Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) (1559 Views)

Kenyan Man Claims He Is Trump's Half Brother - Pic / Why Does Obama's Half Brother Hate Him So Much?? / How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by Defcon1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dear Abongo,

Hey there, brother! How are you faring these days. I received your postcard, along with the news that you've found a new wife. Man, I must say you don't fool around! Please write and tell me more about her. A photo would also be nice, although I have no doubt that she is beautiful.

How is it otherwise being at home? I hope everyone is well, in good health and in good spirits. I understand that you have bought some property, and that you brought over a vehicle from the UK after all. Any other business ventures? I'm very eager to hear about everything, and trust that your hard work and planning will pay off in the near future.

As for me, I am very busy these days. As you can see, the book is finished and in the bookstores, so I have been going to various bookstores to talk about the book. In addition, some colleagues of mine here have talked me into running for the Illinois State Senate (like being an MP for a province, not the national United States Congress in D.C.)

I have agreed, since I have an interest in politics to deal with some of the serious issues blacks face here. Of course, it involves a lot of campaigning, going to meetings and so on, which I don't find so attractive. Anyway, if I win it will only be a part-tine post, and I will continue my work as a lawyer.

Michelle is fine, also busy with her work. My mum's health has stabilized for now, but she is by no means cured and continues to undergo extensive treatment. Maya has gone back to Hawaii for the summer to keep her company, which I think put her in better spirits. Tutu, Maya and Mum all send their love.
Please send my love to Bernard, Abo, Sayid, Abongo, Silpa, Granny, your mum, and all the rest of the family. I have sent an extra, paperback version of the book to be passed around if anyone else is interested. I hope to hear from you soon, with news of happiness and success.
Much love -

Barack

http://pagesix.com/2015/06/27/obamas-half-brother-sells-revealing-letter-from-president/?_ga=1.29174911.25080731.1435434381

1 Share

Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Source?
Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by raayah(f): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by Defcon1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
musiwax:
Source?
shortly
Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by Truth24(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Africa
Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
raayah:
Very Touching letter by the president..

I do not know why he gets so much hate from Nairaland. A black man with family in Africa became the president of the greatest country in the world. This is a giant step for Africa.

Hate him or love him, Barack will never be forgotten in history.

terrorism grew under his watch with the worlds largest military artillery . immorality also grew sporadically under his watch with access to the worlds largest media.

i score him 40 out of 100
Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by Galacious1: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by delishpot: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
aguiyi1:

terrorism grew under his watch with the worlds largest military artillery . immorality also grew sporadically under his watch with access to the worlds largest media.

He is just a puppet. If he doesnt do as the powers that be command him to do, kenedy's fate will befall him. You get the drill? But yeah, I understand many people will think he has the power to do what he desires. The truth is, he isnt in control, he is just a figure head.
Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by Galacious1: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
raayah:

you can say that again.
Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
delishpot:

He is just a puppet. If he doesnt do as the powers that be command him to do, kenedy's fate will befall him. You get the drill? But yeah, I understand many people will think he has the power to do what he desires. The truth is, he isnt in control, he is just a figure head.

how did bush pull through. has he got 2 balls?, if the momentum was sustained, the story would have been different today. Barack goofed.
Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by raayah(f): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by Warlord3000(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Quite touching...

Even the wide sea couldn't break the bond and sincerity from his heart to the pen...

A good man Is always a good man.. smiley
Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
raayah:

Well, anytime the U.S is involved in overseas war, everyone calls them nosy. If he acts , people complain, if he doesn't people also complain.

How can Obama control people's morality?

he is not the first to control things in Washington .
Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by delishpot: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
aguiyi1:

how did bush pull through. has he got 2 balls?, if the momentum was sustained, the story would have been different today. Barack goofed.

Well bush brought the war on terror. He usurped many leaders and laid waste many countries. His own goofing was international not local.
Anyhow sha, you may not get it.
Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
delishpot:

Well bush brought the war on terror. He usurped many leaders and laid waste many countries. His own goofing was international not local.
Anyhow sha, you may not get it.
i still prefer him to obama.

imagine the thousands of Africans dying daily in the Mediterranean sea. what then will this generation point to as the benefit of producing the first black president of america
Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by delishpot: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
aguiyi1:

imagine the thousands of Africans dying daily in the Mediterranean sea. what then will this generation point to as the benefit of producing the first black president of america

They were going to Europe not the USA. But I feel you sha.

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by khukhi(f): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
raayah:
Very Touching letter by the president..

I do not know why he gets so much hate from Nairaland. A black man with family in Africa became the president of the greatest country in the world. This is a giant step for Africa.

That family will never be poor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 30, 2015
I don't think he'll be getting any more letters.
Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by Defcon1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
aguiyi1:

I'm no Obama fan but saying terrorism grew under him is a bit far-fetched
Terrorism has been evolving and expanding since its inception

Under him, Al-Qaeda was on the back burner before the emergence of ISIS .

ISIS emerged partly because of the power vacuum created in Iraq after the withdrawal of US troops( a part of his campaign promises) which the American public hailed.

The war in Syria all weakened the regional powers making it easy for ISIS

Yes, Obama can do much better, but blaming him solely for the growth of terrorism is a bit unfair.

Left to me l would say terrorism is growing because the Islamic world and the world powers are merely observing rather than taking action

20 years from now long after Obama is gone from power, terrorism will be more sophisticated than now.

Would you say terrorism grew under George Bush??
After all terrorism, as we know it today, wasn't like that under Clinton and Bush Sr

What would he have done differently; so I can get a better understanding of your argument.

As for immorality, ummh...I don't understand what you mean by that.
Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by Defcon1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
aguiyi1:

Guy, you must really hate Obamacheesy
He is the president of America NOT Africa.
Africans did not vote him into power so he owes them nothing special

The problem of illegal African migrants is the fault of African heads of state who have impoverished their people through megalomania, corruption and wars.
Blame them NOT Obama.

Only Africa can solve Africa's problem not the west.
What has Africa done with trillions of dollars in aid from time immemorial??

Always begging for help
Always crying that America has abandoned us, but when they want to intervene (aside doling out cash) we remember we are a sovereign nation.

Obama can't be blamed for all the ill in the world, he is not God!
Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by Defcon1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by valandy99(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
#observing
Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by Defcon1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
muafrika:
I don't think he'll be getting any more letters.
Na poverty.
If you follow the link you will find out that he had sold 2 similar letters for $15,000 before this one; and he has many more. Talk about assets grin

1 Like

Re: Obama's Half-brother Sells Revealing Letter He Wrote Him 20 Yrs Ago (photos) by Defcon1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Galacious1:
When you go sell this land??
You no wan develop am and you no wan sell
gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Russia Vows Shoot Down US Missiles Fired At Syria And Bomb Launch Sites . / Putin Arrests His Military Chief For Leaking As Russian Army Suffer Heavy Losses / $100,000,000,000,000 Note Released - Is This A Joke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.