Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

El-rufai's 30 Days In Office So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai's 30 Days In Office So Far (512 Views)

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / List Of 10 Countries Buhari Visited In 181 Days In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai's 30 Days In Office So Far by kheart(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Malam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai was sworn-in and officially became the governor of Kaduna state on May 29, 2015. 

He gave the following speech.
"By choosing us to lead all our people — man and woman, adult and child, Christian and Muslim — on the difficult road to our freedom from soul-crushing poverty and human degradation, I pledge to you today to work day and night to make Kaduna great again. Together, we shall make this corner of our country a state worthy of our children"

"I say to you today, my fellow citizens of Kaduna State, that the time has come for us to face up to our responsibilities as citizens. We must take many difficult decisions. We have no choice but to postpone immediate gratification and sacrifice the fleeting comforts of today for a better future for our children. This is what change means. You have spoken loud and clear that the time is now to stop the madness, and to live up to our fullest potential as human beings in the 21st Century........"

June 9 "Accordingly, the Kaduna State government has announced the restructuring of its ministries from 19 to 13. This is intended to cut costs, spur efficiency and improve service delivery,"

Source:
Re: El-rufai's 30 Days In Office So Far by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Continue in Good stead
Re: El-rufai's 30 Days In Office So Far by donholy28(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
100 days then we summarize
Re: El-rufai's 30 Days In Office So Far by owobokiri(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
The noise around this man suggests he is being packaged for something else in the future. .
Re: El-rufai's 30 Days In Office So Far by osaslord500(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
I can't forgive this morning man, na him time dey demolish my dad house for jiwa abj.

Well we are living better now with a smile on our faces.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Appoint Ministers In 2 Months Time- Vanguard / J / Apc Nwc Meets Ahead Tomorrow’s Nec Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.