Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful. (408 Views)

The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! / My Conversation With A Ghanaian On The "Clueless" Policies Of Our Government(s) / Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful. by stanleychimezie(f): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
In time past the most popular song that ever lived in the mouth of many in the political cycle was Jonathan the clueless, Jonathan the Feeble, Jonathan the woman wrapper, Jonathan the this, Jonathan the
that.

Those songs made the humble Jonathan to accept to give way for anyone who can help move Nigeria
further than he has done.

This was expected to be a Moses-To-Joshua leadership. But while some well-meaning Nigerians were searching for a Joshua to take up the mantle, some mischievous and unscrupulous elements on the aegis of APC gathered together and agreed to present to Nigeria an old-Dullard- Daura cattle rearer or better still a brain-dead dullard.

They presented this man to Nigerians as the clueful.

Today as Satan could have it; he is elected president.

Yet, in the abundance of his cluefulness; he has not
been able to find clues to the whereabout of the
CHIBOK GIRLS, he has not been able to find clues to
capturing SHEKARAU, he has not been able to find
clues on how to STABILIZE INTERNATIONAL OIL
PRICE, he has not been able to find clues on how to
start the PAYMENT OF 5,000 naira TO EACH OF THE
UNEMPLOYED citizen of Nigeria, he has not been able to find clues on how to begin FEEDING ALL SCHOOL CHILDREN. Worst of all is that he has not been able to find clues on how to GET HIS EXECUTIVE CABINET.

All the dullardic slowpoke could do in his 30 days in office is plan on how to spread his Islamic Militancy to other parts of Nigeria by first attempting to move boko haram base to the south-east, of which he knows will never work because that will definitely lead to another deadlier militant group from the east which will definitely lead to the end of this fake marriage called Nigeria.

Indeed, the CLUELESS one has given way to the
CLUEFUL man. And the CLUEFUL man is showing his
CLUEFULNESS.

But if I may ask: "NOW THAT THE CLUEFUL IS IN
POWER; WHAT BETTER HAS HE DONE?
Re: Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful. by DickDastardly(m): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
grin
Re: Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
i'm GEJ fan and a diehard PDP member but u saying that "as satan will have his way he was elected as president", this is were i disagree with u bcus whatever thing that is happening in this country is for a purpose and God is the one behind it.
Re: Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful. by Alimtoheeb(m): 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
op, I swear you be real dopem u,dindin rin, brainl ess. you expect him to achieve what ur hero was unable to achieve During his own regime withing a month, how dull u are, seriously, you need to do what ppl like you have been doing.........transformer is there, lagoon is also there, it will surelly accept you. I diot of first order, you this born by fake con dom.

(1) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode / EX Bauchi Gov, Isa Yuguda, Of Given Out 64 Cars 24 Hours Before Handing Over / We Will Assist Nigeria Rescue Chibok Girls- US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.