Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now (1200 Views)

Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos / Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now by oskaaay(m): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hope you enjoy and comment over the true life story below:

A Guy who has no job got married to a banker, despite his fears and several advices that it's not good to marry without a job. Every month the girl would give the guy her full salary of #80,000 after removing her tithe. The guy would give the wife #20.000 for personal upkeep and the guy determined what happened to the remaining money. This happened for 3 good years.

There was happiness in the family and the wife never refused to do her primary home duties for that 3 years, despite wrong advice from friends that 'you can't be paying the bills and still be doing all the work'. There was a particular month the guy used about #50.000 to travel from region to region for different interviews. He finally got a job with a good firm. His salary was #380,000 monthly for a start. He bought his first car (a brand new) for 2.2million raira
he gave the wife the car key,& continued to take public transport to work for about 3 years. Then he bought the 2nd car for 4million took the keys of the first car & gave his wife the keys of the 2nd new car.

They eventually moved into their own house after few years. One day, the wife was looking for some documents. She stumbled on a file neatly hidden, when she opened it, she saw her wedding picture when she was very slim in the first page of the file. She then saw that the document the purchase of the land and every other thing in the house were all written in her name!
At the last page was the husband's wedding picture and a note written by him:
''MY WIFE IS ALL I HAVE GOT. NOT EVEN THIS HOUSE WORTH 100 million AT THE TIME I BUILT IS MINE’’. Tears started to roll down her
eyes. This couple got married in 1998. Last week Sunday was their wedding anniversary, blessed with 3 children. True LOVE still exists till this day.

Are you sure the love you have for your partner can be compared to this one you just read?

No matter what remember you chose each other. It doesn't matter who puts food on the table or who pays the bills. Always know, NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT.

Now I pray for all singles on my friends list that God will surely lead you to your destined life partner and u will never regret ur marriage IJN.
‪#‎Copied‬

What is your take on this? ...And can you do the same?

1 Like

Re: Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now by adamilen(f): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nice one....Takes a lot of humility and willpower though. Especially in Nigeria.
Re: Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now by Daughterzion(f): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Woow itz so touching but dat 1 no fit happen for naija
Re: Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now by donholy28(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dix go be dreamland... no be 4 9ja...our girls wicked
Re: Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now by bukatyne(f): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Why did the husband marry without a job? No matter How little.

Good one.
Re: Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now by shangodele(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
donholy28:
Dix go be dreamland... no me 4 9ja...our girls wicked
GOD bless U jare
Re: Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now by galadima77(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
seriously, even the OP doesn't believe that story I'mso sure.
Re: Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now by galadima77(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
seriously, even the OP doesn't believe that story I'm so sure.
Re: Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now by thorpido(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Op,na nollywood script?
Re: Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now by Mclovin4(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Soooo Nollywood......beta wake up b4 U start opening heart broken threads
Re: Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now by oskaaay(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
donholy28:
Dix go be dreamland... no be 4 9ja...our girls wicked

hmmm.....funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now by focus7: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2015
As I read I can't but have tears in my eyes. I love them.
Re: Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now by chigoizie7(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2015
Seriously, I don't know why people do not believe that things like that can happen in this country.

Though not in this present generation.

Ee get one wey I go tell una, na blood una go shed,not even tears.
But na our parents dem generation dat one happened ooh.
Re: Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now by Femsyn(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2015
No problem. I believe the story. But the fact that it worked for them, does not necessarily mean you should work your life around their story. You might get another result!!!
Re: Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Summary? undecided
Re: Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now by southernbelle(f): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
lol..why's almost everyone saying it can't happen it nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now by Haywhymido(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmm, i read dis particular story, i mean exactly dis story last year.

(1) (Reply)

When Are Children Ready To Start School? / The 99 Gold Coins' Club / [photos] Maid Caught On Secret Camera Pouring Her Urine Into Her Boss's Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.