Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Need Help On Andriod Applicatinon Programing All Andriod Programmer Enter - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help On Andriod Applicatinon Programing All Andriod Programmer Enter (730 Views)

Which Programing Language Do I Need To Create A Forum / All Nairaland Programmer Enter Here Notice / Help All Programmer Enter please enter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Andriod Applicatinon Programing All Andriod Programmer Enter by adenuga558(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
please can I use phonegap to program app that we show me my website without not asking of browser I Wii use eg opera mini and again I want to program what language should I use that is simple and what is ul in app programing and I need some one that can teac me android programing please drop your WhatsApp or 2go or fb.
Re: I Need Help On Andriod Applicatinon Programing All Andriod Programmer Enter by jamb20s: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
adenuga558:
please can I use phonegap to program app that we show me my website without not asking of browser I Wii use eg opera mini and again I want to program what language should I use that is simple and what is ul in app programing and I need some one that can teac me android programing please drop your WhatsApp or 2go or fb.
Re: I Need Help On Andriod Applicatinon Programing All Andriod Programmer Enter by anetuno(m): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
You can use phonegap in-app browser plugin to achieve that. UI means user interface and simply put is the look and feel of your app that the user will interact with.
Re: I Need Help On Andriod Applicatinon Programing All Andriod Programmer Enter by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
hmn
Re: I Need Help On Andriod Applicatinon Programing All Andriod Programmer Enter by adenuga558(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
what app browser plugin what I mean is that can I use phonegap to crate web app
Re: I Need Help On Andriod Applicatinon Programing All Andriod Programmer Enter by anetuno(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
adenuga558:
what app browser plugin what I mean is that can I use phonegap to crate web app
Your questions are not coherent. First of all, to help yourself try and google phonegap to understand what it is used for and you can then ask questions on how to go about using it to achieve your aim. You obviously have no idea about programming and you want to start creating apps with phonegap. Start with HTML, CSS and JavaScript (with jQuery mobile) before you start mentioning phonegap.
Re: I Need Help On Andriod Applicatinon Programing All Andriod Programmer Enter by adenuga558(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
I known CSS and HTML
Re: I Need Help On Andriod Applicatinon Programing All Andriod Programmer Enter by vicsrael: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
contact me for your mobile app very cheap price 08130687861 call/whatzapp

(1) (Reply)

Get A Business App Today / Online Web Design Tutorial With Videos And Material / Free Live Tutorial On Web Programming In CORE PHP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.