Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure (3365 Views)

Chinese Doctors Remove 13Kg Of Stuck Poo From Man's Bowel After 22 Years / This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) / Portable Blood Pressure Monitor for Home or Office Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by faaa: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hi house,I had malaria last year,the doctor decided to check my BP and he told me it was high,didn't really take it serious until I checked it again recently and it became higher..please house considering my age is this really normal and what effective measure can I use to lower it?
Ur candid advice my people

1 Like

Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by jamex93(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

at 22??

waiting u dey tink??

i advise u to start opening up to some one u can trust those secret tinz

u always tink n get worried about
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
faaa:
Hi house,I had malaria last year,the doctor decided to check my BP and he told me it was high,didn't really take it serious until I checked it again recently and it became higher..please house considering my age is this really normal and what effective measure can I use to lower it?

My GF is facing a battle with partial paralysis from hemorrhoid stroke which was because of highblood pressure. Don't let this be your portion, seek urgent medical help ASAP don't go on self medication. Invest in a portable digital sphygmamometer. I purchased Omron Brand last week for 8,000 which is cheap.
Take in less cholesterol rich foods, watch your stress level, breathe deeper, and get plenty of water and sleep. Quit alcohol and cigarettes if you do.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
How was was the value you got the last time you checked ?

Though you can't be fully assessed on this forum, I plore you to see a well sound Doctor , not the type that treat Malaria /typhoid with expertise in abortion ooo..
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by Lexusgs430: 12:24am On Jun 30, 2015
faaa:

You need to have your Blood pressure monitored over a 3 day period(3 times a day), to ascertain a medically safe baseline for you.
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by jumolad87: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
This is to inform you that We have the following products at very affordable prices & 100% guaranteed to work :
Gufei bao for infections, candidiasis, fibroid without operation, blocked tubes & all gynaecological problems. Ares for elimination of low sperm count, prostrate cancer, increase sexual feeling, corrects sexual dysfunction.
Blood cleanser capsule for hypertension
. Ganoderma capsule for brain, stroke & anti aging.
Sanqing Oral Liquid for detoxification &intestinal cleansing
Fohow wonderpaste for mouth odour, tooth ache, tooth decay, bleeding gum,hole in the gum.
.Six Flavor Tea to reduce blood pressure, body fat.
Garlic for anti bacterial, infections,immune-boosting
Danshen for heavy menstrual bleeding.
Sanbao Oral Liquid for rheumatism,high-blood sugar
Oral liquid for leukemia and liver cancer
They are not supplements, they are registered as curative products
We also offer natural therapy for the following health challenges:
-Pile
-Stroke
-Fibroid(without op)
-Hypertension
-Ovarian cyst
-Blocked tubes
....& other health related challenges.
Call/text 08133354624 ,whatsapp 08065664979,BB pin 3337A8CA
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
jamex93:
shocked shocked shocked

at 22??

waiting u dey tink??

i advise u to start opening up to some one u can trust those secret tinz

u always tink n get worried about
dat wat u all tink dat its all abt tinkin. its nt so
I discovered mine last yr while I was in nysc camp.I was 22 den. many factors cld cus it
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by Maxswitch1: 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2016

My GF is facing a battle with partial paralysis from hemorrhoid stroke which was because of highblood pressure. Don't let this be your portion, seek urgent medical help ASAP don't go on self medication. Invest in a portable digital sphygmamometer. I purchased Omron Brand last week for 8,000 which is cheap.
Take in less cholesterol rich foods, watch your stress level, breathe deeper, and get plenty of water and sleep. Quit alcohol and cigarettes if you do.

Cheers!

Hello, sorry to hear about your GF's illness. I hope she gets better soon. I might have a supplement that can help her correct her condition. If interested, lets get in touch. Thanks.
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by muscleunited(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2016
Are you overweight.. if you are.. pls submit your fat to the collection headquarters ? most peeps i know with high bp are.. if you are not.. perhaps take a vacation.. get your mind out of stresss.. meanwhile..

if you are a fat person and sliming pack and tea full your house like underwear angry
and you have bought every thyme and curry sliming recipe on nairaland
and you have diet diet until your hormones start to ask why now
and you are the matter of discussion at the dining table
you cannot enter dominos pizza because you dont want to start new topic sad
and you cannot enter coldstone.. hmm.. with all the creamy goodness because of your quack diet plan
and they told you to eat only bean and vegetable.. are you daniel and meshack undecided
and if fuel rise your bp rise because to enter bus they fear you
and you are saving small small for gastric bye pass.. you know what you can buy with that money.. hol up cheesy

i am looking for you..please ohh.. by FAT i mean FAT.. if you are fat and you know it and your body show it... i need you like kidney transplant ohh.. it is serious ohh.. ... smiley

bbm- 5c0154c8
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by Lannister360: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hello OP, did you later find a solution to the high blood pressure? I'm experiencing something similar and I'm very young.
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by Partteen: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
There is an effective fish oil I can recommend to correct this condition. Send WhatsApp message to me on 08189699388.
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by aliyan(m): 6:50am On Oct 04, 2021
The cause of essential hypertension is unknown, although lifestyle factors such as obesity, sedentary lifestyle, and excessive alcohol or salt intake contribute to the condition. In secondary hypertension, the cause may be kidney disease; hormonal imbalance; or drugs, including cocaine or alcohol.
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by oluwaVaz(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2022
faaa:
how do you feel now bro?
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by oluwaVaz(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2022
Lannister360:
Hello OP, did you later find a solution to the high blood pressure? I'm experiencing something similar and I'm very young.
hello ,how do you feel now, cuz am kinda experiencing such
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by hobat4cash(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
High Blood Pressure is a problem that should not be treated with kid's gloves. You must contact your doctor immediately for advice. I recently stumbled on a pharmacist that has knowledge of a Do It Yourself Approach to dealing with this ailment to help you live a better and stress free life. Check my signature to get started. Remember this is a Do It Yourself Approach, nobody is sending you any herbal or whatever drugs. Click the link on my signature to get started.
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by Lannister360: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
oluwaVaz:
hello ,how do you feel now, cuz am kinda experiencing such
I'm feeling okay now, I spent a lot of money though, what exactly are your symptoms? List them lemme see if I can give you a pointer and refer you to a good hospital where I finally got help.
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by dalongjnr: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oga,go and check your kidneys,lungs,hormones level and heart. Secondly, reduce stress,body weight and also reduce or stop alcohol,cigarettes and high cholesterols intake,if you indulged in them.
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by oluwaVaz(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lannister360:

I'm feeling okay now, I spent a lot of money though, what exactly are your symptoms? List them lemme see if I can give you a pointer and refer you to a good hospital where I finally got help.
I went to series of test ,it showed typhiod and Malaria plus cold,I have finished taking injection yet am still having slight headache,just both side of my head and atimes forehead ..I want to get rid of it asap....though my BP do go high atimes ,maybe becuz I always think about it...what drugs were u given ?and what caused your own headache
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
faaa:

Those are devices of the devil, you don't have hi blood pressure, get closer to God study the Bible and increase your faith, get this book keys to divine health by Bishop David OYEDEPO.
There are three ways to receive healing
1: medically
2: herbally
3: Spiritually

Choose one.
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by Lannister360: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
oluwaVaz:
I went to series of test ,it showed typhiod and Malaria plus cold,I have finished taking injection yet am still having slight headache,just both side of my head and atimes forehead ..I want to get rid of it asap....though my BP do go high atimes ,maybe becuz I always think about it...what drugs were u given ?and what caused your own headache
I had headache and chest burn.
Your high BP may be as a result of Anxiety or bad cholesterol. You should do a lipid profile test to check your cholesterol level, bad cholesterol can clog the arteries and stop blood from flowing to import organs in the body like the heart or brain or liver or eye. ETC

If it's anxiety, it can be treated with a medication, if it's cholesterol issue, it can be treated with a medication, I don't want to mention medications here as I am not a medical practitioner. But I'll suggest you do a lipid profile test to know your cholesterol level.
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by oluwaVaz(m): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Lannister360:

Your high BP may be as a result of Anxiety or bad cholesterol. You should do a lipid profile test to check your cholesterol level, bad cholesterol can clog the arteries and stop blood from flowing to import organs in the body like the heart or brain or liver or eye. ETC

If it's anxiety, it can be treated with a medication, if it's cholesterol issue, it can be treated with a medication, I don't want to mention medications here as I am not a medical practitioner. But I'll suggest you do a lipid profile test to know your cholesterol level.
Thanks, I'm fully okay now

1 Like

Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by odigbosky(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2023
Lannister360:

Bro please I need your help oooo
This shit is disturbing me seriously.
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by Akposkiz: 6:12am On May 29, 2023
Go to govt hospital for full checkup!
Re: I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure by Lannister360: 8:36pm On May 29, 2023
odigbosky:

Bro please I need your help oooo
This shit is disturbing me seriously.
Told you to do a cholesterol test first, in my own case, my cholesterol was high but that wasn't the cause of my chest burn, the cause of my chest burn was anxiety disorder. It's not like I feel anxious, it's just a brain disorder, more like my brain is malfunctioning and sending anxiety signal even when I'm not anxious which results in chest burn.
I've treated mine though with an anti anxiety medication. I'm not saying you should take an anxiety medicine oh, go see a doctor first. I saw a cardiologist and he was the one who treated me

(1) (Reply)

HSG Results / Massage Of The Chest, Abdomen, Hands And Face / What Is Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.