Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Can The United States Be Trusted? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The United States Be Trusted? (511 Views)

Can The Yorubas Be Trusted? / Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account / Shouldnt Newer Nigerian States Be Viewed As A Demographic Of Their Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The United States Be Trusted? by dunsman(f): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2015
hello Nigerians. I just perceived something and I want to share it with you. I noticed DAT most Nigerian youth on this site, always take it as something special wen United States pledges support to Nigeria in one particular way or the other, most especially insecurity and corruption. But remember this same US has been going against the law of humanity and God for years past. though are one of d leading countries in d world, but can Nigerians trust them totally that they are who they say they are. Cause d US I know will help u with #1 and demand for #2. Its high time we start making our stand as a nation and begin to question, investigate, and if credible praise d alliance of so called powerful countries especially d US.

GOD BLESS ME
GOD BLESS YOU
GOD BLESS INTROVERT☺
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Can The United States Be Trusted? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2015
wen u got beta thread lemme know
Re: Can The United States Be Trusted? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2015
dunsman:
hello Nigerians. I just perceived something and I want to share it with you. I noticed DAT most Nigerian youth on this site, always take it as something special wen United States pledges support to Nigeria in one particular way or the other, most especially insecurity and corruption. But remember this same US has been going against the law of humanity and God for years past. though are one of d leading countries in d world, but can Nigerians trust them totally that they are who they say they are. Cause d US I know will help u with #1 and demand for #2. Its high time we start making our stand as a nation and begin to question, investigate, and if credible praise d alliance of so called powerful countries especially d US.

GOD BLESS ME
GOD BLESS YOU
GOD BLESS INTROVERT☺
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Thanks for this insight.
What many people do not realize on NL is that the OFFICIAL POLICY of the USA towards the so-called Third world is "DEPOPULATION"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Study_Memorandum_200

1 Like

Re: Can The United States Be Trusted? by younghartz(m): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2015
Wetin concern me? undecided

Anyway

God made weed,man made alcohol
In God I trust not man
Re: Can The United States Be Trusted? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2015
younghartz:
Wetin concern me? undecided

Anyway

God made weed,man made alcohol
In God I trust not man
Wait until them remember your matter

(1) (Reply)

Pdp: An Association Of Failures (written On September 3, 2010 At 1:01am) / FG To Pay 6.5 Million For Compensation For Rivers State Killings. / Saudi Billionaire Pledges Entire Fortune To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.