Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency (25350 Views)

Vacuum Looms In Judiciary As Buhari Yet To Accept Recommendation Of New CJN.. / Abba Kyari Not Sacked As Chief Of Staff - Presidency Source / Buhari Yet To Give Finance Ministry Details Of Recovered Loot — Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Who Confuse pass Buhari or Premium Times?? I fear for this country ,Nigeria is too complex and relative in form to e autopiloted or sailed by a Leader who thrusted power on himself with force ,violence without no direction
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by betty202020(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Obiagelli:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/185824-buhari-yet-to-appoint-chief-of-staff-presidency.html
apc trying to upgrade the Daura President since campaign time. the dullard is affraid of tinubus wraths that will befall him if he appoints any personal aid without first removing the thorn in his flesh (saraki) i urge saraki and pdp to commense impeachment proceedings against that confused daura NITWIT.

1 Like

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

The news media are accredited sources of information.

Seeing as there are no ministers to do these kind of jobs, they have taken it on themselves to churn out falsehood news at will.

The onus then lies on these men who are media gurus to manage the image of the presidency till they come up with these portfolios officially.

There's a reason they were employed, even before we could say jack...

The journalists should have confirmed the credibility of their source(s) from the media aides before publishing such stories instead of running to publish just because they want to lay claim to the breaking of such story.

The president's aides can only counter such news and that's the only thing they can do.

1 Like

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by samplegirl(f): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
One step forward two steps backward.
That is the color of the much talked about CHANGE.
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by timsucces(m): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
The worst of it all x dat d Daura President x not even aware dat Adeshina and Garba are incompetent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Missmossy(f): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
These people enh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Lilimax(f): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nigeria my country, I hope you won't end up becoming a comedy central. undecided
It shall be well with you.
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by hansad: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nigerians, henceforth stay tuned to BBCHausa service for news about Nigeria; SouthWest-controlled media in Nigeria facilitated this.

SW media did all the clean up of Buhari last election. The same SW thrice rejected Buhari as president before 2015.

Jonathan of Otuoke and his crew ooooooooo!!!-----

1 Like

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by ddippset(m): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Slynonny:
Dogo Yaro Party.
Any Daura President news must be given 3 days of extensive screening before swallowing it.
That was how they lied to their fellow cows that the Daura President wants to sell off the Presidential Jets.
They started jumping and rejoicing but when the news was refuted i fired to them that there's a limit to what the Daura President can do at 73.
They started giving flimsy excuses that the Dogo Yaro cannot sell off the Jets within 1 Month.
That time should be giving to him.
Kam nukwa!!
try sticking your head up your a.ss and see if it fits! Matter of fact, it should fit right there!!
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by basswoodd2222: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
i blame all these on the president for being too slow in making appointments
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by ahamonyeka(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Keep calm!!PDP's are rumour carriers.
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by taharqa: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Obiagelli:

Honestly I don't know much about him except that he was in charge of the campaign donation fund. I believe he is capable

You don't know anything about him but you believe he is capable, Kwa?? Does dat make any sense to you?

Abeg, Buhari is not a religion. You people should learn to use ya God given critical senz, biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Armaggedon: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
DankemzI:
Arise O Compatroits!
Nigeria is Hijacked
What is Mr. President waiting for?
Propaganda brought him in, i dont think Propaganda will sustain him.
Mr. President start the governance or you respectfully resign
Saraki is the Senate President Impeachment is not that Far fetched
Fresh news in the morning, counter news in the evening
Are Nigerians yoloba kids or Stupid
grin
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Guyman02: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sahara Reporters LIES Again! I guess we may start calling them Sahara LiePorters
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Armaggedon: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
hansad:
Nigerians, henceforth stay tuned to BBCHausa service for news about Nigeria; SouthWest-controlled media in Nigeria facilitated this.

SW media did all the clean up of Buhari last election. The same SW thrice rejected Buhari as president before 2015.

Jonathan of Otuoke and his crew ooooooooo!!!-----
nah! Radio Biafra is the koko
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Fime2000: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pls were and hw can i get d corret news in dis country, because am tir of all dis news.
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Slynonny:
Dogo Yaro Party.
Any Daura President news must be given 3 days of extensive screening before swallowing it.
That was how they lied to their fellow cows that the Daura President wants to sell off the Presidential Jets.
They started jumping and rejoicing but when the news was refuted i fired to them that there's a limit to what the Daura President can do at 73.
They started giving flimsy excuses that the Dogo Yaro cannot sell off the Jets within 1 Month.
Kam nukwa!!

Before elections you said:
Slynonny:
Mallam buhari's failure is sealed and stamped.
In GEJ we trust.

I know it still hurts, honey but stay strong! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:

this cabinet is all for yorubas and north. All you Nyamiris can go and drown in the lagoon. Ordinary security man post wont come to IGBO land undecided

Do Igbos' really care? Igbos' are happy people worldwide.

Yet you are still crying...

1 Like

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by SweetSoup(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Am beginning to think that Buhari doesn't realise he can appoint his own Chief of Staff and SGF without Senate confirmation. I mean how difficult is it for him to appoint his Chief of Staff one month after becoming President?
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by CriticalThought: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
The PMB administration is slowly losing the communication and media battle. They clearly didnt hire the group that painted them in a positive light during the election

1 Like

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Slynonny(m): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Velocitron:

Now that he smuggled his black a.ss into Aso Rock should i fold my hands and allow Mr Mouth Action to kill us all with unending lies,propaganda and MOUTH ACTION.
It shall never BECOME..
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
But seriously, what is this about Second-Step verification of news before it is adopted.

Sahara says one, Breaking says another? Premium Adjoins.
Seriously?

How long do we continue like this?

And to think we have two, not one, but TWO media assistants in the employ of the President...
What are they doing?
Are they sleeping on their jobs?
Aren't their eyes and ears supposed to be everywhere as it pertains the president?

They should take a course in proactive media relations and do so fast!

.....Except they were in on this the whole time, and kept mute to maintain plausible deniability, should there be change in plan(s).

Is THREE... Osibande has one as well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by CriticalThought: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
It amazes me how some of the simple things that need to be done become like rocket science in Nigeria. How difficult is it to appoint a COS. Surely there must be one in a population of 170million+. The COS has key responsibilities such as

The COS must select key Aso rock staff and supervise them
Structure the Aso rock staff system
Control flow of people stepping into PMBs office
Manage flow of information
Protect PMBs interest
Negotiate with NASS and other vested interest groups to push PMBs agenda forward
Advise PMB on various issues

Why cant the PMB administration see this. Due to their inaction, we arestuck with dealing on trivial issues, before you know it, 4 years has come and gone

1 Like

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by MizMyColi(f): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Is THREE... Osibande has one as well cheesy

shocked
Oh...
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by drss(m): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Slynonny:
Dogo Yaro Party.
Kam nukwa!!
My brother this administration is already living up to expectation, as per being an APC government, the lying party of Nigeria. grin
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by skytech2020(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Daura President
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by caprini1: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nigerians don't deserve all this play around at all....we've sacrificed a lot,haba!
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Firefire(m): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Buhari oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dis government sef. undecided
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Justicealh3(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
We said it that latter he the president will denial it.
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by braine(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Velocitron:

Hehehe!
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Eshinwaju: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
seriously......as a supporter of the apc......baba is taking too long to get moving....let us be honest..... angry.....if he cannot do the job...he needs to get out of the kitchen.......no one forced him to be president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NJC Advises Buhari To Confirm Tanko Muhammad As Substantive CJN / Panic As FG Prepares To Downsize Federal Civil Service / Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.