Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Engineers And Geeks In The House - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Engineers And Geeks In The House (390 Views)

Geeks And Phone Users, Pick Between Tecno Y6 And Tecno W3? Give Reasons Please / Gurus And Geeks In The Hauz,i Hv A Problem. / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engineers And Geeks In The House by Sirnuel: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please I have three questions

Is there any website aside the random google search for downloading stock roms and firmwares for android phones ??

And secondly,
Aside SP flash tool, is there any other tools for flashing a rom to an android phone?

One more
Please
How can one flash china phones like none android techno, itel etcetera

Please can anyone invite me into that android forum whatsapp group?

(1) (Reply)

Anybody With A Review Of The Aqua Intex Android Phone? / Freedom Fall July 4th Edition Game Android Solutions Tool Coins APK Ios / Help Pls Where To Get My J7 Crack Glass Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.