Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) (80458 Views)

Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) / FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt / UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by streets2empire: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
A student of Botswana university got the internet talking when she appeared in school wearing a towel. The pictures was shared by a twitter user named Oaitse @Oaitse42. see pictures and reaction below:

Source: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/university-of-botswana-student-wore-a-towel-to-school-hot-yes-or-no

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by streets2empire: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by streets2empire: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
crazy girl

5 Likes

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by saydfact(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
na wa ooh

Check out my signature

1 Like

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Teewhy2: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
people are just looking for crazy things to do that will get people talking. They just want to be popular by force, is she trying to create a new fashion sense or just exposing her level of intelligence.
I believe if you want to be popular and be famous do things that will impact the lives of others positively and your name will be written in gold.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
iranu

4 Likes

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by saydfact(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Treasure17:
iranu

Complete am

Abasha Iranu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Perverts would have torn her to shreds in Nijeriya.

17 Likes

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
i used to think nigerian girls are the crasiest on this planet until i saw that!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by teewhizzy4real(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
walai dis one strong faaa, agbako ni awon omo yi fa

14 Likes

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by agadez007(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Maybe its a gucci towel,and she wants to show it Off

7 Likes

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by youngdoctor(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
let me just donate my eyes..i think I've seen it all.. in just one week, (one corner, fuckthep***ychallenge, now this one)..na wa o

8 Likes

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
its 'fashzion' in jenifers vioce grin
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by aziaka111(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
u don try well well
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by chymes0359(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
But Why?
NA PESIN GET THE WRAPPER WEY GOAT DEY CHOP!
VILLAGE SCIENTIST AT IT AGAIN!
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Vickiweezy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
This generation ....

2 Likes

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by NotNairalandi(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
nyash don de scratch am grin

3 Likes

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by dakeskese(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hmmm...
E de do me like make I just rush come draw this towel... Na open heavens be that cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hehehe
Stupidity

1 Like

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Danny287(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hot legs though... but this is madness shes only doing it to gain attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
wetin she wear wey she dress like capsule
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by IPOBrep: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
target met, she is trending on social media.

farrrrrrrrrrrrr better than sampling boobs or sharing after sex pix on facebook

3 Likes

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by smoothryda: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Are you a content producer, or you want to put your content on TV and share advert revenue with the channel? Well we are looking for already made content. We are looking at Drama series, comedy shows, sitcoms, talk shows, reality, shows, Home videos, skit, musical videos, any kind of good audio songs, documentary, events, weddings. Please the content has to be fresh and hot not something that has been shown on other Tv.
Contact us on- delmidedee@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Na body dat wan come sell for school nau,olosho no 1
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Tecno66: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
streets2empire:
More reactions..
She is even posing for the camera! End time things.
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by fk001(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
people from Southern Africa are just different from rest of Africans

1 Like

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
trend she wanted

trend she got cool cool

1 Like

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by kindnyce(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kenya, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, now Botswana has joined the list of weirdos

1 Like

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
DIS ONE NA MODEL JAREE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same / When Will JAMB Result Be Out For 2024? UTME Result Release Date / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.