Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

October 1st Movie By Kunle Afolayan - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / October 1st Movie By Kunle Afolayan (1262 Views)

TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor / Photos From The Première Of Kunle Afolayan's 'the CEO' In Lagos / Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

October 1st Movie By Kunle Afolayan by Misternas89(m): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kunle afolayan has been one of the best and versatile Producer/Director of all time to my own best of knowledge....Has anyone watched his movie title "OCTOBER 1ST" lately.....i would like my great Nlders to share their funny scenes in the movie..... mine was when Inspector Waziri went to meet Miss Tawa and told her He couldn't make it all because he had 2left legs....that really got me laffing as if I inhale a laughing gas.....please share ur own Asap. The mods no wan make my tori reach Frontpage ooo e gbami kee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: October 1st Movie By Kunle Afolayan by kelvine(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Who made this statement in the movie "he said he will kill again" ?

The statement was presented in yoruba acent,so funny.
Re: October 1st Movie By Kunle Afolayan by Misternas89(m): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
kelvine:
Who made this statement in the movie "he said he will kill again" ?

The statement was presented in yoruba acent,so funny.
That's the IFA priest bro...unto say d man spiritual man no hear English na lol
Re: October 1st Movie By Kunle Afolayan by OsoDupe(f): 12:14am On Jun 29, 2015
Who said 'ahhh omo oba'.

(1) (Reply)

Deadpool Review Is Out! / Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) / To Download Tv Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.