Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Latest Telephone Chat Between Pmb, Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Telephone Chat Between Pmb, Gej (843 Views)

PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? / Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence / Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Telephone Chat Between Pmb, Gej by Futureleader201(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
TELEPHONE CHAT BETWEEN PMB, GEJ
PMB: Is that President Jonathan sir?
GEJ: Yes, your Excellency.
PMB: I learn you are somewhere in Europe resting, away from the madden crowd.
GEJ: Yes, it is true. How are you doing sir?
PMB: To say the truth, Wallahi,things are tough. We have not appointed ministers because of pocket of crises facing our party. You are aware that those who killed the PDP have hijacked the National Assembly and the leadership of our party especially, Tinubu are not happy with them.
GEJ: You will soon overcome the teething problem. I read in the paper that I am the one responsible for the delay in naming your ministers. But you have a long time to prepare after the election was over and in the lighter mood, your excellency, it surprises me that a mere handing over from a clueless President could delay your taking over.
PMB: That is politics. We have to tell our people something to escape their wrath because they are expecting us to solve every problem on ground overnight.
GEJ: Your excellency, If I may advise, you should urgently put the crisis in the National Assembly behind if you wanted them on your side. You know what we went thru when your party especially Tinubu pitched tent with Tambuwal to deny the Yoruba the speaker zoned to the Southwest. May be it is the Law of Karma.
PMB: I remember very well but it is the same Tinubu who is the one asking us not to accept Saraki and Dogara as Senate President and the Speaker. But that can scatter the whole thing.
GEJ: But while that is on, you need to quickly name your SGF, NSA, DG, SSS and service chiefs. These offices especially the SGF will stabilise the government. But I am surprise that you are still using those service chiefs your party had abused and insulted while we were in government. This is why we should not be politicising our security. By the way why are you going to Chad, Niger and even planning to visit Cameroun over Boko Haram because I remember you said it was shameful that we did that...
PMB: Your excellency, that is politics, we are now facing the reality. Those criminals are still killing our people and I have to ask the military to relocate the Command Control to Maiduguri.
GEJ: I am happy for you that the media are still with you because what they are doing now is to look elsewhere whenever the terrorists strike. They have stopped using such senseless attacks as their front page stories. That was exactly what we were asking from them but they said no. Giving undue publicity to terrorists is not helping us at all. Publicity fuels terrorism,I think it was Margaret Thatcher who said it.
PMB: Lest I forget, Saraki and some of his friends were with Obasanjo at the weekend to report me and the party to him.I learn he told them not to blink...
GEJ: Sorry, to cut you short, I have nothing to say about Obasanjo. Is there any other serious thing you want me to know?
PMB: Not really, but let us keep this communication line open...
GEJ: You are my President, whenever you want us to discuss I am available. We are praying for you.
PMB: Thank you for your time
GEJ:My pleasure. God will see you through.Ramandan Kareem.
PMB: Ha ha ha. Greetings to your family. Thank you sir.

June 21 at 8:08pm ยท

2 Likes

Re: Latest Telephone Chat Between Pmb, Gej by tinkinjow: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
Expository hypocrisy laid bay
Re: Latest Telephone Chat Between Pmb, Gej by tonytony208(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Whaty is the point in this?

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious Definition Of Food Poisoning From A Student(photo) / If President Buhari Fails To Defeat Boko Haram Before 2016, He Should Resign / Dana Air To Commence Regional Flights To Accra, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.