Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,310 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Blast From The Past... - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Blast From The Past... (33352 Views)

Photos :A Village In China That Has Not Seen Any Mosquito For The Past 700 Years / Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand / dont think of the past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blast From The Past... by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2015
lakside000:
lemme add mine also grin grin grin

Bless you, bro. Especially for that last picture. I had forgotten about that cartoon until now.
Re: Blast From The Past... by eitsei(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2015
who remember eleganza biro?

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past... by Slimzjoe(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2015
DONOCHAS:
Now u d drink milo family size, level don change hands. Lol. And those macmillians, i remember wen we were force to read it. Old gud days

No be small....Truly, Times have changed
Re: Blast From The Past... by litetias(m): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2015
I rep the 80's and 90's
Re: Blast From The Past... by jericco1(m): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2015
chike and the river. SMOG.
Re: Blast From The Past... by sheggzzhi: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Edent lives in Calabar, he is eight years old Every morning he goes to School but in the afternoon He stays at home

Do you remember that
Re: Blast From The Past... by Christmasdon(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2015
Hmm! That good old days ,chai, i love it. When children were like walking inside the moon. Anyways, that eleganza biro, hmm, my favorite then, but, it pours every time.and even gets lost at anytime , buying biro throughout my primary stay. Papa ajasco that time was fun.
Re: Blast From The Past... by Deluxever(m): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2015
Mhmmmmmmmm how time flies
Re: Blast From The Past... by mimiy05: 9:03am On Jun 30, 2015
Do they still sell this?

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past... by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2015
... d good old days...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Blast From The Past... by Plus234(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2015
and this

Re: Blast From The Past... by Davecafary(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2015
Who remember this...'Agbo lives in the town of Lagoon,which is not far from Ibadan.He was in primary school,he was in primary four.Everyone like Agbo because he was always happy and friendly.His other gave him a watch and Agbo was very proud of it.
One day Agbo woke up very late,it was 7:30am.Quickly,Agbo jumped up and pick his soap and towel and rushed to the bathroom'........(To be continue).
Re: Blast From The Past... by Davecafary(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2015
Who remember this...'Agbo lives in the town of Lagoon,which is not far from Ibadan.He was in primary school,he was in primary four.Everyone like Agbo because he was always happy and friendly.His mother gave him a watch and Agbo was very proud of it.
One day Agbo woke up very late,it was 7:30am.Quickly,Agbo jumped up and pick his soap and towel and rushed to the bathroom'........(To be continue).

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past... by EagleScribes: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2015
ogemdiicyprian2:

We still have this black and white TV in our house... But it no longer functions

Lol. Keep it in your museum and show your grandchildren smiley
Re: Blast From The Past... by ogemdiicyprian2(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
EagleScribes:

Lol. Keep it in your museum and show your grandchildren smiley

Lol.. Will do so
Re: Blast From The Past... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
ONWARD BIG EXECISEBOOK,,,,
Then means,,,,
O-ole N-ni W-wale A-aji R-ruler D-dad
B-baba I-iya G-gani
E-ede X- times E-ede remi C-coni I-iya S-segun E-elere B-bollu O-odabo O-odabo K-kayode grin grin.....this was when Men were boys.

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past... by Chibokgame: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
I know Eze is always going to school,
I wonder when he will be back.
Re: Blast From The Past... by Kimeto(f): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Leorichy:

Really? Giving one appropriate example would have been penniless.
"past" just seems so much like time travelling

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past... by cecegorgeous(f): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
it remind me of dose I started wit and are no more.hmmmm d very gud old days
Re: Blast From The Past... by Applaner: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
chei!!!!!!!

Una don old.

thank God I b 16 yrs
Re: Blast From The Past... by yemoskye: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
EXERCISE BOOK
Ede X Ede Remi Koni Iya, Segun Elere Ball, Odabo Odabo Kayode!
D building looks like wen I jst gt to Secondary den nd d sch hs to unda go renovation. 3pple fighting for one sit. Really fun den. cheesy
Re: Blast From The Past... by Hallenjay: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
zleemshaddy:
undecided

back then that man on the onward book really suffered from our designs on him, Choi bear bear grin cheesy grin
Ur own is design, during my time dat ONWARD will turn
Ole Ni Wale Aji Ruler Dada
Re: Blast From The Past... by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 01, 2015
Hallenjay:
Ur own is design, during my time dat ONWARD will turn Ole Ni Wale Aji Ruler Dada
lol grin: D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Children Sergeant Auwal Ibrahim Left Behind After NAF Helicopter Crash / Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead / Housemaid Bites Mother of 3 To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.