Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos (24437 Views)

EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) / EFCC Raids Mukhtar's House, Recovers Millions Worth Of Jewelry / EFCC Raids Musiliu Obanikoro’s Homes In Ikoyi, Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by sharpden: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
THE Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Tuesday raided the Lagos State residence of a former Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro.

The house is located in Park View Estate, Ikoyi.

Obanikoro has been on the radar of the EFCC for a while over his role in the $2.1 billion arms scandal that rocked the office of the National Security Adviser, held then by retired Colonel Sambo Dasuki.

Obanikoro was believed to have received a substantial amount from Dasuki for the governorship election held in Ekiti State, which was won by his party’s candidate, Ayo Fayose.

He was also believed to have received money for the 2015 presidential election as one of the South West coordinators for the bid of former President Goodluck Jonathan, who was seeking a second term.

Obanikoro has since left for the United States of America.

He said he has returned to school.

http://.com/efcc-raids-obanikoros-house/

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by Baawaa(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Obanikoro,is a coward

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by Smartanthony: 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Tompolo part 2
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Amazing...

Jonathan was indeed a cheerful giver. Obanikoro sef angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by naijaboy756: 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
EFCC.... Proving how useless they are. I love Karma... It will catch up with APC after 2019 just as their failed promises have been exposed by same Karma... APC rogues walking free without harrasment.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by sharpden: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
sharpden:
THE Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Tuesday raided the Lagos State residence of a former Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro.

The house is located in Park View Estate, Ikoyi.

Obanikoro has been on the radar of the EFCC for a while over his role in the $2.1 billion arms scandal that rocked the office of the National Security Adviser, held then by retired Colonel Sambo Dasuki.

Obanikoro was believed to have received a substantial amount from Dasuki for the governorship election held in Ekiti State, which was won by his party’s candidate, Ayo Fayose.

He was also believed to have received money for the 2015 presidential election as one of the South West coordinators for the bid of former President Goodluck Jonathan, who was seeking a second term.

Obanikoro has since left for the United States of America.

He said he has returned to school.

http://.com/efcc-raids-obanikoros-house/

Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by JBismarck(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmm
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by biosepeter1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
I still wonder why people still spend yrs huzulin to score 250 in jamb to study medicine, when all doctor in Nigeria can't Even treat #President Buhari ear

Robert Mugabe

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by Tonnierichy(m): 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Coward

If Efcc is ready to be serious, they'll bring him from anywhere he might have entered

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by UlqU3(m): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
Smh
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by SmartMugu: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lobatan.
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
He shld join his fellow Yam eaters.

Everyone hates corruption,
"Nobody" seems to hate corrupt people.

Everyone is hating on EFCC

But if same EFCC enrollment form is on sale,
Many of these people will dive it.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by maximunimpact(m): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hey......

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by armadeo(m): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kolomentality.

I think I am beginning to get Fed up with all his media razmatttazz. If you have something take them to court not all this judgement on social media and newspaper stands

We need to see niggas behind bars. We are I red of investigating, recovered loot. Let's see some blood, we need to we thieves wailing not smiling like that pic above.

E.g now this is serious govt

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by 151487made(m): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Abi oloriburuku ni awan EFCC APC branch yi ni? wen are they goin to raid house of forma Pdp members dat decamp to APC in northern region? AbI d blood of APC has washed their sins away?

11 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by Beehshorp(m): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
EFCC is now a branch of APC.. A tool to hunt down the opposition.... Please bubu never overstay him 10days? He should come and give us tomato and lyt ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by olajide8(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Long over due'
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by Zico5(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ok
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by tellwisdom: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
I just bought one crate of beer, they should come raid me too. Foolish people sad

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by biggz82: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
Na look we dey look as d drama dey go
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by Bern1992(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
I am hearing d name (Obanikoro) for the first time. undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by smogup: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
When will efcc raid amaechi et al house

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by meshacha1: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Change have started in his house

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by mrvitalis(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ok the EFCC are doing there job and the same people they are doing the job for are abusing them

For now what we are facing is the arms deal fund and there is no way any APC member can be involved. .. .. When we get to others more heads will role

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by Coldfeets: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Beehshorp:
EFCC is now a branch of APC.. A tool to hunt down the opposition.... Please bubu never overstay him 10days? He should come and give us tomato and lyt ooo

You see only what you want to see

But for the sake of advancement of humanity

Please, learn how to call a spade a spade

A word is enough for the wise.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by evansjeff(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
If only Buhari can "completely" eliminate corruption from this country, even if he does only that for 4 Years, I'm satisfied. Only if we know that all of our problems as Nigerians has corruption as it's root...you would know what I mean.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by gen2briz(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
ok
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by dahmie2013: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
& I like him o! So cute! wink
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by shaddoww: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Over due

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by mrvitalis(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
smogup:
When will efcc raid amaechi et al house
When wike publish his findings in the probe

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by banme1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
Another Coward from west
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by danasjoe1: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
EFCC is politically motivated are they no corrupt APC member,I will never take this fight against corruption serious until they stop being selective...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun / There Were Plans to annul the 2023 Presidential Election - Soyinka / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.