Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams (4173 Views)

When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) / See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison / 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by Lolabbey: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Eat a hot bowl of beans.
U might need to fart to distract the attention of ur invigilators. grin grin grin

nice advice
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by agbosteve1: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2009
grin O'boy Pounded yam mixed with akpu then let it go with Egusi and bush and stepdown with pammy infact you yourlife will never remain the same grin
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by hilli666(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2009
Ohhhh I got one, I got one

KuliKuli and Ice water

No seriously this stuff works
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by iz2much: 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2009
don simon vino tinto

or sepe
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by ekong0514(m): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2009
custard and beans, verry hot ohhhhh!
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by Remii(m): 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2009
boli, epa and "pure water"
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by Jarus(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2009
Personally, food or state of my stomach has nothing to do with my exams. What matters is my my state of mind. It makes no difference whether I'm hungry or fully fed. When I'm about to enter exam hall, I don't care about food/my stomach. Even If I've not eaten for 24 hours, that can't stop me from recalling what I've read. However, I can remember when I was in the varsity, I enjoyed my reading/studying most when I had enough money with me, which I can use to buy anything, including food, anytime. If I had enough money on me, I can easily dash to the eatery,buffets, cafe and other side attractions that made reading stress-free.
The summary is that while money/food makes me enjoy my studying, they don't have anything to do with my input in exams hall.
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by skyone(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2009
simply fast and pray to God for more concentration. wink
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by D1KeleVra(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2009
@Topic

Hot beans with 2 boiled eggs and enough sekpe to last u the night. When morning reach, take coffee. That is, if u want an excuse to leave the hall grin
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2009
GBA EBA LAIYE KO WA GBA OBE LORUN!

EWEDU and GBEGIRI is OKAY!
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by Hauwa1: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2009
never take beans NEVER.
rice is good. then i go for a slight touch of Kenya coffee.
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by ayusman16(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2009
Take beans with fried eggs make u come use kunu geda wash down, before u enter the hall, make sure u eat pop corn and yoghurt
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by Outstrip(f): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2009
fruit loops
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by minute(f): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2009
Beans with fried eggs? undecided undecided undecided

Before an exam?? Would hate to be sitting behind you!

When i was in Nursing School, I always drank strong

coffee and ate some sugar, like chocolate( no doughnut.Its
makes you sluggish) or energy bars.

Sugar gives you energy,Coffee ofcourse keeps you awake.

It worked for me and I graduated Alpha Beta Cappa.

Goodluck.No scientific basis tho,just my own thing
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by Winnergal(f): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2009
If you must eat before any exam:

--Salad
--Fruits
--Nuts(E.g. Peanuts)
--Fish(good for the brain)
--Drink something hot(it lessens stress and helps concentration) even without eating . . .
--Most Important: Water

--Please take lots of Vitamins(could be in tablets) everyday atleast a week to the exam and most especially the night before the exam . . .
--Sports(E.g jogging) it helps blood circulation, concentration and lessens stress . . .
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by ikamefa(f): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2009
hot eba and ogbono soup full of stock fish

or

ewa with garri

or ewa with hard jamaican bread!

its all about cementing your insides for the next 12 hours grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by iReport: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2009
Beans and pap.
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by onlysose(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2009
you are the best person that can answer this question. I mean eat the food you like it will make u happy and u will perform better becos u are happy.
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by Pepeye(f): 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2009
Do u think of food when preparing for exams??
Food should be the last thing on ur mind
diff strokes for diff peep

anyway i suggest kolanut grin
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by sheyee(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2009
Take cold eba which is like 3 days old for ur brain to be cool and vegetable soup, u fit branch iya alagbo for sepe and opa eyin for stamina.

Goodluck
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by DoubleN(m): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2009
If you eat fufu or beans before an exam you are definitely on your own cos the kind of sleep wey go catch you no go get part 2.My advice for you is to eat something light like bread or corn flakes.
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by tayoast(m): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2009
Its definitely Bread and Beans.

U'll be as heavy as an anvil.
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:01am On Apr 07, 2009
"Got a big test? An important meeting? A must-close sales call?

Then go in mildly hungry, not fully sated"

http://blog.creativethink.com/2006/12/hungry_intellig.html
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by cescjay(m): 6:30am On Apr 07, 2009
chockalate,its good for the brain
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by ayobase(m): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2009
Fruits should be okay, just make sure
that u are saturated.
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by ayobase(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2009
JosBoy4Lif:

"Got a big test? An important meeting? A must-close sales call?

Then go in mildly hungry, not fully sated"

http://blog.creativethink.com/2006/12/hungry_intellig.html

That is a cool way of making your unyahood dough!
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by md4real(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2009
i dont know but i can assure that taking AKAMU and AKARA will surely do no good. you will end up sleeping.
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by cvibe: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2009
Akpu and Edikaikong.
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by exago(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2009
grin grin grin not eating at all if its quite early, you buy time that way, and also make you no go scatter for there or preferable just go light

Textbooks Used In Secondary Schools In Nigeria - Please Help!! / Admission Into The Best Telecommunication University In Africa / Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (in Pictures)