Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari (24466 Views)

Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) / We’ll Replace Buhari In 2019; Nothing Will Stop Us, PDP Chairman, Sheriff, Vows / Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by House24(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Clean what? His he a Cleaner or when did he become a cleaner or we voted him as president grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by ayanfeeledumare: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Can u offer what you do not have? I love that response from the presidency to PDP. The thing pain Olisa well well.
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by atlwireles: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
NewsINigeria:

E jor taloun soro? undecided

Is that what the Daura President said? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
dunsman:
gbam the oracle has spoken. hem adifala...
ADIFA SE.
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by ddippset(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
So these people still have mouth to talk? I keep saying it. And I will keep on saying it. My president will disappoint me if any one of those pdp criminals who just destroyed this country under the most corrupt president Nigeria ever had goes without probe and jail terms for the thieves amongst them. That is when I will say buhari has failed. Imagine! You mess up a country for 16 years and then you have mouth to talk after 1 month. Buhari wake up o. We want to see action!
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
I am proud of Metuh! I am proud of PDP!
Straight and Apt To The Point!
No curses, No Rants, No Emotional Blackmails, just subtle jabs here and there.

Unlike one Mr Lai Mohammed.
Smh...

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by dedugbaa(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pdp must stand and play the role of a good opposition party but I guess it will be hard for them because every fault they speak on will be traced back to them.I would suggest to the PDP to hold APC accountable on fulfilmentof their numerous campaign promises.
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by House24(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmm
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by House24(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmm
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by ApcSucks: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Masculity:
Baba pls appoint EFCC boss to sentence this people to 300 years imprisonmet.

Mugu

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by anytexy: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
atlwireles:
90 days after winning the elections the party of holy saints are still looking for angels to help them implement their political agenda. PDP will and cannot be put down, try your best, it will take your almajiris and the Daura President nowhere.
Hahahahahahha. Change indeed. we are watching.
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
We declare unequivocally that we do have respect for the person and office of the President especially considering his age and status as an elder statesman. However, we will like to make it very clear that the President of the Federal Republic Nigeria is neither a Sherriff in the Old Wild West nor a military dictator in some Banana Republic. He is an elected president under a democratic setting.”

Epic!
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by swezenberg(m): 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Chukwutobi:
Buhari,

We already know all you want to tell us about PDP.

Even if you say they left the treasury empty for you, we will agree but that is not why we voted you; we voted you to take actions so you can repair what PDP spoilt during their tenure.

Stop all of these stories and start work.

[size=14pt]We voted you. Who are the who. The Chukwutobi of this world voted Jonathan so stop disguising. [/size]
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
I am proud of Metuh! I am proud of PDP!
Straight and Apt To The Point!
No curses, No Rants, No Emotional Blackmails, just subtle jabs here and there.

Unlike one Mr Lai Mohammed.
Smh...

That name is synonymous with lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by ddippset(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
The thing still paining olisah metuh is that 6 weeks crash course Lai Mohammed offered him. He has not recovered from that sucker punch that's why he's ranting everywhere.
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
egift:
Buhari has not said anything, these thugs are crying. I just dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is Sai Buhari all the way!
[b]I use to think that you were intelligent but as the day progresses your stupidity begins to unmask shamelessly before all and sundry just like that of your notable fellow e-rats who shamelessly attack Saraki and Dongora for having an independent mind.

If the PDP decides to go to sleep ,don't you think that the APC might just be far worse than the PDP and we continue to run in the same vicious cycle because there is no one to put them under any form of pressure? having it at the back of your mind that almost 80% of the APC stakeholders today were once PDP stalwart and party bigwigs.

We need opposition to constantly keep any party in power on their toes and the dividend of such a system belongs to the people but from your foolish innuendos and concocted bullshiit all you've wanted was a one party system controlled by any mallam, just any mallam as far as it is a mallam.SMH

The PDP can not be intimidated and if Buhari thinks that the Nigerian Presidency is a tool for oppression and personal vendetta then I can assure you that he will wake up to the realities that this is 2015 and not 1984, this is your bad news.

Buhari should start up his Government or simply resign - We do not have time for a jester[/b]

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by Chukwutobi: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
swezenberg:

[size=14pt]We voted you. Who are the who. The Chukwutobi of this world voted Jonathan so stop disguising. [/size]

You really made me laugh.

You said the truth in a partial way anyway; i voted for neither of the two.
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Firefire:

That name is synonymous with lies and propaganda.

I agree with you 150%

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by ddippset(m): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lai Mohammed is currently busy with party issues. Soon he will have time for Olisah Metuh. In a battle of wits, Olisah Metuh is an apprentice before Lai Mohammed. We shall see. Lol.
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by CSTR2: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
lol.
PDP does not fear buhari at all.
They would cripple his govt if he overdo himself.
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by Masculity(m): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
ajepako:

Yeah bro!

But he should start with Tinubu, Atiku, Ameachi, Obasanjo

Fair, I think? since they are also corrupt and deserve mansions in the prison..

No be so?

Lol. I didn't mention name oo. But if you have any alegations agains them why dont you forward them to the right party
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by CSTR2: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Masculity:

Lol. I didn't mention name oo. But if you have any alegations agains them why dont you forward them to the right party
I think you should ask your APC president to prosecute the PDP if he has the temerity.
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by AkpanUnanam(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
pdp should pay olisa metuh salary.its workin indeed
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by olalat(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Metuh indeed needs crash course to be honest. He talks like an abandoned house wife. Just nagging.
msmon:
The Peoples Democratic Party,
PDP, has said that no amount of
“intimidation, blackmail and
propaganda” by the Presidency
would stop it from demanding
that President Muhammadu
Buhari kick-starts government
and commence implementation
of his campaign promises for
which he was voted into office.
PDP had on Sunday said that
Mr. Buhari’s first 30 days in
office saw Nigeria only in
motion without movement.
Mr. Buhari promptly replied the
PDP saying he is taking his time
to clean the rot left by the party.

The PDP, however, said the
Presidency’s excuse of clearing
the “so-called Augean Stable” is
lame and diversionary noting
that it stands by its statement
that the delay is creating
loopholes through which some
persons claiming closeness to
the President have infiltrated
executive bodies, arm-twisting
and conniving with
unscrupulous elements in the
bureaucracy to syphon the
nation’s resources in the last 30
days.

The PDP National Publicity
Secretary, Olisa Metuh, in a
statement on Monday said the
party would not in any way be
cowed by threats and wild
allegations by the Presidency
into abdicating its responsibility
of speaking out as an opposition
party where the system is
derailing.

“The PDP and indeed all well-
meaning Nigerians were
appalled by the response from
the Presidency regarding our
call for prayers to enable
President Muhammadu Buhari-
led APC administration locate its
bearing, compose a government
and halt the prevailing
stagnation with its huge
negative impact on the system.
“Instead of addressing the issues
raised, the Presidency
descended to insults, abuses and
innuendos, a stance which not
only bears out the case made by the PDP but
also raises questions about the capacity of
this administration to shoulder the
enormous responsibility of governance.

“While we expect the present
administration to be serious about the fight
against corruption, probe and prosecute
each and everyone involved in such,
irrespective of their party leaning, we
restate that these must be done within the
ambits of the law and must not be used as a
witch-hunt ostensibly to discredit and
undermine the opposition. We therefore
caution against the current drama of
politicizing the issue of corruption in the
country.

“Furthermore, the analogy of the Augean
stable, is completely baffling to us at this
level as it goes to a great length to question
the capacity and the sincerity of those
around the president.
“In Greek mythology, Hercules in his
ingenuity took the task and efficiently
cleared the Augean’ stable in a day for
which he demanded a reward of a tenth of
fine cattle belonging to the king.

“Nigerians would not want to believe that in
the so-called clearing of the Augean stable,
although not delivering in one day,
President Buhari wants to play Hercules in
his demand, this time, by wanting to run the
government alone without the statutory
components of the executive as enshrined
in the constitution.

“We ask, is the so-called clearing of mess
responsible for his inability after 90 days of
winning an election to make up his mind on
rudimentary appointments such as
Secretary to the Government of the
Federation, Chief of Staff and his demand
for 15 Special Advisers as approved by the
PDP controlled Seventh Assembly since June
5, 2015?

“Perhaps we need to draw President
Buhari’s attention to the fact that while he
is busy clearing his imaginary mess on the
pages of newspapers, some persons
claiming closeness to him have in the last 30
days been piling up sleazes that also need
his attention in key agencies of government.
“Despite the absence of approving and
supervising officials, key income generating
institutions like NNPC, NIMASA, NPA, FIRS
and other strategic agencies have been
invaded by persons claiming to be friends
and associates of the President and this puts
to question the sincerity and seriousness of
the administration to affect the so-called
change upon which they rode to power.

“Auxiliary to this is the issue of the
construction of a helipad, amongst various
expenses and other major government
expenditure going on across board in the
last one month and without due supervision
as the eyes of the President cannot be
everywhere.

“We declare unequivocally that we do have
respect for the person and office of the
President especially considering his age and
status as an elder statesman. However, we
will like to make it very clear that the
President of the Federal Republic Nigeria is
neither a Sherriff in the Old Wild West nor
a military dictator in some Banana
Republic. He is an elected president under a
democratic setting.”

Source: www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/185825-you-cant-blackmail-us-pdp-tells-buhari.html
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by Sant1m: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
ajepako:

Yeah bro!

No be so?
When Tanoids mention OBj, Tinubu and co, it further indicts GEJ and prove to us that we are right in voting him out. The hope of Tanoids right now is on PMB to help them bring this men to book for making their Gej lose the election. Despair not for i know PMB will strengthen institutions of Govt. who ordinary will then do their job to bring any corrupt fellow to book. Gej and Saraki inclusive
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by CaptaiinG(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Why did Obasanjo not use Efcc for Tinubu, don't you know that Obj and Tinubu were cat and dog? Why didn't Johnathan probe Tinubu? Where dey not opposition, then this man is not what you guys think he is,so u expect buhari to probe jagaban?
ajepako:

Yeah bro!

No be so?
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by greenguy: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
It is saddening that young people who dream of a better Nigeria would try to pull down even this hope for change, change we have prayed for years. This may not be the change, but this government is giving us a vision of lost hopes. What if the change is real? I am not a politician, I am an igbo man who has not given up on Nigeria and will not allow selfish old men drag me into their dirty politics. I have voted, and will only appraise this government after four years. Who says we need ministers in the first place?
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by olalat(m): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
Swear with anything good in ur life, if there is one aside being a senseless critic that u voted Buhari.
Chukwutobi:
Buhari,

We already know all you want to tell us about PDP.

Even if you say they left the treasury empty for you, we will agree but that is not why we voted you; we voted you to take actions so you can repair what PDP spoilt during their tenure.

Stop all of these stories and start work.
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by sani99: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
How can the so called clearing of rot prevent him from appointing SFG and ministers? APC probably think elections are still on hence the continually use of propaganda ..NO MORE EXCUSED PLEASE,NIGERIANS ARE WAITING TOO LONG
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by wealth2al(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
JUST PASSING smiley
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by Chukwutobi: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
olalat:
Swear with anything good in ur life, if there is one aside being a senseless critic that u voted Buhari.

Guy,

I don't swear!
Re: You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari by emthan: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Irrespctive of party affiliation, Nigerians must begin 2 demand actions, actions and actions from their leaders. Yes u voted 4 dem, dat does not mean u must node ur head n do whatever dey deem fit whether it is counterproductive. I ask dis questions?
1. Did u support n vote 4 Buhar so he can come and ask 4 time 4rm u?
2. Did u vote 4 dem 2 explain how the national treasury was looted and now empty?
3. Did u vote 4 dem 2 keep promsing u even after election?
If u can still give excuses 2 back ur deluded mindset and ur already expired supports(it ended 2 dem d day dey won election) the u r in 4 anoda long time. U if want d change u r looking 4 to ecer materialise, u need 2 start keeping dis people on their toes. They r humans. Don't think dey may not 4get ur plight n dat ur old request during election now dat dey on the thrown (power intoxicate is an adage-it has a meaning). Don't view every critism as beeing pessimistic or against Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos / Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. / Kogi Poll: Wada Heads To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.