Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague (38353 Views)

Kate Henshaw & Emeka Ossai 1992 Throwback Photo / Adesua Etomi, Annie Idibia, Kate Henshaw, Omoni: Who Rocked The Hairstyle Best? / Blow By Blow Account Of How Kate Henshaw’s Lekki Home Was Razed By Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Oildichotomy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Kate Henshaw could do no wrong ! You will bounce back dear
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by oochi123(f): 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Perhaps 'I lost the meaning of EVERYTHING'. Did she lose her life? What was she packing with those vans? Ashes? Poor journalism mehnnnnnnn
. Hahahaha. Help me ask them
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bros I just tire for all this hungry journalists
oochi123:
. Hahahaha. Help me ask them
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Water sprinklers? Lekki houses should be fitted with automatic water sprinklers for these kind of cases!
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
lost everything? Even her lipsrsealed
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by coldcandy: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
....and Jona is not around to dish out dollars again!
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
alphaStoner:
[size=90pt] cool story [/size]

2 Likes

Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by promise1487(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Really She lost "everything"??undecided What about the things a van came to pack some few days ago?undecided undecided

Z.R
So make we do offering for her.lie lie people .nor be only kitchen burn
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Udoks(m): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Reporters sha. If everything she's ever worked for is under one roof, then she either hasn't started or she is not too wise.

I wish her a quick recovery sha

2 Likes

Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by grammarcop(m): 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rounakid:
Thnk God u are save, God knows why it happened like that... sad

"THANK" and "SAFE"
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Naijalifeusa(f): 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by ajebuter(f): 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Eeyah!

Take heart Kate!

God will console you and replenish you with better ones!

Quite a decent and down-to-earth actress.

Pele!
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by bettercreature(m): 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
She is just looking for a way to milk her politician friends,only living room got burnt and it wasnt even as bad as how media are painting it
I was there and i saw everything
Everything burnt down? are these people crazy?
then what does she packed out of the house with 2 trucks ?
trucks the size of 20ft container
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by obaival(m): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
U min she lost everytin

EVERYTHING EVERYTHINGangry
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by crisycent: 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
The God of GEJ is burning the houses of people that deceived him to contest.
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Saucekide25(m): 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
The New Y5 Will Blow Your Minds.....Very Affordable And Classy [/b]

Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by kingdenny(m): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
this is one dangers of using substandard electrical product , eyaa sorry oooo, hit me if u looking for genuine electrical products
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by poiZon: 12:00am On Jun 30, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Really She lost "everything"??undecided What about the things a van came to pack some few days ago?undecided undecided

Z.R

na d dust!
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by 9jatatafo(m): 12:05am On Jun 30, 2015
In the other news, the fire affected just a small portion of the house. Now how come she lost all she worked for? What kind of news is this?
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 30, 2015
SHE DON DEY LIE TO GAIN MORE ANIMALS ( FAN) TO HER SIDE,

I SAW THE VIDEOundecided, JUST ONE SMALL BURNT AND ONE BIG CAR COME CARRY ALL HER LOAD GO SOMEWHERE,

WOMEN CAN LIE!!!!!!
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by modskiller(m): 12:40am On Jun 30, 2015
Then what was she packing out.?
Abeg stop that crap.
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by joff2(m): 12:43am On Jun 30, 2015
"Wow! This fire happened at the back of my house, i witnessed it but i didnt know it was kate henshaw's, too bad
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by freakthingz(m): 1:27am On Jun 30, 2015
Feranmicharles:
now you're caught. No doubt you're INTROVERT angry

Y using double accnt naangry

I've noticed you since mawin, INTROVERT hasn't been commenting since,buh you're d FTC on most threads. angry

abeg free ma guy joor haters errywhere
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by amacastel: 1:32am On Jun 30, 2015
;In tears ; so sorry for ur loss kate henshaw may the God lord console u and replenish ur loss in million folds . Be good cute 1. U r my mentor powerful , social, meek, boss , prety, sensible, and above all stonrg for God
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by shadowkings: 1:48am On Jun 30, 2015
no be here una show us truck wey pack all her stuffsabeggi
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by stanbuggy(m): 2:23am On Jun 30, 2015
There we go again
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 30, 2015
BrOwnSuga3:
Lost everything Please tell me another story. Besides uncle Joe is no longer in power, don't expect anybody to set up a committee to look into this matter.
Ma broda, U don't make jest of somebody's plight oooo, make u no experience sometin worse....wat she needs now is some comforting, in any kind.
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Donphilly(m): 4:42am On Jun 30, 2015
Its really a sad story. People by this time and age should make fire prevention a major issue in their homes, offices, hotels etc. I don't see any reason why people should loose their property or lifes to fire in this age when there are wonderful gadgets available now that automatically fight fire like the Elide Fireball, that automatically triggers itself when there is fire: whether you are physically present or not.
Its really sad loosing all your life's work in an inferno that could have been averted or outrightly stopped if she had installed the Elide Fireball at her home.
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by BMM0727(f): 5:14am On Jun 30, 2015
Lost everything! O ga o BTW where were are domestic workers or were they on set too?
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by otokx(m): 5:40am On Jun 30, 2015
Soon we will hear it is a lie.
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 30, 2015
Aww this is sad!
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) / BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz / Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.