Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) (38355 Views)

Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) / Maria: "We Don’t Know Who Cubana Chief Priest Is" - Kelvin’s Brother / Tonto Dikeh Replies IK Ogbonna, Threatens To Expose Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by EBMedia: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Maria: Kevin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Photos)

The younger brother of Kelvin Anene has released a photo he took with Maria, who is said to be dating Kelvin, as he called out Cubana Chief Priest for publicly exposing his brother, IgbereTV reports.

Cubana Chief Priest had accused her of dating his sister's husband, Kelvin Anene. He also accused her of threatening his sister.

Kelvin's younger brother spoke up in his brother's defence, claiming Kelvin had separated from Cubana's Chief Priest's sister since 2018 because she was troublesome.

To get Cubana Chief Priest more angry, he has released a photo he took with Maria, his brother's alleged sidechic.

He also threatened to leak secrets about Cubana Chief Priest and his wife because he dragged his family in public.

He asked his followers to stay tuned as more is coming then he added: "Tell Otondo Chief Priest to call me."

https://igberetvnews.com/1404255/maria-kevins-brother-dares-cubana-chief-priest-threatens-expose-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Usher Raymond:
cry cry cry cry cry cry
It's gon' burn for me to say this, but it's coming from my heart
It's been a long time coming, but we done been fell apart
Really wanna work this out, but I don't think you're gonna change
I do, but you don't, think it's best we go our separate ways
Tell me why I should stay in this relationship
When I'm hurtin', baby, I ain't happy, baby
Plus there's so many other things I gotta deal with
I think that you should let it burn

When your feeling ain't the same and your body don't want to
But you know, gotta let it go 'cause the party ain't
Jumpin' like it used to, even though this might bruise you (No, no)
Let it burn, let it burn, gotta let it burn

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by PlayMaker14: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Atleast, I have learnt that the plural of Wife is “Wifes” from this daft fellow.

205 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by Mightymosco: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Wat iz all diz na angryWat iz all diz na
Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by Millimann: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
No be by tattoo ooo....

This one looks too soft. Chief priest will roast him.

30 Likes

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by EkenmaPeter(m): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Who be this one... Him too de follow chop Maria?. See as she de flex person husband money. Look as all those retired but not tired Nairaland olosho with no husband start calling chief priest when it's clear that de girl na farming tools.

She no get mouth cos she know say na money she de find. You no fit see independent lady way de serious on her business to de waste her time with all this woman wrapper.

15 Likes

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by ZombieBurster: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Wetin Puna no go cause for this World ehn...

angry

2 Likes

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by haconjy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
This guy wan make himself popular!!!

Cubana, I dare you. Expose me! Then you will know me.

12 Likes

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by SultanOfPuna: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Since Marriage these days are USELESS.
Everybody is only worried about how FLASHY their wedding should be.
Nobody is worried about what happens after the wedding.
The trials and tribulations. That is when the "real" marriage starts.
Not that nonesense waste of money event called wedding day.

I think I will find a job in Marriage Event Planning.
Make I follow chop money from mumu couples that are deciciving themselves.
You pay 3 million for wedding
Yet your marriage can't last for 1 year
I will charge you 2 million for decoration.
Since it's only the wedding day is all couples care about these days

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Usher Raymond:
cry cry cry cry cry cry
It's gon' burn for me to say this, but it's coming from my heart
It's been a long time coming, but we done been fell apart
Really wanna work this out, but I don't think you're gonna change
I do, but you don't, think it's best we go our separate ways
Tell me why I should stay in this relationship
When I'm hurtin', baby, I ain't happy, baby
Plus there's so many other things I gotta deal with
I think that you should let it burn

When your feeling ain't the same and your body don't want to
But you know, gotta let it go 'cause the party ain't
Jumpin' like it used to, even though this might bruise you (No, no)
Let it burn, let it burn, gotta let it burn

Tom DuBois comes to mind grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by DoggoneDogg: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Any chief priest wey dem dey threaten na fake

8 Likes

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by Richdad50(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Men,

Avoid women as much as you can when successful.

They come with baggage heavier than any known accomplishments

Stay focused

RichDad

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by fergie001: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Atleast, I have learnt that the plural of Wife is “Wifes” from this daft fellow.
Plural of wife is wifes (in pidgin).

7 Likes

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by saddler: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
undecided

This guy is seeking attention

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by Yommychrz(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Shey una don chop bellyful...ori yin ti yiii

1 Like

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by condralbedez: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
NL will soon make this one celebrity

2 Likes

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by osuofia2(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Chief priest matter don cast. Him think him fit intimidate Others.
Mean while I de try call chief priest numbers wey oga Paul post but they have been switched off.

1 Like

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by bigpicture001: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na everybody don flex this maria lady..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by modaink333: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
THIS MODAFOKA SHOULD TRADE CAREFULLY.

WEN E GO SET, NO COME DEY BEG US TO BEG CUBANA CHIEF PRIEST O.

2 Likes

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by iReddington: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Msheww, abeg who is the mod pushing this nonsense to front page, stop disturbing us with these people na, if you have nothing to post, pls leave the front page blank.

4 Likes

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by Okortor: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
All dz moda fuckn yeyebrities using jobless n gullible Nigerians to catch cruise while they make dope cash from d trend.......

Watch how some senseless youth will start taking side n supporting one over another all in the name of die hard fans n being keyboard warriors. SMH.

Shout to all real niggas who don't give a Bleep about d whole trend from Tiwa down to Maria..all na bag.

Nigerians needs to wise up especially her youth.

11 Likes

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by Omniman(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
wink

Maria go chop you n you no go see bobby press

She is that clever
Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by ekanx27(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by PlayMaker14: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
fergie001:

Plural of wife is wifes (in pidgin).
grin

You're correct.

Happy Salah.

5 Likes

Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by bigdammyj: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by Pinkyposh(f): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by DropsMic(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
The season of Exposè
Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by greenie77: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Octoberfest!
Re: Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) by ActuaRise696969: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
He was writing wife's; He meant he knows Chief Priest's secret and his wife's secret too.

Like the other hurstle that brings the passive money that's laundered through the clubs as front.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Blackman? / 5 Facts About BBNaija Winner, Efe / Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.