Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Who Wants This Cuties - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Who Wants This Cuties (1801 Views)

Super Cute Caucasian Cuties Ready For New Homes. / Who Wants A German Sheperd / This Cuties Are Up For Sale.....chow Chow, Labrador, Great Dane, Boxer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants This Cuties by DonUwaski(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2015
8 weeks old slant back German Sherpards.

Ready to get a new home for just N40k.

Re: Who Wants This Cuties by naf007: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Location?
Re: Who Wants This Cuties by DonUwaski(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
naf007:
Location?

Lagos
Re: Who Wants This Cuties by Acebar(m): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
DonUwaski:
negotiable?
Re: Who Wants This Cuties by kolajoo(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
DonUwaski:

For real or scam?

cc prodegee, seun, chucky234 to intervene please.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants This Cuties by DonUwaski(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
kolajoo:
For real or scam?

cc prodegee, seun, chucky234 to intervene please.

Funny person. What is scam, did I ask you to pay me and I will deliver to you.

Educate yourself on the meaning of scam before you comment next time.
Re: Who Wants This Cuties by DonUwaski(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Acebar:
negotiable?

If you are serious boss, sure we can.
Re: Who Wants This Cuties by kolajoo(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
DonUwaski:

Funny person. What is scam, did I ask you to pay me and I will deliver to you.

Educate yourself on the meaning of scam before you comment next time.
Okay can you deliver to Ikorodu tomorrow? I will pay 30k excluding t-fare grin
Re: Who Wants This Cuties by DonUwaski(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
kolajoo:
Okay can you deliver to Ikorodu tomorrow? I will pay 30k excluding t-fare grin

If you are ready and serious, you can come pick up your any of the puppies you like to give a new home. You will love keeping one of this cuties.
Re: Who Wants This Cuties by chucky234(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Watching....
Re: Who Wants This Cuties by megasamuel(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
It definitely would help if you posted more pictures?
Re: Who Wants This Cuties by megasamuel(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
It definitely would help if you posted more pictures?
Re: Who Wants This Cuties by pauloskiny: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pls gimi ur whsapp nmbr 4 dyret contact and let's arrange ow I can pik a female ..thnkxxx
Re: Who Wants This Cuties by houseofmastiff(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
hmmmmm olx people... i cant count the number of times i've seen this pics with different prices.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants This Cuties by kolajoo(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2015
houseofmastiff:
hmmmmm olx people... i cant count the number of times i've seen this pics with different prices.
lol grin Smh to the OP. I asked my vet to get me gsd slant back yesterday from Niger here and he said I should budget 150k so am wondering why the OP want 30k for gsd slant back. grin yeye dey smell.
Re: Who Wants This Cuties by Awotimi(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
kolajoo:
lol grin Smh to the OP. I asked my vet to get me gsd slant back yesterday from Niger here and he said I should budget 150k so am wondering why the OP want 30k for gsd slant back. grin yeye dey smell.

he force you to buy??

1 Like

Re: Who Wants This Cuties by kolajoo(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Awotimi:

he force you to buy??
I wonder o! Seems you working together. Tell your biz partner to delivery it to Ikorodu tomorrow and I will drop cash plus transport fare. Cheers
Re: Who Wants This Cuties by martete1(m): 6:30am On Aug 14, 2015
I don't know y sum pple are so stupid. He did not force u to buy or pay before delivery, y are u now complaining wit his price, he owns d puppies, if he likes, let him sell it for 1k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Wants This Cuties by Tylerdan(m): 8:50am On Aug 14, 2015
I see that people generally have trust issues here please let's give the Op a chance he hasn't asked anyone to pay him upfront, he hasn't made any claims that makes he look unprofessional so why the assumptions.
If his price is low and that makes you uncomfortable then ask him why don't just shout SCAM like you just learnt it's meaning.

Op please if u are serious please upload the parents with the pups and let's see the pups separately and if you don't mind lets know why the price is so low
Re: Who Wants This Cuties by aguizm(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2015
The price of a dog is not fixed like a carton of indomie. U don't pay VAT nor running cost in raising a dog so a seller can sell his dog at any price he wants. I suspect ur vet more here to b the scammer for asking u to pay 150k for a Nigeria slant back.

I may decide to sell my GDD for 1k if I want and another sells his for 1 million.

Nigerian mentality of believing that anything cheap is inferior while the expensive is original.

Back to the topic, Mr Op ain't for real, I suspect he is a scammer because that pics looks edited.

Until I see him upload more pics of the puppies and the parents, I still maintain my statement that He is not for real.

2 Likes

Re: Who Wants This Cuties by powchiey(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Loll... How many times dem 1 advertise dis pupps wey 4 don adult aredy.. Abeggiiii ooooo...

(1) (Reply)

Finally Our British Bulldog As Landed! Holla!!! / My Six Month Old Turkey Looks Sluggish, Is She Sick? (photo) / Incorrect post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.