are no supper humans, what they do is that they go to a section on Nairaland called Followed Boards (FB for short) they insert sections they like to follow and follow them. For example when you like Politics section so much, all you need to do is go to the FB you see a box click it and all sections on nairaland would show up, just look for politics click it and press the Follow button close to the box. Now just refresh and if someone post or let's say two guys just posted a second ago you wil see it written at the FB with the number 2 like this "Followed Board (2) click it and just comment.

Front Pages

Well the Mods chose who gets or what topics get to make Front Pages, you may say or think you have posted a nice topic and it deserves to be a front pages material and two days, three months past nothing happened, just don't feel bad, it's what will sell and what the mods things people or fellow Nairalanders would like they pin to the front page. (sometimes most agree they kinda bias)

Good luck and fight for what you think is an award

(Barcanista I hate following you.. . You post in almost everything even if your post and comments make lot of sense, I still find it hard to see the post of others i follow)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Why leaking our secret?
Re: How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! by MosakuAW(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
I agree less with the FTC method.

If you follow someone, and the icon display new message, before you get to the topic other followers are already there too.

I think the best method for FTC is to click on 'New' untop of ur screen beside Recent. Make sure you remain there and refresh every seconds. Try to identify topic that can make front page, click on it to book space. After booking space, you can come back to read the topic and then make comments.

Nothing special about FTC because there is no reward for it.

Some FTC give nonsense comments at times.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! by INTROVERT(f): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Reaĺly?
Re: How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! by nobosaba(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
Reaĺly?

Hahahaha
Re: How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! by ice25(f): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
is there any reward for it?

only signifies joblessness and idleness
Re: How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! by missbehave247(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
First page is overated, tired of it and if u think am lying ask introvert cool
Re: How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
nobosaba:
Well it's no news or surprise that Nairalanders see it as wining a trophy or award when ever they be the first person to comment on a thread making from page or not.

Well the thing is that age or how long you have been on Nairaland doesn't give you the adge over anybody, cos if it does I would be carrying all the awards cos am 10years old as a Nairalander.

How to be First to Comment

Guy's or rather Nairalanders like Barcanista, INTROVERT etc are no supper humans, what they do is that they go to a section on Nairaland called Followed Boards (FB for short) they insert sections they like to follow and follow them. For example when you like Politics section so much, all you need to do is go to the FB you see a box click it and all sections on nairaland would show up, just look for politics click it and press the Follow button close to the box. Now just refresh and if someone post or let's say two guys just posted a second ago you wil see it written at the FB with the number 2 like this "Followed Board (2) click it and just comment.

Front Pages

Well the Mods chose who gets or what topics get to make Front Pages, you may say or think you have posted a nice topic and it deserves to be a front pages material and two days, three months past nothing happened, just don't feel bad, it's what will sell and what the mods things people or fellow Nairalanders would like they pin to the front page. (sometimes most agree they kinda bias)

Good luck and fight for what you think is an award

(Barcanista I hate following you.. . You post in almost everything even if your post and comments make lot of sense, I still find it hard to see the post of others i follow)

U really live barcanista.
Re: How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! by sundayoluwatimi(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2017
Thanks for this
MosakuAW:

I agree less with the FTC method.

If you follow someone, and the icon display new message, before you get to the topic other followers are already there too.

I think the best method for FTC is to click on 'New' untop of ur screen beside Recent. Make sure you remain there and refresh every seconds. Try to identify topic that can make front page, click on it to book space. After booking space, you can come back to read the topic and then make comments.

Nothing special about FTC because there is no reward for it.

Some FTC give nonsense comments at times.
Re: How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! by IreneHager: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Keep it up!
Re: How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! by IreneHager: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
We are truly thankful to Nairaland for providing us the platform about bestessay coupon codes where we can easily post our adds a and advertise the products and businesses. The links in this blog as well the content explaining well about the procedure.
Re: How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! by Asuba121: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Itz well
Re: How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! by dannyjr1(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2021

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Notorious Armed Robbers In Nigerian Histroy / Buy Reloadable And Non-reloadable Vcc At Finexo.in.best For Clickbank.com / Good Primary Schools In Ogba Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.