Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis (19324 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government / Ondo Governorship Election: Another Crisis Looms In APC Over Deputy Gov. Slot / Panic In APC Over Benue Governorship Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by BabaO2: 8:24am On Jun 29, 2015
His prediction has expired before the election, why is he behaving like an illiterate.
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Abugab(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2015
Even if APC messes up, surely PDP can't come back to power in Nigeria. We know that nothing good can come out of that party called PDP.
Okupe seeking relevance, has he forgotten that he is an Omo Ale (bastard) because he said with his own mouth that if Buhari/APC wins it will mean he is a bastard. He should keep quite as we have heard too much from him.
Baba George, we shall see how you will win from exile. Don't worry when the searchlight starts beaming on you guys, your initial talk of running to exile will be fulfilled. Don't bother yourself about 2019.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by stayblack: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2015
BASTARD HOW NOW....RAM grin
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by JohnFrankling(m): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:

Just checked ur history to determine if u are trully one. Indeed i guessed right. I av no apology for that.
seriously mate you need a job, lols
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Gegz(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2015
Oga Doyin shut up. U are surplus to requirements or highly irrelevant in the political scene now. Which ever u pick. U are useless.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2015
exemen:
WEATHER NA JUJU DEY BLOCK THIS 1 FACE AH NO NO.............
Better than your father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Demdem(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2015
JohnFrankling:
seriously mate you need a job, lols

Are u ok upstairs? U and who?
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by hamilton62(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2015
Omooba77:

http://www.punchng.com/politics/okupe-mocks-apc-over-crisis/
What are these people saying?
whether PDP or APC all Nigerians need is positive-directive CHANGE... though Mr doye is right about the mirage ideology of the party, APC but we need productivity and sincerity in our politics...
my sole interest here is how does the average Nigerian come out of poverish state and closing the wealth gap between the rich politicians and the average Nigerian and not the political stress and strain between APC and PDP though APC also having a more severe one internally... I will the stress and strain will be harnessed for further productivity.... there is need for competition and thank God for it.
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by philips70(m): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2015
Mogidi:

No killing for me bro, you're the one fixated with killing, make sure you kill your mother, anything to stop her from further reproduction.

Only those who never knew their parents or children from baby factories should have this luxury of talking this way. Are there no better ways to hit someone without going directly for the parents?
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2015
PDP had several fights too.
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by arabbunkum: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2015
This should make members of the APC to close ranks and solve their problem amicably not looking for reasons to accuse others for their misfortune.
We can't wait for the change they promised Nigerians.
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Mogidi: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2015
philips70:

Only those who never knew their parents or children from baby factories should have this luxury of talking this way. Are there no better ways to hit someone without going directly for the parents?

Am at liberty to reply any which way, the onus is on you not to be abusive in the first instance.
You're an ediot if you think you'd abuse me then constrain me to what I should say, bollockss.
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by exemen: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2015
Exploit200:

Better than your father
A BIG FOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by boxypane(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Isn't dis man ashamed?! He was suppose to change his name if Buhari won. Unfortunately for him n his colleagues, there dawn don near.
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by JohnFrankling(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:

Are u ok upstairs? U and who?
I don't even notice talk more of to give a d.a.m.n @ u
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Demdem(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2015
JohnFrankling:
I don't even notice talk more of to give a d.a.m.n @ u

Shut ur trap, u do and that explains why u keep quoting me talking thrash.
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by desgiezd(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2015
@ Doyin, keep hurting but remember it is not good for an extra-large man like you!
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2015
U bastard okupe, who even knw u b4 sef, if no be dat clueless otueke ogogoro brunkard, shut ur smelling gutter up nd find smth else 2 do. U irrelivant goat

1 Like

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by philips70(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Am at liberty to reply any which way, the onus is on you not to be abusive in the first instance.
You're an ediot if you think you'd abuse me then constrain me to what I should say, bollockss.

The consolation to people you do this to is people like you most likely abuse and beat up your parents at home hence respect for others take the far backdoor.
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by blackpriest0911: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2015
Okupe the Bastard
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Mogidi: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2015
philips70:

The consolation to people you do this to is people like you most likely abuse and beat up your parents at home hence respect for others take the far backdoor.

Put your mum before me and see what happens to her, you ediot.
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Sant1m: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2015
The bastard should be busy looking for his father and where he actually came from. Bastard Dooooyin Oku what?. You brought this bastard tag to your self and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by philips70(m): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Put your mum before me and see what happens to her, you ediot.

Confirmation you have wiped out your entire kindred? Ekpa!
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Mogidi: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2015
philips70:

Confirmation you have wiped out your entire kindred? Ekpa!
I hope your mom develops cancer of the cli..toris, that should save me throttling her myself.
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by gbrown(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2015
Omooba77:

IN A CIVILIZED SOCIETY FAILURES LIKE OKUPE AND GEORGE SHOULD NOT BE GRANTED AUDIENCE, JUST IMAGINE OKUPE QUOTING SCRIPTURE AND MENTIONING THE SACRED NAME OF JESUS, WHAT ARE THE ANTECEDENTS OF OKUPE, *HE IS A FAILED DOCTOR *HE HAS NEVER IN HIS LIFE WON AN ELECTION *HE WAS SACKED BY OBASANJO FOR INCOMPETENCE * IT WAS THE CLUELESS OTUOKE FEDORA HAT JONATHAN WHO APPOINTED THE SAME DISGRACED OKUPE BACK TO OFFICE, I WANT OKUPE TO REMEMBER HIS THREAT IF BUHARI WIN,S OGA OKUPE YOU THREATEN TO CHANGE YOUR NAME OR BE CALLED A BASTARD, WELL PERMIT ME TO ADDRESS YOU HENCEFORTH AS "DR DOYIN BASTARD OKUPE" PLSSSSSSSSS EX CONVICT BODE GEORGE, SPARE US YOUR MEANINGLESS NONSENSE, PLS GO ON EXILE AS YOU PROMISED.
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by philips70(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2015
Mogidi:

I hope your mom develops cancer of the cli..toris, that should save me throttling her myself.

Is there any reason this disturbed child should remain on this forum?

cc lalasticlala, Seun, OAM4J
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Mogidi: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2015
philips70:

Is there any reason this disturbed child should remain on this forum?

cc lalasticlala, Seun, OAM4J

Now you're calling the Mods, you shouldn't have started what you can't finish. The guy I had an argument with has since left because he knew he was wrong.
But trust "sabi sabi" to immerse himself in something that has nothing to do with him.

cc lalasticlala, Seun, OAM4J please check how this "amebo" laid into me unprovoked.
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by philips70(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Now you're calling the Mods, you shouldn't have started what you can't finish. The guy I had an argument with has since left because he knew he was wrong.
But trust "sabi sabi" to immerse himself in something that has nothing to do with him.

I have the right to call the attention of the MODS to perpetually disturbed kids like you not because I don't have the capacity to engage you in your own words but because your types need to be removed from public forums before you corrupt other kids. Most of you grew up in the streets but I know of many street kids who are cultured.
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2015
Okupe... The guy alwayz with d indomie brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Mogidi: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2015
[s]
philips70:

I have the right to call the attention of the MODS to perpetually disturbed kids like you not because I don't have the capacity to engage you in your own words but because your types need to be removed from public forums before you corrupt other kids. Most of you grew up in the streets but I know of many street kids who are cultured.
[/s]

What elicited your mindless response in the first instance?
Please stop my mentions you schmuck, I have very little time for your kind, go look for plebs your ilk.
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by frankkad(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Omooba77:

doyin okupe doyin okupe doyin okupe, how many times did I call you? if I hear you make noise again...........don't allow President Buhari to hear ur name, otherwise u go soon vomit our MONEY. Remember ur formal oga say stealing is not corruption..............
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by chudinho: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Omooba77:

I don't take the self acclaimed bastard serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today / Katsina Govt Paid Us ₦30m Ransom For Release Of Kankara Schoolboys — Bandits / Government To Release Food Items From Reserves To Crash Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.