Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nairalander Shares Throwback Picture With Cousin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander Shares Throwback Picture With Cousin (804 Views)

My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Shares Throwback Picture With Cousin by corperscorner: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Isn't this lovely?

Kindly share your throwback pics if uv got any too...
Re: Nairalander Shares Throwback Picture With Cousin by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
No
Re: Nairalander Shares Throwback Picture With Cousin by corperscorner: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:
No

lol...

hurray.....we have one devil's advocate already....anyone else? grin
Re: Nairalander Shares Throwback Picture With Cousin by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
corperscorner:

lol...

hurray.....we have one devil's advocate already....anyone else? grin
Lol... Cool pictures... she looks like your babe
Re: Nairalander Shares Throwback Picture With Cousin by corperscorner: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol... Cool pictures... she looks like your babe

she's not my babe abeg.....lmao

if she were to be my babe....dat means the pic of wen we were small wuldv bn photoshopped.
Re: Nairalander Shares Throwback Picture With Cousin by Ewuro4: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nice one OP, wow God bless our children
So,
I don't have any 'throwbacks' here .... They're all mounted on my Dad living room's wall of fame grin

I have my hubby's though but don't have his permission to share undecided or I'll be toast grin grin
Re: Nairalander Shares Throwback Picture With Cousin by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
corperscorner:

she's not my babe abeg.....lmao

if she were to be my babe....dat means the pic of wen we were small wuldv bn photoshopped.
Impossible is nothing
Re: Nairalander Shares Throwback Picture With Cousin by corperscorner: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:

Impossible is nothing

if you have any female cousin or niece....my advise to them would be to run far from you.....lmao
Re: Nairalander Shares Throwback Picture With Cousin by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
corperscorner:

if you have any female cousin or niece....my advise to them would be to run far from you.....lmao
grin

(1) (Reply)

3 Overlooked Causes Of Vvf In Nigeria / Save Our Needy Is Playing Santa To Disadvantaged Families / What A Wonderful God We Serve; These Sextuplets Are Now Big.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.