Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships (28054 Views)

Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) / Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET / Delta State University, DELSU Bans Miniskirt On Campus And Reduces Worship Cente (2) (3) (4)

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by marvelyole(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
As for the campus fellowship I would say it was really becoming something else,as for the girls issue I would say they tried it before now but it did not hold...well nice step,but they should give C.E.P graduates our exemption letter oooooooo
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by diva2011(f): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
It's not the first time of dress code in Delsu, it's better for the student because it rape and sexual harassment will reduced to a minimum! but fellowship over 80 shocked shocked shocked shocked, it's unbelievable anyway shaa I no blame the student too, the frustration of those Delsu lecturers fit send one to early grave. They are purely wicked set of lecturers I have ever seen.... Talking from experience it's either you embrace fellowships or club the choice is yours!!!!
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
not surprised by this. how else do "Advanced Secondary school" students dress?
just thinking.
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Pabloairmar(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
shuuu....den get mind ban cfi join.....how dem come want mk youth of ivie road nd co take dea survive na....
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by chika29: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
I'm nt in support of banning mini skirts o.if dey want 2walk naked dats their own problem.it shows d kind of house$home training dey v got.parents watch
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by amparas(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
pple d complain say over 80 fellowships.
Come FUTO
you go shock
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by judges: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
we Christian should be careful the way, we address issues, we are fighting ourselves in many ways. the vc want Islam abi?
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
[.
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by teehbouy01(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
yoruba will say.....awon omo irole aye.....awon omo walasiri....
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by teehbouy01(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
undecidedyoruba will say.....awon omo irole aye.....awon omo walasiri.... yoruba will say.....awon omo irole aye.....awon omo walasiri....
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by urheme: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
What a merger,

Consolidating churches will no be a bad idea in nigeria, those that cannot merge should be taking over or wound up,

Oga buhari arise and behold a!!!!!!!!!

Precedent
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Adyrin(m): 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hope you're okay?
meforyou1:
nice one. our savior chapel is not even neccesary, but let's allow it
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2015
Pabloairmar:
shuuu....den get mind ban cfi join.....how dem come want mk youth of ivie road nd co take dea survive na....
dat fellowship wey dey give pesin joy
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by roselynbas(f): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2015
valmunich:
What then happens to the worshipers of the other denominations?

they are students with priority to pay attention to their education. They can fellowship together with the joint christian campus fellowship. This encompasses all protestant denominations.

It reduces distractions, confusion and mother churches using thesestudents as pawns.

if they disagree, they were banned within the school complex, they can go outside.

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Akposy(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2015
CountDracula:
Kai... Glorified Secondary school
chai...Dumbhead
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Akposy(m): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2015
princenation:
[b] arrived Nigeria 5yrs ago, had to get registered to study Medicine, I made the choice of school in my state University so I would not just be learning academically but also my people tradition and culture since I've been out for a long time (when I was 7yrs old). Dad agreed so he took me there, Nigeria alone was pathetic, but what I saw on reaching the said campus were so disheartening, I almost cried. student's dressed like farmers, criminals etc, I asked dad if thats the way it's done? know what he replied, Prince when we get to the VC's office you ask him. we got to meet the VC but I couldn't ask not cause I was afraid but what will you ask a man who's guilty of the same said act? what will be his reply? your guess is as good as mine. was taken to the dean of my faculty got my direct entry procedures done with, started lectures you need see what some students were putting on to class, let's end the story, please if your school Is trying to at least curtail some of these disheartening dressing be happy, instead of terming it advance secondary school. Nigeria a country you can't differentiate between students and touts. can't wait to leave here [/b]
when going, take me along
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Akposy(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
This VC too harsh, him 4 recognize d big fellowships and merge d small ones
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Pabloairmar(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
yes oh bros...i tire for dis vc oh
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Emodeee: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
mizvee:
Ehen??....

Na iyanya dey ur dp so?
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by testedtechs: 6:25am On Jul 08, 2015
Most of those extra fellowships are just beehives of activities , i was once a president of one and truth be told, it creates a dissonance from the primary purpose of being in school , not to talk of the endless religious competition and sentiments, we had 29 during my days and i can say that 80 is a very unholy huge number.

I suffer mhen, that session was the worst i had with my academics but i thank God i scaled through with a third class and extra year else na end of school kpatakpata.
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by mizvee(f): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Emodeee:

Na iyanya dey ur dp so?
Kingkong.... aka Lekan
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Emodeee: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
mizvee:
Kingkong.... aka Lekan

We don't know him here.
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by mizvee(f): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Emodeee:

We don't know him here.
your matter...
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Emodeee: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
mizvee:
your matter...
na ur b.f?

National Open University Admission Forms Is On Sale Now.hurry! / ASUU, ASUP Express Doubts Over Student Loan / 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn