Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

GEJ Or Buhari! Who Should Be Praised For The Steady Improvement In Power Supply - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / GEJ Or Buhari! Who Should Be Praised For The Steady Improvement In Power Supply (665 Views)

Crazy Bills Everywhere Despite No Regular Power Supply / Finally / Opinion Poll- How Regular Is The Power Supply In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Or Buhari! Who Should Be Praised For The Steady Improvement In Power Supply by Damalex4luv(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
I read some comment praising GEJ for the steady stability in power supply on a previous post on frontpage. For me I believe had GEJ won that election electricity supply would still have remain the same or even worse. Though Buhari may not have a cabinet yet, but the truth is that his mere presence at the helm of affairs has changed so many things with power inclusive. I stay at diamond estate in igando lagos and the light here is very poor to the extent that for sometime in a week there won't be light but to my greatest surprise we now have close to 14hours of light a day. We all should give credit to whom it's due and we shouldn't be shallow minded. I believe our biafrans family will have some testimonies to share too but yet they believe the credit should go to their clueless messiah who almost ruined the self acclaimed giant of Africa.
Please let's be objective in our criticism
Re: GEJ Or Buhari! Who Should Be Praised For The Steady Improvement In Power Supply by silenticon(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
gej
Re: GEJ Or Buhari! Who Should Be Praised For The Steady Improvement In Power Supply by kestolove95(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Buhari offcox
Re: GEJ Or Buhari! Who Should Be Praised For The Steady Improvement In Power Supply by MzOnajin1(f): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
BUHARI
Re: GEJ Or Buhari! Who Should Be Praised For The Steady Improvement In Power Supply by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
BUHARI

its his regime so anything go or bad na him smiley
Re: GEJ Or Buhari! Who Should Be Praised For The Steady Improvement In Power Supply by laserjet: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Praise GEJ bawo? undecided
His administration was sabotaged. As a result of that I give it PMB! .....EOD!
Re: GEJ Or Buhari! Who Should Be Praised For The Steady Improvement In Power Supply by Toktee(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
During his tenure,even in otueke there was no light.
Re: GEJ Or Buhari! Who Should Be Praised For The Steady Improvement In Power Supply by donholy28(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Uninterrupted power supply here for some days now...but it started under gej rule
Re: GEJ Or Buhari! Who Should Be Praised For The Steady Improvement In Power Supply by Truth24(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Shut up Gej deserves d accolades

(1) (Reply)

Dencia Discovers Sister To Be Her Mother! Depressed / The Randy UNILAG Lecturer / Woman Gets Death Threats After Posting Menstrual Blood Selfie (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.