Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,390 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] (6310 Views)

Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (photos) / Flavour And Anna Banner's Daughter Rocks Oversized Glasses / Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by RoyalBlak007: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Big dogs are great protectors, they make great cuddle buddies, and they are great exercise motivators. On the other hand, having a huge dog also has its drawbacks. Naturally, feeding a big dog is much more expensive than feeding a smaller breed; big dogs are also more prone to various diseases (particularly joint and heart diseases) and their life expectancy is usually shorter than that of small dogs. However, there is one more “problem” associated with large dogs that owners know all too well. Some of them just don’t realize how big they really are! This size oversight make for some hilarious dog and owner situations and this is exactly what you are about to see in this post. All of these 25 gentle giants just don’t seem to realize the consequences of their enormous size. From a gigantic Great Dane who loves to sit on her tiny owner´s lap to a huge Irish wolfhound who thinks he is still a little puppy, these are 25 Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are.

http://list25.com/25-ridiculously-oversized-dogs-that-forgot-how-big-they-are/2/

Lalasticlala

Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by RoyalBlak007: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2015

Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by divinehand2003(m): 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
See hybrid dogs ooo

1 Like

Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by MedicalSamwise(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
End time dogs
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by menix(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Nkita Uwa Mmebi
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by drizslim(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
I know Lalasticlala Likes Dogs Much Buh Pls Don't Push This To Fp... Don't Turn NL into A Zoo undecided
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by bluntspade: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
op continue o
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by officialteemi(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
Very soon u'all will see a counter-topic... these are 25 Ridiculously Oversized EKUKE
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by GetUmad: 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
OP, the list ain't complete. Where's snoop?
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by dhantey324(m): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
Potential 404
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by flokii: 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
I trust calabarians... grin

no tym to check tym

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by ddaammyy(f): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
Wow!!!! That one in the second pix is scary! What kind of fur is that?
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by ril19(m): 1:52am On Dec 07, 2015
You Buy This One Put For House E Go Chop Your Salary For You Finish tongue
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by RoyalBlak007: 6:42am On Dec 07, 2015
more

Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by RoyalBlak007: 6:51am On Dec 07, 2015
cheesy

Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by RoyalBlak007: 6:56am On Dec 07, 2015
ddaammyy:
Wow!!!! That one in the second pix is scary! What kind of fur is that?
not scary to me....i love d furs
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by RoyalBlak007: 7:00am On Dec 07, 2015
officialteemi:
Very soon u'all will see a counter-topic...
these are 25
Ridiculously Oversized EKUKE
grin
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by goldfish80(m): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2015
the dog in the second pic looks more like a masscot than a dog
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by ddaammyy(f): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2015
This oyibo ppl sef don mad undecided
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by tomholly: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2015
hybrid dogs ooo

no be local bingos we get here oooooooooooooo

RoyalBlak007:
Big dogs are great protectors, they make great cuddle buddies, and they are great exercise motivators. On the other hand, having a huge dog also has its drawbacks. Naturally, feeding a big dog is much more expensive than feeding a smaller breed; big dogs are also more prone to various diseases (particularly joint and heart diseases) and their life expectancy is usually shorter than that of small dogs. However, there is one more “problem” associated with large dogs that owners know all too well. Some of them just don’t realize how big they really are! This size oversight make for some hilarious dog and owner situations and this is exactly what you are about to see in this post. All of these 25 gentle giants just don’t seem to realize the consequences of their enormous size. From a gigantic Great Dane who loves to sit on her tiny owner´s lap to a huge Irish wolfhound who thinks he is still a little puppy, these are 25 Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are.

http://list25.com/25-ridiculously-oversized-dogs-that-forgot-how-big-they-are/2/

Lalasticlala
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by sunkoye: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2015
goldfish80:
the dog in the second pic looks more like a masscot than a dog
na rasta dog... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2015
I love dogs, but never had one embarassed
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by nerdychisa(f): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2015
Imagine sneaking into your girlfriend's father's house for a quickie, only to be welcomed by one of these. Choi
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by Eldorado01(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2015
[size=20pt]i love dogs

please does anybody want to give out a dog or puppy Pls I will so much appreciate [/size]
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2015
K
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by Eldorado01(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2015
Pls guys....I need dogs
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by JayTeeA(f): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2015
Wow! shocked I want!!!! cry
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by SleekyGee(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2015
I so much like the dog in that third picture, looks like a wolf but still somehow cute
I am sure it can even scare boko haram away

More pictures pls
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by kristen12(f): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2015
menix:
Nkita Uwa Mmebi
You're always saying Uwa mmebi. What is the meaning?
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by leahcimzil: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
I.WANT.ONE.OF.THOSE.LION.LOOKING.DOGS
Re: Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] by menix(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
kristen12:

You're always saying Uwa mmebi. What is the meaning?

It's a Jewish word for End Time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Married Man Was Spotted Grabbing Young Girl’s B00by (see Photo) / Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] / Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Yellow Beret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.