Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Every Hates Chris - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Every Hates Chris (11776 Views)

#bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph / Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) / Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Hates Chris by Therock5555(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2015
please what site can I download this Chris Rock blockbuster series. I was watching till season 2 before I lost touch with the movie, please I would love a site to download from, please help...

2349132453248 emmaak2 heres my number, tag me in that other thread where you mention me so I can modify
Re: Every Hates Chris by demmy0325(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2015
Same here.. undecided..
Re: Every Hates Chris by nomabeeee(f): 10:16am On Jun 29, 2015
Crises or chris?
Re: Every Hates Chris by Therock5555(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2015
nomabeeee:
Crises or chris?
its Chris, a comedy series about a young boy difficult childhood in an all white school. a workaholic father with three jobs, an annoying mother that could quit any job because her man has three jobs, a handsome younger bro that got all the ladies sometimes 3 times his age and a spoilt kid sister that could make u commit suicide. trust me, that series is splendid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Hates Chris by hatux: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Therock5555:
please what site can I download this Chris Rock blockbuster series. I was watching till season 2 before I lost touch with the movie, please I would love a site to download from, please help...
Everybody hates chris... Tyler really suffered in that movie mehn... That brother of his is a real player
Re: Every Hates Chris by GIYAZZ(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2015
Yeah the movie is just so funny. Lol

I remember Chris getting recruited into the Basketball team in his school cos he's a black boy(You know black men can play). . . But the coach never knew Chris was not at all a player. He was wack as fùck! He had to ask his little brother to teach him how to play. Funny episode! cheesy
Re: Every Hates Chris by Euphrosyne(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
try o2tvseries.com
Therock5555:
Re: Every Hates Chris by Therock5555(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Euphrosyne:
try o2tvseries.com
not there, even toxic WAP no luck
Re: Every Hates Chris by Therock5555(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Yeah the movie is just so funny. Lol

I remember Chris getting recruited into the Basketball team in his school cos he's a black boy(You know black men can play). . . But the coach never knew Chris was not at all a player. He was wack as fùck! He had to ask his little brother to teach him how to play. Funny episode! cheesy
that episode was titled everybody hates basketball

my best episode was when he used the money his dad gave to him to play games instead of using it for lotto as instructed. and the lucky number that night was what his dad choosed that day
Re: Every Hates Chris by Aipete2(f): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Everybody nt every
Re: Every Hates Chris by Therock5555(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Aipete2:
Everybody nt every
like seriously
Re: Every Hates Chris by Nuges11(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Therock5555:
that episode was titled everybody hates basketball

my best episode was when he used the money his dad gave to him to play games instead of using it for lotto as instructed. and the lucky number that night was what his dad choosed that day

Ah! That's like the funniest episode of the whole series. I would love to download too, please inform me if you eventually find out where to

1 Like

Re: Every Hates Chris by darmys(f): 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Therock5555:
not there, even toxic WAP no luck

check fztvseries
Re: Every Hates Chris by Therock5555(m): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2015
darmys:

check fztvseries
not found there either. I might end up buying disk
Re: Every Hates Chris by Clemzy16(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Therock5555:
not found there either. I might end up buying disk
Best option. They stopped production at season 4, and it wasn't completed.
Re: Every Hates Chris by jemmy157(f): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
HeLlo smileyHeLlo
Re: Every Hates Chris by Therock5555(m): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Clemzy16:
Best option. They stopped production at season 4, and it wasn't completed.
baddest niqqa, longest time o

BTW I have finally seen a site to download the movie, currently downloading season 4
Re: Every Hates Chris by Danpersie31(m): 1:33am On Jul 18, 2015
pls do u know where I can download Spartacus season 1?
Re: Every Hates Chris by Awesomeking: 7:09am On Jul 18, 2015
The sad stuff about that series is that its greatly similar to my life,the only diff is that am not struggling to fit in a white neighbourhood,i used to be a fat not so intelligent giant ugly boy in a nigerian secondary school,imagine the discrimination..but its all good now sha,but if there's anything i know for sure,aint nobody hated chris like people hated me sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Every Hates Chris by Clemzy16(m): 7:12am On Jul 18, 2015
Therock5555:

BTW I have finally seen a site to download the movie, currently downloading season 4
Long time no see, my leader!

Anyway, sit back, relax, enjoy the series and have a good laugh...
Re: Every Hates Chris by Therock5555(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Clemzy16:
Long time no see, my leader!

Anyway, sit back, relax, enjoy the series and have a good laugh...
I dey really enjoy the movie o
Re: Every Hates Chris by Therock5555(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Awesomeking:
The sad stuff about that series is that its greatly similar to my life,the only diff is that am not struggling to fit in a white neighbourhood,i used to be a fat not so intelligent giant ugly boy in a nigerian secondary school,imagine the discrimination..but its all good now sha,but if there's anything i know for sure,aint nobody hated chris like people hated me sad sad
wow that was bad

my childhood would have been themed, blackest goat of the family
Re: Every Hates Chris by Therock5555(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Danpersie31:
pls do u know where I can download Spartacus season 1?
02tvseries.com
Re: Every Hates Chris by Awesomeking: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Therock5555:
wow that was bad

my childhood would have been themed, blackest goat of the family
so sad,sorry though
Re: Every Hates Chris by Therock5555(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Awesomeking:
so sad,sorry though
lolz my childhood couldn't have been better bro. the only problem now is that I rarely walk with my mates because I'm already more psychologically ahead of them
Re: Every Hates Chris by Awesomeking: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2015
Therock5555:
lolz my childhood couldn't have been better bro. the only problem now is that I rarely walk with my mates because I'm already more psychologically ahead of them
i am happy we have both overcome our demons hand moved on
Re: Every Hates Chris by Weirdman: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
Therock5555:

guy abeg which website u see the series me self dae find am
Re: Every Hates Chris by kennynelcon(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Therock5555:
I dey really enjoy the movie o
please can u share the link.
Re: Every Hates Chris by zinachidi(m): 12:57am On Nov 11, 2015
Therock5555:

pls which site is that? I tried getting the disk, buh no one is complete? Which site did you download yours from?
Re: Every Hates Chris by labi6: 1:09am On Nov 11, 2015
Try fztvseris or mobtvseris. Either ot the two

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chichi Evicted From The Big Brother House / Daarsat Now Free To Air Now On Intelsat 907 Spot2 / Independence Day Speech For Students In Tamil | 15 August Speech In Telugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.