Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams (4169 Views)

When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) / See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison / 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by Ilelobola: 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2009
Definitely not hot moi-moi. Had one before an exam in the Private Nov/Dec SSCE sessions but didn't realise it had the power to upset the tummy. Unfortunately the toilet in the centre was disgusting with poo and urine lining the floor from when u open the door. And I had no choice but to make my contribution quickly before running back to continue writing the exam. embarassed
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by venturesC(m): 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2009
ONE SHOULD FAST BEFORE EXAMS IN OTHER TO COME OUT WITH A GOOD RESULT.

IT WILL KEEP YOU IN GOOD SHAPE.

IF YOU EAT YOU WONT REMEMBER WHAT YOU READ AND THEN YOU WILL BE LOOKING FOR EXPO AND THEY WILL JUST CATCH YOU.

CARLOS VENTURES
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by TOYOSI20(f): 2:18am On Apr 09, 2009
Pepeye:

Do u think of food when preparing for exams??
Food should be the last thing on ur mind
diff strokes for diff peep

anyway i suggest kolanut grin

I agree. . .i usually doont think of food oo. . . and then again perharps its just me. . .a cup of green tea would do if i absolutely must have something!! undecided
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by babseg(m): 3:11am On Apr 09, 2009
Drink enough GUINNESS because, GUINNESS BRINGS OUT THE ACTION IN U
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by amaikama(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2009
@Poster! the only food you will ever need is your reading technique. any other food is just addition to your physical being as human. Best of luck in your exams if you have not taking the exam.
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by emmotions: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2009
Take a light food and drink enough water, then relax before taking any exam.
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by stargen: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2009
The best food before an exam should be beans with fried plantain and a half boiled egg with a cup of brown Lipton Tea. The brain will be too hot to handle! cool
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by tomidvirus: 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2009
2 rolls or marij*****, rice and beans and flush down with hen*e*sy. dude oull be on top of the world.
Re: Which Kind Of Food Can One Take Before Exams by biina: 6:38am On Apr 14, 2009
1. Eat a moderate ( which is subjective) quantity, as you don't want to be uncomfortable in a sitting position and it might make you drowsy.
2. Do not be adventurous. Eat what you are familiar with so as to avoid any stomach discomforts
3. Eat a balanced meal of low glycemic index carbohydrates ( banana, most fruit and vegetables, grainy breads, pasta, beans, brown rice, milk, fish, eggs, meat, nuts, oils) approx 1 -2 hrs before the exam. The reduce their energy more slowly and thus give a steadier supply to your brain cells. Stay away from carbonated drinks before the exams, but are fine after the exam to quickly replenish lost energy.
4. Stay off stimulants like caffeine.
5. Rest properly prior to the exam

Hope it helps

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Textbooks Used In Secondary Schools In Nigeria - Please Help!! / Executive Mba Programme At Oau, Ife / Braithwaite Memorial Hospital, Port Harcourt 2015/2016 INTERNSHIP APPLICATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.