Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Moringa: A Natural Cure For Anal Fissure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Moringa: A Natural Cure For Anal Fissure (3111 Views)

. / Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) / Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moringa: A Natural Cure For Anal Fissure by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
I had to create this topic so as to bring the information to other persons having this issue, who may not have read up to the 5th page of the thread where I made the suggestion.

Anal fissure can be a real pain in the ass and its not something you would want to experience. To prevent and manage it, here is what you can do.

Find Moringa seeds and chew
like 3 or 4 of them maybe twice or once in a week. If you can't find
the seeds, boil a lot of its leafs in
clean water, sieve and drink the
greenish mixture while still hot. This will help you. You must avoid hard or very solid foods. If you
must take them then please drink
lots of water or just chew 3 or 4
seeds of Moringa before or
immediately after your meal. This will help to ease up your bowel
movement.

If you can't find Moringa at the
moment, you can make do with
laxatives e.g Ducolax to ease up
your bowel. Take other pain relief
drugs to help against the pain. Quit
solid foods till your anal fissure heals.

I won't recomment Moringa for
women who still have plans of
giving birth o. Heard it can cause
infertility in women but don't know
how true. Peace.

Martins301

CC: lalasticlala
Re: Moringa: A Natural Cure For Anal Fissure by rhotimee(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Moringa: A Natural Cure For Anal Fissure by chudidonas(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Testing Testing... Truly, I have bn unbanned grin

(1) (Reply)

It's Now A Crime: Body Parts We Hardly Clean And Bacteria Do Wonders There / Skin Toning Cream / Shocking: School Boy Had His Leg Crushed In An Accident (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.