Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Must You Always Copy Lalasticlala? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must You Always Copy Lalasticlala? (782 Views)

Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) / Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter / Why Do U Guys Always Copy Lalasticlala Etc ...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Always Copy Lalasticlala? by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 29, 2015
There's a trend on NL which I feel is nt necessary and I have always wanted to ask....... Why do some nairalanders always copy Lalasticlala at the end of their topics and comments? Is he the only MOD on NL? Of what benefit is it to you?
Re: Must You Always Copy Lalasticlala? by bi0nics: 5:03am On Jun 29, 2015
undecided Must y0u 0pen a questi0nin' Thread?

1 Like

Re: Must You Always Copy Lalasticlala? by Beesluv: 5:06am On Jun 29, 2015
The thought of lalasticlala makes the OPs feel their threads will drive fast to front page lalastically.

But I don't gerrit, did lala complain to you

2 Likes

Re: Must You Always Copy Lalasticlala? by Fabdedon(m): 5:15am On Jun 29, 2015
passionatesol:
There's a trend on NL which I feel is nt necessary and I have always wanted to ask....... Why do some nairalanders always copy Lalasticlala at the end of their topics and comments? Is he the only MOD on NL? Of what benefit is it to you?
if you feel your topic is Frontpage worthy u cc him and he do justice
Re: Must You Always Copy Lalasticlala? by ZeezaRapture(m): 5:34am On Jun 29, 2015
Another unnecessary thread! ,meanwhile, lala is coming to close this thread cos there's really no brain in it!

Besides, i guess the Op is a JJC.

Z.R
Re: Must You Always Copy Lalasticlala? by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Fabdedon:
Is he the only (superMod) Mod responsible for moving topics to FP?
Re: Must You Always Copy Lalasticlala? by bogolobango(m): 5:54am On Jun 29, 2015
grin grin

Lalasticala
ishitlove tongue
Re: Must You Always Copy Lalasticlala? by MKO4ever(m): 5:58am On Jun 29, 2015
Please who is lalasticala?

1 Like

Re: Must You Always Copy Lalasticlala? by MalcoImX: 6:10am On Jun 29, 2015
Fabdedon:
Lol, truly.
Re: Must You Always Copy Lalasticlala? by MalcoImX: 6:10am On Jun 29, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Another unnecessary thread! ,meanwhile, lala is coming to close this thread cos there's really no brain in it!

Besides, i guess the Op is a JJC.

Z.R
See another call to lala.
Re: Must You Always Copy Lalasticlala? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2015
MalcoImX:
See another call to lala.
Don't mind them with their eyes services. If you write good articles like "Tosyn2much,Wristwatch" u need not copy anybody to have your topic on FP..Eyes Service
Re: Must You Always Copy Lalasticlala? by condralbede(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2015
MKO4ever:
Please who is lalasticala?
SuperMod ,that can ban you from NL, if you spew nonsense!!
Re: Must You Always Copy Lalasticlala? by MKO4ever(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2015
condralbede:
SuperMod ,that can ban you from NL, if you spew nonsense!!

Okay, I am waiting to hear his response on this topic

1 Like

Re: Must You Always Copy Lalasticlala? by Fabdedon(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2015
passionatesol:
Is he the only (superMod) Mod responsible for moving topics to FP?
he is the only one with the best understanding capabilities

(1) (Reply)

Meet President Buhari Nine Appointees So Far - Naij.com / Again, Notorious Mexican Drug Lord 'el Chapo' Escapes From Jail / How To Know Whether You Are Eligible For The N5000 To Be Shared By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.