Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,793 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

sold - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / sold (2619 Views)

Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily / Can One Deposit Bank Draft Of One Bank Into A Savings Account Of Another Bank? / The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: sold by chiboy11(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
venturecap:

Cry me a river. You want pple to drop their nos on a public forum Abi. What happened to dropping your own no? Why do you think the pm button is there? Don't be a sore loser bro

Stop fooling ur self, my numba n even my house addre is on my profile self, check my orda post u wil see dem, cuse I've notin tohide, I went tru all ur post no numba no notin dat means ure hiding cuse of somtin, 4get story I doubt dis ur dollar sale now, plss since u claim som1 here bought it can u plss tel us d person, cuse 4me u ve notin fulstop

1 Like

Re: sold by pietre(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
@chiboy so dissapointed in ur post.. I said if you are interested pm me.. why would I drop my number on a faceless forum.. the man interested contacted me and we get the deal done today.. if you wanna buy, I got pounds next week by God's grace, pm me if you are interested we meet @ gtbank we transact and we go in our different ways...

1 Like

Re: sold by venturecap: 1:48am On Jul 04, 2015
chiboy11:

Stop fooling ur self, my numba n even my house addre is on my profile self, check my orda post u wil see dem, cuse I've notin tohide, I went tru all ur post no numba no notin dat means ure hiding cuse of somtin, 4get story I doubt dis ur dollar sale now, plss since u claim som1 here bought it can u plss tel us d person, cuse 4me u ve notin fulstop

Empty barrel, no time. Kill yourself if you want to, no be by force to sell to you. Abi you no sabi where sabo dey to buy from mallam?
Anyone reading this would know that you are simply pained because I refused to have my time wasted by unserious elements like yourself. Attached is the receipt of one of 3 sales of $10,000 each totaling $30,000.

If you like leave your DNA on nairaland, that is your problem just don't complain that people want to scam you as you did on this thread:https://www.nairaland.com/1868955/right-now-dey-want-scam

If you don't have work, please go and look for one instead of trying to pull others down, or better still, do the world a favour and hug a transformer.
Re: sold by venturecap: 1:51am On Jul 04, 2015
pietre:
@chiboy so dissapointed in ur post.. I said if you are interested pm me.. why would I drop my number on a faceless forum.. the man interested contacted me and we get the deal done today.. if you wanna buy, I got pounds next week by God's grace, pm me if you are interested we meet @ gtbank we transact and we go in our different ways...

Don't waste your time the mumu expects you to leave your number, house address and your mother's maiden name on the forum for him, unserious somebody
Re: sold by chiboy11(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2015
Guy shut d Bleep up, am not in anyway pained, n 4get d trash ur post, just tell us d nairaland person dat got 4rm u since u said som1 here bought 4rm u simple
venturecap:

Empty barrel, no time. Kill yourself if you want to, no be by force to sell to you. Abi you no sabi where sabo dey to buy from mallam?
Anyone reading this would know that you are simply pained because I refused to have my time wasted by unserious elements like yourself. Attached is the receipt of one of 3 sales of $10,000 each totaling $30,000.

If you like leave your DNA on nairaland, that is your problem just don't complain that people want to scam you as you did on this thread:https://www.nairaland.com/1868955/right-now-dey-want-scam

If you don't have work, please go and look for one instead of trying to pull others down, or better still, do the world a favour and hug a transformer.
Re: sold by venturecap: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
chiboy11:
Guy shut d Bleep up, am not in anyway pained, n 4get d trash ur post, just tell us d nairaland person dat got 4rm u since u said som1 here bought 4rm u simple

Go and die.
Re: sold by chiboy11(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hehehehehehe I acept u sold it to a ghost like u den lols, fake as.s niga
venturecap:

Go and die.
Re: sold by venturecap: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
chiboy11:
Hehehehehehe I acept u sold it to a ghost like u den lols, fake as.s niga

Oh wait, first it was "I didn't have dollars", after I exposed your folly, now it's "You sold it to a ghost". Your intelligence is sub-par, and I mean that in a nice way!!

Yes I sold it to a ghost with Bank account. End your miserable life, Go and die
Re: sold by chiboy11(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lols dis s d highest joke of d century, pls MOD can u move dis tread to joke section abeg grin
venturecap:

yes a ghost with Bank account. End your miserable life, Go and die
Re: sold by venturecap: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
chiboy11:
Lols dis s d highest joke of d century, pls MOD can u move dis tread to joke section abeg grin

What, you ran out of asinine remarks?. No one should have allowed you post anything outside the joke section. This section is for adults, now run along boy.
Re: sold by chiboy11(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Fake dude sellng fake money to ghost on nairaand like him,continue selling ur fake currency make I leave u

venturecap:

What, you ran out of asinine remarks?. No one should have allowed you post anything outside the joke section. This section is for adults, now run along boy.
Re: sold by joelreg(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
I have $3900 to sale at #230
Pm
Re: sold by venturecap: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
chiboy11:
Fake dude sellng fake money to ghost on nairaand like him,continue selling ur fake currency make I leave u

I am sure you saw the bank receipt for one of the transactions posted up there, but if being a dolt helps you feel better about your miserable existence, humor yourself.

Shoo pest, now run along with your rant. You should be outside working to have $$$ in your acct instead of wasting your life on NL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Online Business In Nigeria / .. / Want To Show U How 1.20 Odds Daily In Football Can Cash #67k In 12days Wit#2500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.